Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

future track should be...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aizaz

Goldie

Aizaz

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
mujhy lagta he future track mn Armaan or rohan ki waj se nidhi ko ye pta chal jai ga ke Dr Ashutosh nidhi se pyaar krty hien pr wo is baat ko kabool nai krty to nidhi ki nafrat phr se pyar mn badal jai gi or wo Dr Ashutosh ko majbor kr de gi ke wo duniya ko bhol kr apny pyar ko kabool krien nidhi ke samny.jesy title song mn dikhaty hien.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "future track should be..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Its auite possible that one of these or even both will be responsible for bringing them together again...As for Nidhi's hatred turning into love, I don't think she hates him..she is angry with him and hurt at his callous and insensitive behaviour...but as Rohan said u only hate those whom u love...

And I personally would not want Ashu to publicly declare his love for Nidhi at this stage...always remember that chupke chupke pyar karne ka mazaa kuch alag he hota hai...Let the world realise their feelings in their own way and own sweet time...

Sorry these are my feelings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirabzonedge

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Its auite possible that one of these or even both will be responsible for bringing them together again...As for Nidhi's hatred turning into love, I don't think she hates him..she is angry with him and hurt at his callous and insensitive behaviour...but as Rohan said u only hate those whom u love...

And I personally would not want Ashu to publicly declare his love for Nidhi at this stage...always remember that chupke chupke pyar karne ka mazaa kuch alag he hota hai...Let the world realise their feelings in their own way and own sweet time...

Sorry these are my feelings...

wow..i like itt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top