December 9th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
On one hand Mahadevi and Kalsanwali try to out and drop Neelu from Guddu's esteem the other hand Mittho along with Vishnu try to get her closer to Guddu...and all I can say is Poor Guddu even though Mahadevi and Kalsanwali have the best of intentions.

Mahadevi and Kalsanwali scatter the clothes of Runjhun in the store room and blame Neelu for it behind her back. Guddu gets angry while Neelu is worried about the promise she made to Pappu unaware that Pappu Shri is cooking his own Khichdi. (Leaving Guddu and Runjhun it's like everyone is plotting something else and in turn spoiling the other's plans. Does it feel like a comedy of errors to anyone else? Or in this case tragedy of errors? Maybe Shakespeare has come back from the dead?)

Neelu stutters and wants to know what Guddu is talking about. Guddu tells Neelu she's ruining their friendship and tells her to stay within the limits and leaves. Mittho who finds out from Kalsanwali and Mahadevi that they were the one's who planned this, figures out a way to fix it and sneaks in to tell Neelu that she will help set it right but Neelu has to match steps with her in keeping up the charade and wooing Guddu. (Shakespeare's Taming the Guddu). Her sidekick Vishnu comes abounding with insecticide and pretends Neelu removed the clothes because she'd seen some termites in the cabinets and had moved the clothes to treat the room. Neelu says that she didn't want to worry Guddu. Guddu exchanges glance with Mahadevi who looks uncomfortable. Kalsanwali catches the secret smile between Mittho, and Vishnu and Neelu and wonders if something is being plotted.

Later Kalsanwali questions Vishnu if he's fallen for Neelu's charms to save her. He gets frustrated and promises on Babli (who is there because he was helping her with her homework) and that he's not having an affair with Neelu. He tells her he never does anything without earning something from it. Kalsanwali's mind works overtime and thinks that Neelu must have caught on and to cover her tracks told Vishnu to bring insecticide. Kalsanwali makes a note to keep an eye on Neelu as she is shrewd and cunning.

Pappu celebrating with his men ponders on his luck and that his fortune has opened from the time Runjhun came into his life. His men suggest that just by being close to him she has bought fortune to him instead if she becomes attached to him in mind and soul then what would happen.  Pappu's mind starts turning at the thought and he thinks about the priest telling him that even the child Runjhun conceives will be fortunate.

In his inebriated state he goes to Runjhun's room and she is shocked to see him there at the late hour and doubts his intentions. He drunk tells her that he wants to be owner of his own destiny. He asks her if she's cold and removes his shawl and goes to drape it on her and she pushes him away. She draws a knife on Pappu and tells him she will kill him. Pappu pretends that he's scared and pretends to leave but disarms Runjhun. She faints though.

The doctor checks up on Runjhun and tells Pappu that Runjhun is a very critical emotional state and is surpressing something that has caused her stress levels to fluctuate. If this continues it will kill her slowly and tells Pappu not to give Runjhun any stress. She leaves and Pappu contemplates as the words about Runjhun's child echo in his mind.

Precap: Kalsanwali and Billo search Neelu's room while she is sleeping. Neelu turns which makes Billo hide knocking something in the process

Note to Pappu Shri since he likes to give free advice...talking about happiness hanging all around him since he met Runjhun...just a fair warning he'll definitely be the one hanging if Guddu finds out that what condition his wife is in.

Don't forget to click the Chaska Meter...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

00093 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for update

Wafah i like your advice for PY
Edited by 00093 - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!
Hope that Pappu doesn't give Runjhun enough stress to kill her. It's about time Guddu uses his brains and find her as soon as possible. I am sick and tired of these evil manipulative people!
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update!
Your advice to PY is great he should pay heed to it if he knows what's good for him!! 

Someone please put me out of my misery and tell me that Guddu beating Pappu to a pulp and Runjhun beating Neelu and being resued is soon...Don't think I can take the sliminess, connivingness ( i  know there is no such word but...) and pure evilness will end and we get a happy track for a bit...

Please no RJ pregnant yet...evils have to be dealth with first then happy reunion and preggie track and then drama again but CVs need to compensate for this stretched torture fast!!!!

Nina
jps01 thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di for the write-up.

Are they implying that R is pregnant!  Forgive me if I am a little slow in grasping! Oh god, no, I don't want that to happen now!!!
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[Quote=Wafah]Shakespeare's Taming the Guddu[/Quote]

😆

😳

Thanks for the update, Wafah!! And for the side comments as well. 😛

Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rani2007

[Quote=Wafah]Shakespeare's Taming the Guddu[/Quote]

😆

😳

Thanks for the update, Wafah!! And for the side comments as well. 😛

I might be the sole person who find amusement in the latest episodes. As much as my heart hurts for a Guddu and Runjhun moment together...I'm so amused by array of plotting going on that I can't help but smile...
Like Kalsanwali wondering if "Vishnua" 😛 is having an affair with Neelu...
Neelu is plotting with Pappu and yet Pappu and Neelu are plotting against each other as well...Like Pappu not telling Neelu about Runjhun and Neelu not being able to keep her promise. Then there's Mittho and Vishnu who are with Neelu but not really with her and same with her as well. She's plotting against them but with them as well (I'm amazed Neelu can keep all of it in her head) No wonder Rajju has stayed away from this mess can you imagine him and Kalsanwali pondering it all...

Neelu wants Guddu and the place...Mittho and Vishnu want Neelu and Guddu but without the place...
All want Neelu gone..like I said...I feel like one is hitting the other in the head...and trying to keep from getting hit..

It's like watching a charlie chaplin film or a laurel and hardy moment...

And as I watch Pappu I can't help but think on how his words are going to come back to him and "hang him" so to speak...his words are so all over the place and it feels like he's cursing himself that even Runjhun's fate might giveup on him...LOL

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank for the WU Wafah. Yes you are right. This is funny if you take aside the pain the main leads are going through. Banutu's prayer yesterday was very funny too. He was singing in Hanuman's chalisa's tone but the wordings were very funny. But right now as viewers are so disheartened about what G and R are going through, humor is hard to feel. Looks like whenever we wish for something it heads to the opposite side. They seem to be implying R is pregnant when everyone in the forum is wishing her not to be. It is extremely unfair that N with fake pregnancy gets all the attention/care and R is hiding her real one. Two more weeks and there is light at the end of the tunnel provided it is not a train heading toward us (in the form of Valmiki track). Keeping fingers crossed.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Wafah !

I have a feeling Runjhun is pregnant !!!
tanutes thumbnail
If Runjhun is pregnant well this is definitely a replica of Ramayan's depressing storyline