Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

HOLI EPISODE...AWW JANDA

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Today was a treat…Embarrassed

…shuili  tells Aryan the same things that she told him y'day..that she wants to become the partner blah blah….Aryan wants to see all the documents of dhanraj industries….and shuili agrees

Armaan is devastated.......ila advises him that there are many other lucrative business like computers and steelOuch….armaan tells her that the fashion industry time and again pulls him back and the feel of the silk cloth is exquisiteEmbarrassed….then ila asks him to talk to jassi..he  says that he does not have the courage to  talk to her…ila tells him that "jassi tumhaari pani hai ..woh tumhaari apni haiEmbarrassed…..apnon se bath karne mein  saahas ya hichak hona nahin chahiya"…

.armaan then calls up jassi…armaan tells jassi that everything is over ,…shuili has cheated me and now I have yet again fallen…jassi says that my armaan can never fallEmbarrassed…you will rise again…then armaan  tals about holi..armaan promises jassi that  the first colour will be put by meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…….yeh mera waada haiEmbarrassed

Shuili takes  shows Aryan her office and Aryan is awed  looking at the huge building..he thinks that it is a wonderful deal and that he must go for it..he invites shuili for the holi party  at GM and tells her that every year, holi is celebrated at GM with pomp and even this year, holi is special………..Tongue

Jassi has Xeroxed all those documents and is about to leave Gm when she sees jaggy eavesdropping….. nandu comes and starts talking about some B plan Confusedand jassi st once starts saying that "don't you know that armaan is no more in dhanraj fashions ..he has been sacked from COSMOS and  is no longer going to take part in the cosmos fashion week"…jaggy leaves..then jassi tells nandu that as jaggy was listening, she had to talk in that fashion"....

HOLI DAY……YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYClapClap

Lolz, everyone are playing holi......jaggy, nandu, Aryan, nazneen, ruby mom and jassi si also there……..but all the others are coloured(ok lol, rangofiedLOL) but jassi is yet in her white (white and sky blue) saree……armaan suddenly(yuckkkkkk his teethDead) comes from behind with one of those tubes LOLand starts splashing coloured water on jassi….heheheheheheee…both are fully wetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed….lolz, they start running around and for a second, her saree moves away(lolz….......not  like how it happens the clichd way in the hindi movies where the pallu falsl away  but her saree likes moves away a LITTLEConfused )……..duh…but that was a dream..jassi's dreamOuch……then Aryan comes and taunts her and says that  what if armaan is not there blah blah..then Aryan tries to put colour on jassi's face when she stops him and says that  being  my noss does not give you the permission to play holi with me..she walks away….

then she sees armaan….the worst blooper..seriously..armaan was wearing a turban(ok , cant call it a turbanLOL…it was one of those silk clothes which people tie on their foreheads)…and he puts colour on her…..and then they hugEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(man, will it be possible after ss entersAngryAngry..hope so)…..

then jassi asks him how did you manage to come and he tells her that I had promised so I had to come….the worst blooper….Aryan comes and is not able to recognize armaan….seriously, anyone could have made out that that was armaan….anyone…..jassi tells Aryan that it is jaggy's cousin from ludhiana……Aryan asks her that how come she is talking to jaggy's cousin…jassi tells Aryan that he is forgetting that she is armaan's wife and armaan is jaggy's cousin and thus jaggy's relatives are armaan's relatives….and thus i know all of them

.aryan takes jassi to meet shuili……shuili talks ill about armaan saying that he only lost 15 crores and is a good for nothing..jassi defends him and tells shuili that he is her husband and that she will nto hear even one word againt armaanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

……….then she walks away..Aryan and shuili are drunk…..then they celebrate armaan's downfall and armaan hears all this……then shuli and rohit/rahul…..rohit is surprised that shuili is with Aryan…..shuili tells him that she loved armaan but he did not accept her love and he did not trust her….rohit/rahul is surprised that she was in love with armaan..then shuili says that thus she is on the revenge mode….jassi is listening to all thi and is shocked

Precap:…..nandu wishing jassi best of luck… jassi hugs him  and says that  he must be wishing best of luck to the 4 of them

Now see, yet I don't thinktat suili is that evil..maybe its yet a part of the plan….and jassi says that nandu should wish the best of luck….now the three are obvious nandu, jassia nd armaan….so who is the fourth….mostly I think it will be shuili Ouch

Edited by Buffie - 15 March 2006 at 10:34am

navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Desperately want to see todays episode...thnx for update Smile
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks buffie Smile
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:18am | IP Logged
buffie thats it? or ur gonna update more Cry
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Great Buffie thanks for the update once again.Chalo Now Holi with A and J. Buffie yaar details are much awaited...

dimdim
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
thanks buffie...
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
oh my God what an episode, i loved that pagri that armu had on his head and he looked like a cute dulha, and jassi addresses armaan as Gurinder Singh from Ludhiana infront of aryan. it was so funny.
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
thanks buffie for the awesome update ........awww holi played by janda wow
last year the did nt celebrate holi in jjkn right?
anyway good that they showed what we wanted to see
thanks once again

Go to top