Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

what Nidhi done

Poll Question: what nidhi done 2day to here father by stop him from scolding Dr.Ashut

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [77.78%]
4 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-mari-

IF-Rockerz

-mari-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hi ..m mari m a regular viewer of the show ..but never post here Smile
2day i got confuse by nidhi Confused 
what nidhi done 2day to here father by stop him from scolding Dr.Ashutush was right or wrong... plzz vote and explane ur views Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what Nidhi done" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Oh god.. ppl think she did wrong???

She did what every girl does for her hubby.. or the guy she has placed in the level of her hubby.. protect his honor..  n she did not go against her father.. jus asked him not to chide Doc. A coz..

a) he is her senior.. right or wrong.. he was the boss n took a professional call...  u dun get personal to avenge a professional call
b) she loves him... a girl who loves a man.. places him at the highest pedestal n wuldn wanna hear a thing against him ..ever
c) coz .. Baba is Nidhis baba...  Nidhi was wronged.. not her baba.. she can demand the explanations.. get rude. .but she din want her baba to get affected by it all... 
d) A bit symbolic... he is the future Son in law.. n in purely fictional world/real world too in orthodox socities.. Son in laws are treated with respect... Girls parents.. always give him the due respect.. 

I believe what she did was right.. n this will help Armaan puruse Ashu.. n Baba get suspicious on AshNi ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

beeangel11justprativasanthi16AbhiAniMehek25-mari-

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Oh god.. ppl think she did wrong???

She did what every girl does for her hubby.. or the guy she has placed in the level of her hubby.. protect his honor..  n she did not go against her father.. jus asked him not to chide Doc. A coz..

a) he is her senior.. right or wrong.. he was the boss n took a professional call...  u dun get personal to avenge a professional call
b) she loves him... a girl who loves a man.. places him at the highest pedestal n wuldn wanna hear a thing against him ..ever
c) coz .. Baba is Nidhis baba...  Nidhi was wronged.. not her baba.. she can demand the explanations.. get rude. .but she din want her baba to get affected by it all... 
d) A bit symbolic... he is the future Son in law.. n in purely fictional world/real world too in orthodox socities.. Son in laws are treated with respect... Girls parents.. always give him the due respect.. 

I believe what she did was right.. n this will help Armaan puruse Ashu.. n Baba get suspicious on AshNi ..
Very well written Tanu. All very valid reasons...But I loved the way she started to say "because i love him" but turned it to "because u are my baba"...reminded me of the 4 KBC options she gave him at the after-show party when she simply said finally or kunki main aap...and then stopped...but what she wanted to say was definitely clear to Ashu. After all akalmand ko ishara hi kaafi hai...and he is definitely intelligent in this respect...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Very well written Tanu. All very valid reasons...But I loved the way she started to say "because i love him" but turned it to "because u are my baba"...reminded me of the 4 KBC options she gave him at the after-show party when she simply said finally or kunki main aap...and then stopped...but what she wanted to say was definitely clear to Ashu. After all akalmand ko ishara hi kaafi hai...and he is definitely intelligent in this respect...

totally ... when her baba asked her the first time.. she was DARTING her eyes on him...and he too seemed to b waiting for her answer... ! it was after her baba asked her the second time that she turned it around... LOL Loved that bit.. so much non verbal communication AshNi have..! Embarrassed

ppluvkuch

IF-Sizzlerz

ppluvkuch

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
aisa situation our du char bar bana to without fail Nidhi will burst out...

KYUNKI MAIN AHUTOSH SE PYAAR KARTI HOONNN

EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top