Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

i finnally agree with u arman fans!! (Page 4)

Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

Originally posted by Piscean

Notice how none of the Armaan fans replied SleepyWink...But Munizaa I agree with you as usual!

hmmm.............. i guess all of purab fans are sleepingSleepy at home well guys wake up the arman brigade is attacking us like crazy!!! Ideas, me and piscean alone here dont abandon us.

man i thought arman fans would be happy i finnally gave jassi to arman wot else do u guys want let jessica ans purab be together.

Well Jessica will be gone anyways... Jassi will be Armaan's Smile

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Precious

Originally posted by munizaaa

Originally posted by Piscean

Notice how none of the Armaan fans replied SleepyWink...But Munizaa I agree with you as usual!

hmmm.............. i guess all of purab fans are sleepingSleepy at home well guys wake up the arman brigade is attacking us like crazy!!! Ideas, me and piscean alone here dont abandon us.

man i thought arman fans would be happy i finnally gave jassi to arman wot else do u guys want let jessica ans purab be together.

Well Jessica will be gone anyways... Jassi will be Armaan's Smile

Good for them...they deserve each other!LOL

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
well, it doesnt bother anyone, becuz besides this is just a soap opera. armaan fans no that jassi will go to armaan. and purab fans want to know that jessica/jassi will go with purab. its not the fact who wins. its the fact of who will keep her happier. will armaan keep her happy? even by the fact of jassi knowing that he cheated on her mostly everyday, and wen she finally left, he luved her. how will she know that? will he say it? then jassi wont believe him becuz hes done this several times. but purab has always luved jassi. no matter wat, he has helped her through her CEO ship and contract with minaxi. some pplz are like purab and minaxi belong together. THEN WHERE IS SHE???? if she was sooo certain that shes gonna be wit purab, then why didnt she marry him?? and why did purab keep less relationships with her? and why is purab always supporting jass? and why did purab never get mad at jassi for yelling? becuz he luvs her, DAMNIT(armaan phrase) as some of u say uncle. well pplz, purabs not an uncle IN the show... if he was jassi's uncle in the show, then we'd all call him by uncle adn thered be no relationship with jassi and her uncle. so stop saying uncle becuz its really nerve breaking. altho pplz are going to think that im taking this too seriously, but pplz accept the truth. THIS IS ONLY A SOAP OPERA........................
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikagurl23

well, it doesnt bother anyone, becuz besides this is just a soap opera. armaan fans no that jassi will go to armaan. and purab fans want to know that jessica/jassi will go with purab. its not the fact who wins. its the fact of who will keep her happier. will armaan keep her happy? even by the fact of jassi knowing that he cheated on her mostly everyday, and wen she finally left, he luved her. how will she know that? will he say it? then jassi wont believe him becuz hes done this several times. but purab has always luved jassi. no matter wat, he has helped her through her CEO ship and contract with minaxi. some pplz are like purab and minaxi belong together. THEN WHERE IS SHE???? if she was sooo certain that shes gonna be wit purab, then why didnt she marry him?? and why did purab keep less relationships with her? and why is purab always supporting jass? and why did purab never get mad at jassi for yelling? becuz he luvs her, DAMNIT(armaan phrase) as some of u say uncle. well pplz, purabs not an uncle IN the show... if he was jassi's uncle in the show, then we'd all call him by uncle adn thered be no relationship with jassi and her uncle. so stop saying uncle becuz its really nerve breaking. altho pplz are going to think that im taking this too seriously, but pplz accept the truth. THIS IS ONLY A SOAP OPERA........................

mikagurl, u are too cute!
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
lol jprasad. thanx

Go to top