Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

i finnally agree with u arman fans!! (Page 3)

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Well, you see, us Armaan fans don't need to yell "Jassi belongs to Armaan". We already know Jassi will end up with Armaan so it doesn't bother us when it is said that Jassi will end up with Purab.

Very, very well said, hawa_hawai.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Well, you see, us Armaan fans don't need to yell "Jassi belongs to Armaan". We already know Jassi will end up with Armaan so it doesn't bother us when it is said that Jassi will end up with Purab.

lol hawa hawai i never said jassi wont end up with arman i just said that jessica will end up with purabWink

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikagurl23

lol munizaa. i was just waiting for more replies. hmm. wut shall i say??? well maybe that jessica now is doing purabs contract, and purab gets worried that she isnt eating properly that sumthin is bothering her, well guys, that is love. showing how much u care for sumone is showing love. and hmmm between the plain jassi and armaan, there used to be love only for jassi, but now that armaan luvs jassi, jassi has become jessica. so that means a new person was born to cherish this world and know how it works. now all shes doing is learning how the business world works, and is working to take revenge for everything she lost such as papaji's love to hatred(not hatred, but now he has lost confidence and trust in her), her life has been defamed by stupid malika. so i guess the old jassi belonged to armaan and the new one probably belogns to purab becuz he has helped her soo much, that one day, we all know that she will have less hatred for purab. altho rite now, she doesnt hate armaan, since she still luvs him, but maybe becuz of malika, shes taking her hatred on purab for armaan reasons. now that armaan has truely started loving jassi, jassi ran away to mauritus. its the same thing as purab runnign away. so i wouldnt think that jassi is great, becuz she herself left without saying face to face to armaan saying bye im never coming bak, al she says that they will neva see her face again. so she herself is a chupa rostum

Yaaaaaaaaa mikagurl to rescue.

yup i agree both of  the chupa rustoms(jassi and purab) will get together and make a family have a little boy chupu and  a little girl chuppi and happily ever afterBig smile. such a sweat family story.

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

I did not know that one can forget one's past life and every emotion associated with it just by changing name and appearance. Since it seems that Purab has been unable to forget his feelings for Jassi (even before she turned into Jessica), it is the most obvious and foregone conclusion that Jassi can NEVER EVER forget or stop loving Armaan.

Again applying the above equation, Purab running away did not stop him from getting near Jassi (given that  it is because of a modeling contract), nobody can stop Armaan and Jassi from getting together even though Jassi left without meeting Armaan.

So, Jassi and Armaan are meant to be together.

Jassi and Armaan will have a little boy and a little girl, I hope the boy inherits his Papa's fiery temperament and Uncle Purab can be their godfather.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
yaa no one can stop arman and jassi from getting together b/c it is already predetermined my T&d
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Noone said that Armaan and Jassi are not getting togetherlike I've been saying for weeks they even belong together(being weak-hearted tehy are perfect for each other!)...... But like munizaa said Jessica and Purab deserve to be together coz Purab definitely deserves someone who is strong willed and determined to complement his character.

Don't worry Munizaa I'm still fighting for the good cause....still with the Purab-lovers clan.....Wink

YAY PURAB!Heart

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Originally posted by Piscean

Notice how none of the
Armaan fans replied Wink...But Munizaa I agree with you as usual!

We can say a lot of things....DON WANT TO CONVERT THIS INTO
ANOTHER ARMAAN UNCLE WARGROUND!

But if you insist Armaan _Jassi (Jessica - only name change...let her just
see Armaan once....!) Forever!

agreed....I can't believe all this starting again.
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged

hey guys? why r u fighting?

any problems?Wink

I know what is going to happen so there are no doubts here.

You can imagin whatever u wan't but please don't test

our loyalty to Arman,ok?

till my last breath, I'll stand out for him

I have nothing against Purab other than that his character is a

bit out of place in the story.

Go to top