Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: devil_drivers

Dear Muni, Jessica and Uncle share a grandkid grandpa relationship!

Didn't you see how he's worried that the kid is not eating properly and ruining her health?

That's what my grandparents always worry about.....my boyfriend or would-be would be too smitten with my eyes and my figure to worry about my tandoorusti!

Armaan Jassi (Jessica-only name change- her heart's still that of Jassi that beats for one and only one name-ARMAAN!) FOREVER!

My feelings exactly devil...

I didnt want to start another Armaan and Uncle war so I didnt want to reply but what the heck...now I have to ...

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piscean

Notice how none of the Armaan fans replied πŸ˜‰...But Munizaa I agree with you as usual!

hmmm.............. i guess all of purab fans are sleeping at home well guys wake up the arman brigade is attacking us like crazy!!! Ideas, me and piscean alone here dont abandon us.

man i thought arman fans would be happy i finnally gave jassi to arman wot else do u guys want let jessica ans purab be together.

Edited by munizaaa - 19 years ago
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deli

Hehehe, notice how none of the pUUrab fans are replying now?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ahahaha.. this is soo funny!!πŸ˜ƒ

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol munizaa. i was just waiting for more replies. hmm. wut shall i say??? well maybe that jessica now is doing purabs contract, and purab gets worried that she isnt eating properly that sumthin is bothering her, well guys, that is love. showing how much u care for sumone is showing love. and hmmm between the plain jassi and armaan, there used to be love only for jassi, but now that armaan luvs jassi, jassi has become jessica. so that means a new person was born to cherish this world and know how it works. now all shes doing is learning how the business world works, and is working to take revenge for everything she lost such as papaji's love to hatred(not hatred, but now he has lost confidence and trust in her), her life has been defamed by stupid malika. so i guess the old jassi belonged to armaan and the new one probably belogns to purab becuz he has helped her soo much, that one day, we all know that she will have less hatred for purab. altho rite now, she doesnt hate armaan, since she still luvs him, but maybe becuz of malika, shes taking her hatred on purab for armaan reasons. now that armaan has truely started loving jassi, jassi ran away to mauritus. its the same thing as purab runnign away. so i wouldnt think that jassi is great, becuz she herself left without saying face to face to armaan saying bye im never coming bak, al she says that they will neva see her face again. so she herself is a chupa rostum
hawa_hawai thumbnail

Well, you see, us Armaan fans don't need to yell "Jassi belongs to Armaan". We already know Jassi will end up with Armaan so it doesn't bother us when it is said that Jassi will end up with Purab.

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

Well, you see, us Armaan fans don't need to yell "Jassi belongs to Armaan". We already know Jassi will end up with Armaan so it doesn't bother us when it is said that Jassi will end up with Purab.

Very, very well said, hawa_hawai.

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

lol hawa hawai i never said jassi wont end up with arman i just said that jessica will end up with purabπŸ˜‰

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

lol munizaa. i was just waiting for more replies. hmm. wut shall i say??? well maybe that jessica now is doing purabs contract, and purab gets worried that she isnt eating properly that sumthin is bothering her, well guys, that is love. showing how much u care for sumone is showing love. and hmmm between the plain jassi and armaan, there used to be love only for jassi, but now that armaan luvs jassi, jassi has become jessica. so that means a new person was born to cherish this world and know how it works. now all shes doing is learning how the business world works, and is working to take revenge for everything she lost such as papaji's love to hatred(not hatred, but now he has lost confidence and trust in her), her life has been defamed by stupid malika. so i guess the old jassi belonged to armaan and the new one probably belogns to purab becuz he has helped her soo much, that one day, we all know that she will have less hatred for purab. altho rite now, she doesnt hate armaan, since she still luvs him, but maybe becuz of malika, shes taking her hatred on purab for armaan reasons. now that armaan has truely started loving jassi, jassi ran away to mauritus. its the same thing as purab runnign away. so i wouldnt think that jassi is great, becuz she herself left without saying face to face to armaan saying bye im never coming bak, al she says that they will neva see her face again. so she herself is a chupa rostum

Yaaaaaaaaa mikagurl to rescue.

yup i agree both of  the chupa rustoms(jassi and purab) will get together and make a family have a little boy chupu and  a little girl chuppi and happily ever afterπŸ˜ƒ. such a sweat family story.

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I did not know that one can forget one's past life and every emotion associated with it just by changing name and appearance. Since it seems that Purab has been unable to forget his feelings for Jassi (even before she turned into Jessica), it is the most obvious and foregone conclusion that Jassi can NEVER EVER forget or stop loving Armaan.

Again applying the above equation, Purab running away did not stop him from getting near Jassi (given that  it is because of a modeling contract), nobody can stop Armaan and Jassi from getting together even though Jassi left without meeting Armaan.

So, Jassi and Armaan are meant to be together.

Jassi and Armaan will have a little boy and a little girl, I hope the boy inherits his Papa's fiery temperament and Uncle Purab can be their godfather.

munizaaa thumbnail
yaa no one can stop arman and jassi from getting together b/c it is already predetermined my T&d