India-Forums

India Calling
India Calling

killer episode!!! (Page 2)

_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
yeah wat an epi..adi looked so cute..hot Wink ...even though he didnt tell chand anything his lovely eyes were talking...but now dat bheeji has becum kabab mein haddi...but in starone's site i read that bheeji along wid dadaji will play cupids..i hope she'll support dem later on..and i hope manisha doesnt die coz dilavar will soon join her in coma and dey can live happily ever after.

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
sounds great...i saw the preview...okay one question...adi didnt talk to her on purpose or he wasnt able to tell her anything...?

biji aur manisha dono ko train bhej dena chahiye....kabab main badi haddi...actually bade bade hadde...
twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hetal

sounds great...i saw the preview...okay one question...adi didnt talk to her on purpose or he wasnt able to tell her anything...?

biji aur manisha dono ko train bhej dena chahiye....kabab main badi haddi...actually bade bade hadde...
in the night adi was feeling as if chandi was infront of him (imagination) before the bon fire and chandhi in the chawal was feeling the same!!

dadji brought adi to the chawl  in teh morning so that he can speak up, it appeared he drank bhang to speak his feelings but poor boy was above to tell but couldn'tConfused

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged
maine as usual miss kiya.........tania ...where r u ...u the only hope...........
anisha u really used the rocking word yaar TANDAAV
cool!!! LOL
or yeh beeji ........ Angry
abhi tak toh woh dilawar or bauji hi kaafi the ....yeh kahna se beech mein aa gayi
nigam_radhika Goldie
nigam_radhika
nigam_radhika

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgal_anisha

yea todays epi was toooo koooooool

n yeh plz manisha juss shouldnt die

coz if she dies thn dilawar would do tandav between adi n chand na coz he is engaged to chand

but if manisha is alive dilavar can gte married to her

me thinkin sameWink

avishinz Senior Member
avishinz
avishinz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
wat an episode...it was rocking...adis eyes wer so mesmerising...holy god the moment i saw him in white shirt,..culdnt take off my eyes from him n way he cornered chandni ...felt as if it wa happening to me..there was so much of chemistry ...offff it was hot
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i bet yaar ..............wat an episode .....and wat a look adi was ginving chanini .........if i were at her place i wud have defintely fainted ..... LOL
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kudi420

i bet yaar ..............wat an episode .....and wat a look adi was ginving chanini .........if i were at her place i wud have defintely fainted ..... LOL
then u can be sure he would ahve been carried by adi and bheeji would have come behind adi wiht a brrom stickLOL

Go to top