=||O'Ladies: Barun's Aadat Se Majboor||=NOT:129 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
@Nithi - he will not kill Khushi at this point in the game.  The families are tied together.  He tried to kill Shashi to keep Khushi from knowing the truth.  Now, his focus has changed to keeping money bags.  He wants to wash off the stink of his adultery, he is concocting something.  His accomplice in the frauds will have a role somewhere - either to validate his claims of KKG coming onto him OR ASR will find out about the accomplice.
^^ Yup Nithi!

Shyam s the most irrational character...I thought he will follow her (dat's y the scene of her vanishing?! ) from the beginning at least from when his dual personality was revealed, I expected something...but he was jus reduced 2 a Yo-yo ball with silly nautankis!

I mean cum'on...he gifatwas Bua a pair of bangles but manipulates Anjali for ring...only to have dat Kamlaji blackmail him jus b4 getting slap!
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

seriously, i am the only one who saw something to it today.. hmm i should probably butcher myself now.. ðŸ¤£

anu, i like, like you from the bottom of my liver..😳

what am I missing - why from the liver...is there a bile issue??
i actually thought shyam's move was well thought off
he knows where the emotional card will work and he planted it deeep enough for the gupta mummys

hes a weasel...and i think he knows he cant hurt kkg...cos payal will come to Raizada mansion at some point of time...there comes the reveal...he cant eliminate the entire gupta clan...

so he played the payash card decently...

GUPTA family (minus shashi)...totall hamming...not one iota of their thought process was logical or justified

yes he told khushi that he deosnt want to marry her or somethign..

BUT BUA...and Garima...forget laundry bai...
wasnt he completely pushing them for an engagement and wedding

W*F did their brain go...or is flashback proprietary khushi. and arnav ...and they dont hv budget for the others ?
Originally posted by momma1128

@Nithi - he will not kill Khushi at this point in the game.  The families are tied together.  He tried to kill Shashi to keep Khushi from knowing the truth.  Now, his focus has changed to keeping money bags.  He wants to wash off the stink of his adultery, he is concocting something.  His accomplice in the frauds will have a role somewhere - either to validate his claims of KKG coming onto him OR ASR will find out about the accomplice.

I agree Anu. If he is willingly giving up on Kushi to save his money, then why did he start this game at the first place ? why he said to babuji that he likes things to be complicated and convoluted ? All those tortures seem to be meaningless now. 

So, poorly etched baseless character ! Now he will turn all his accomplices against Kushi and make her abala naari ðŸ˜• 

or may be say, the Guptas are behind the men for their money and turn the tables ðŸ˜•

And  I want ASR to trust Kushi. 
Originally posted by momma1128

what am I missing - why from the liver...is there a bile issue??

Its because Sinnie has already given her heart to hotwa ðŸ˜† So she can thank only from her liver ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Priya_128

i actually thought shyam's move was well thought off
he knows where the emotional card will work and he planted it deeep enough for the gupta mummys

hes a weasel...and i think he knows he cant hurt kkg...cos payal will come to Raizada mansion at some point of time...there comes the reveal...he cant eliminate the entire gupta clan...

so he played the payash card decently...

GUPTA family (minus shashi)...totall hamming...not one iota of their thought process was logical or justified

yes he told khushi that he deosnt want to marry her or somethign..

BUT BUA...and Garima...forget laundry bai...
wasnt he completely pushing them for an engagement and wedding

W*F did their brain go...or is flashback proprietary khushi. and arnav ...and they dont hv budget for the others ?

I was wondering the same thing...why doesn't Buaji remember the amount of times he probed her...what about the hundreds of times she asked him if his married...wheres his family ...where did all that go...why did she just sit there and cry...instead of hurling all those lies he told her to his face...and most all why didn't any of them kick him out the house 

Cvs seem to be  redeeming Buaji's character... she didn't buy the whole Payash crap
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
ASR will not believe Shyam's lies.  Shyam thinks he will - because he believes that ASR hates Khushi.  ASR has apologized to Payal for ruining her first marriage.  That is not known to anyone except ASR, Payal and Khushi.  And the reason why she was happy that the marriage didn't take place was because of the greed of the groom.  Also known to ASR is that over the past few months, KKG has taken his barbs about doing anything for money but has repeated heard from her that she cannot be bought.  No one in the house knows that he paid for her father's treatment and that she told him not to pay for it as she would manage.
Originally posted by -Nithi-

I agree Anu. If he is willingly giving up on Kushi to save his money, then why did he start this game at the first place ? why he said to babuji that he likes things to be complicated and convoluted ? All those tortures seem to be meaningless now. 

So, poorly etched baseless character ! Now he will turn all his accomplices against Kushi and make her abala naari ðŸ˜• 

or may be say, the Guptas are behind the men for their money and turn the tables ðŸ˜•

And  I want ASR to trust Kushi. 

Since his parda s faarshed..now he s trying 2 save the one which gives more benefits...
And he never loved Khushi so it s easy 2 give up...but he love Anjali's money...if not Kh he can go in search  of some one...

And as for his soliloquy with Shashi...jus 2 show his maniac nature (looking for logic behind an illogical character..ehh?!)

I just hope Kh does not turns out b another SP's abla naari serving black tea for hubby

I think he will use emotional blackmail as a reason for entering into engagement ...me too wish ASR to trust Kh(dear CV's don make ASR link this reason n Kh's affinity for Suicide suicide)
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
@anu : i seriously hope the CVs remember alll these instances and these lil incidents that have transpired between the two...

they conveniently forget that we've seen it ! 
and suddenly they dont have the whole confusion as to why asr loves khushi and vice versa...
they know each other's characters...and how what affects them or not (aside from the louveee)...so it will be really weird if suddenly we are like...

asr and kkg go to the same level of ignorance abt their situation as others (atleast others hvnt seen it...u two FELT it)

yes the promo says hatred track...but dude...they gone through so much and back ! let there be someother reason for the separation !!!