Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
whhhy is payal so unmarriableee... 
i mean she does laundry reallly welll...and she says JI at all the right times !!! 
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey priye...GW is a big time loser! for once Bua was ok!

Hiya Mahi
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sinnie - no I only meant the writing for Garima - I thought it was kind of ridiculous.  I thought that line should come out of Bua's mouth.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Initially Garima's character was really good in Lucknow...Ever since the Delhi shift the cvs have done a 180 degree turn in her character sketch...she obviously doesn't seem to care about how Khushi feels 

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Sharmi, Priya and CS !

Sharmi, you think bua was ok ? that freaking female gave a run for graffiti and this is her reaction to Shyam's dhoka ? 

Totally pissed off with these ladies..no one shows freaking remorse for pushing KKG into a lifeless marriage ? Unbelievable !
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nithi - BINGO - that's what was missing in the entire sequence.  You pushed this girl into getting engaged with this man and no one said, OMG what were we just about to do to you?  Where is Bua's words to Shyam about the dhoka he played on Khushi and what would have happened to her future?!  No it was all about how Madhumati's heart got broken by shyam babua.  don't call me bua - she wants to be called his sauten now ðŸ¤£
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nithi
Ok not in actual standards! She behaved better than I expected and compared 2 Garima's whining...

I thought she may side him..or listen 2 his explanations...but she din't allow him 2 talk...but y the hell he was der?! hatching eggs?! Don't remind me of Graffiti...gawwd it was nightmare! She is the one 2 b blamed for engagement!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
mummy-fied expresssions with ridiculous dialouges !!

just watched the entire episode...ASR...enough said...the man shd have the entire 20 mins to him...without these mad peopleee !!

*swooon*
loved the concern...loved the voice...love the man !!! 

okay back to the bane...as mad as shyam made me yest...i felt worse abt garima...khushi keeps going "family...family family.." for this ????

gosh...she did get a raw deal on this !!! 
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The entire revelation to Gupta's family was one of the poorly scripted and enacted sequence !

It is not a well planned sequence at all ! Due to change in tracks or whatever. 

Total let down and they are butchering all the characters one by one.

What about Shyam ? He tried to kill babuji for the truth ! Same should be done to KKG, isn't it ? Why didn't he follow her and try to kill her / make her shut / whatever ? No consistency at all..

Garima was the one who used to lecture about everything and now what she is doing ? again, character assassination !

CVs are to be blamed !
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
seriously, i am the only one who saw something to it today.. hmm i should probably butcher myself now.. ðŸ¤£

anu, i like, like you from the bottom of my liver..😳