India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

i am think of karu...

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged

hy to my saarrthians ~ to the fans of karan grover...yaar what to say but have a look on it first...

Arjun tries to persuade Bhoomi to go to the temple but she tells him that Bade Dadaji wants to speak to them about Sugandhi Creations. He tries to make her go, as he can't wait any longer but she doesn't listen and he ends up chasing her. When he catches her, Bhoomi tells him to leave her, else someone might see them but he tells her that he isn't scared of anyone. She tells him that Bade Dadaji is approaching. He gets scared and leaves her. She laughs at him and runs away. He smiles as he watches her leave.

+

It's Holi. Arjun tries to spend time with Bhoomi but somehow, they always end up getting disturbed. Arjun asks Lord Krishna as to why is he coming between them. Lord Krishna  said Pangaa with me ok let's see ~ He smile ...

now what saarrthians but if any girl will read or see this kind of things going on  am very sure she will think of Arjun [ Karan grover ] well right now i am thinking  with ... i am than going to keep Yuvraj in save place for my rest useWinkLOL...i wish this could not happened coz' shazy will kill me...

[finally saarrthians i am just kiding ok joking...]

tammy

Edited by barbie - 15 March 2006 at 6:23pm

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
yaar saarrthians listen to me clearfully i am just joking ok ... karu is only shazy's ~ yuvraj is mine that's it Approve Wink
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
uh-oh tammy, youre taking panga with shazy, even i dont call karan- karu. u better b careful, when she comes to da forum.... LOL LOL
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riseNshine

uh-oh tammy, youre taking panga with shazy, even i dont call karan- karu. u better b careful, when she comes to da forum.... LOL LOL

agree  wid uWink.per shazy itni bhi buri nahin hainLOL

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
LOL i know her for 18 years, she would do anything, Evil Smile for mr Grover LOL
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
d last episodes r simply rocking,they r superb Wink .mera dil chata hain ke main in do episodes ko baar baar dekhun LOL .but i just cant accept arjun being so desperate 4 bhumi,bcoz i havent ever seen him tht way.1 more thing now days he luks even more,essa lagta hain sirf ussi ko dekhti cahli jauoon Embarrassed Embarrassed .d part tht tammy is talking was xtremely cute,arjun was actually ready 2 carry her LOL Embarrassed
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riseNshine

LOL i know her for 18 years, she would do anything, Evil Smile for mr Grover LOL

woohoooooooooooooWinkWink.thts long timeThumbs Up,pata hain she can do anything 4 karuBig smile.waise karu ki deewani hain kahan,didnt see her from past 2 daysConfused

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Innocent angel

woohoooooooooooooWinkWink.thts long timeThumbs Up,pata hain she can do anything 4 karuBig smile.waise karu ki deewani hain kahan,didnt see her from past 2 daysConfused

pata nahi, havent spoken to herSmile

Go to top