Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASHISH_IN thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Cheeni,

Well said n i 100% agreed with ur comments.

I m waching the show 2 see sujal (Rajeev) 😊 not for Kashish (Amna)😭

B'bye

chinti thumbnail

cheeni thanks for that.......i never saw that part when pratham was there earlier.......neways ur right sujal and kashish are the two people who keep the show going..

Cheeni thumbnail
Thanks Chinti. But will u still see the show when Kashish is there but Sujal not?? I will never watch the serial then . Being a fashion designer I just see what clothes she is wearing and thats it coz I found her clothes good .She does not show herself very simple as other actresses like Prerna or Gauri does.
chinti thumbnail
actually she speaks funny sometimes but she is a good actress......what i meant was that sujal and kashish luv story has been keeping kth alive till now.....when sujal was sad or happy or whatever.....the stroy revolves around the two of them......i like her clothes too.
Cheeni thumbnail
U didn't answer my question Chinti. Or shall I assume u will still see the show even if Sujal is replaced. 😉
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

I will also not see show if sujal(Rajeev only) is not there or Ektaa quit him out of show.😭

B'bye

kesha thumbnail
i think the show is going to lose 90% of it's audience(including me) if there is no sujal in KTH Edited by kesha - 19 years ago
Cheeni thumbnail
tHATS TRUE AASHPAL AND KESHA.
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No Rajeev, No KTH for me, even if sujal is there but played by another actor.

And yes, Kashish's  clothes r just superb most of the time.

Cheeni thumbnail

Good to hear from u too Hardrock.