Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Sujal vs Karan in Kahin to hoga

Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I just read an interview of Karan in which he says that this serial KTH was stagnated coz of which he was called upon by Ekta to increase ratings. Do u guys agree to this statement of his??

i think its ridiculous on his part and very immature comment. He never really needs to explain that if he has really increased the ratings of KTH.

Cheeni Senior Member
Cheeni
Cheeni

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 10:36am | IP Logged

You have been introduced as Pratham in Kahiin To Hoga. Looks like you're still trapped in the same image?
I actually didn't like the idea of being introduced as Pratham. After all, how could a Christian character be called Pratham? And they just changed his name to Pratham John Baretto! Initially, they wanted to experiment with my entry in the serial, as it was showing signs of stagnation. There was no other track except Sujal, Kashish and Piyush and people don't enjoy seeing the same thing over and over. Pratham's role got a good response and it was decided to bring him back again. So, now Pratham has come in and he will try and get Sujal and Kashish married.

tHIS IS WHAT HE SAID. hE dID nOT EVEN tRIED WHAT hE SAYS IN tHE END.

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 10:43am | IP Logged
thanks for that cheeni.....but every1 watches KTH for Sujal right??
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 11:49am | IP Logged

I dont know about others, but I only watch KTH regularly bcoz of Sujal, no one else.

The other serials like KSBKBT only when I have the time. Does that give karan his answer?????  He's a good actor no doubt but his head is getting too swollen me thinks.

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:21am | IP Logged

yes agree with u guys .............we watch only for Sujal ............I don't think Pratham has caused any effects on TRPs. He was doing a special roles for the show....and thats it....nothing so specialDead.

He is a good actor but he should also refrain himself to do such comments.Confused

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I watch KTH only for rajeev, and hiten needs to keep his ego in check before it's too late. both r excellent actors, but KTH is Rajeev's and KSBKBT is Hiten's
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 1:38am | IP Logged
well, hiten is a very talented actor ..........but as far as kth is concerned, i watch it just 4 sujal.............
kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I think most of the viewers watch KTH for sujal and the others watch it for kashish. i don't think anyone watches it for the story anymore LOL

Go to top