Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Anu Doin Aprna 1 month aftr prem's death

shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok some1 said tht anurag was doin apo*na 1 month after prem's death if tht is true then

.....MAAANNNNN sneha must b one hell of a miracle child and premature baby to be born in just 1 or 2 months...becoz according to some ppl anurag ws ahem ahem doing apo*na just one month after the death of prem.....

and prerna was pregnant before anu-prerna split infact u cudnt even tell she was pregnant and wen they divorced she was heavily pregnant (im sure nine months had passed by then) unless of course prerna grew a fully developed baby in just a month!!!....LOL anyways and after anu-apo*na married he didnt fully accept her until like after sneha was born and they all went to punchmeshwar...so tht ws like at least 10months...so almost a yr after prem died....not saying he is wrong or rite..just correcting some facts...and again not justifying wht anurag did....but in a way he did all tht coz he thot prerna had moved on wid her life wid bajaj....ie betrayed him and already done wid bajaj wht he did wid apo*na (slept together)

Edited by shimmer1 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i dunno abut that nefink is possible if some1 can be preggers for more that 20 months i guess i baby can be born in one month πŸ˜†
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lolz!! Shimmer.. totally correct.I agree with u πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
i4identity thumbnail
its all wrong...prerna didnt even know that she is pregnant until after a month prem died...during that month both anurag n prerna were playing the blame game that prem died becuase of them. after that when anurag came to know prerna is pregnant, his mom didnt let him accept the baby n prerna left the house...then 3-4 months thye were just fighting....then one day they even got stuck somewhere n they spent the night together...but then komolika aunty put that false dna report in anurag's pocket n just when he thought they could get back together he read the report n again got angry.....then after some time they got divorced ...prerna might have been 7-8 months preg then...so after div. prerna started living with bajaj. in the mean time anurag got married to aparna but still hadnt slept with her. then one day prerna had labors n bajaj was out of station so anurag got her to hospital n sneha was born...after that they went to panchameshvar....where prerna gave her dupatta to aparna n anurag n aparna started thier life together...n then there was 8 years leap after which thye showed sneha had cancer.....

wow... i remember a lot.... πŸ˜‰
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: i4identity

its all wrong...prerna didnt even know that she is pregnant until after a month prem died...during that month both anurag n prerna were playing the blame game that prem died becuase of them. after that when anurag came to know prerna is pregnant, his mom didnt let him accept the baby n prerna left the house...then 3-4 months thye were just fighting....then one day they even got stuck somewhere n they spent the night together...but then komolika aunty put that false dna report in anurag's pocket n just when he thought they could get back together he read the report n again got angry.....then after some time they got divorced ...prerna might have been 7-8 months preg then...so after div. prerna started living with bajaj. in the mean time anurag got married to aparna but still hadnt slept with her. then one day prerna had labors n bajaj was out of station so anurag got her to hospital n sneha was born...after that they went to panchameshvar....where prerna gave her dupatta to aparna n anurag n aparna started thier life together...n then there was 8 years leap after which thye showed sneha had cancer.....

wow... i remember a lot.... πŸ˜‰

okay thats sounds so much lyk kkhh where in the stattion kajol gives her scarf to rani and rani and shah rukh start their lyk togther and there they have a 8 year leap as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜† omg omg omg copy cat custard (where the hell did that come fromπŸ˜†)
tulip thumbnail
i remember anu married aparna soon after prem1's death, much before before sneha's birth. prerna didnt look all preggy when she signed the divorce papers. i remember the scene when the divorce thing happens. she didnt look pregnant. and sneha's birth was premature, that's why bajaj went out-of-station. he wudnt hv gone if that was prerna's due date..but she delivered much earlier. so all this happened in a span of 4-5 months. it may not be exact 2 months and i m sorry if it isnt but the point is- it WAS really very quick- 2 months-4 months...doesnt matter. what anurag did cannot be justified. i mean, nothing wrong in moving on with life or enjoying love-making with ur new pretty wife but then dont pretend that u r the bestfather and think abt ur dead son 24*7 becoz obviously u r too busy with ur new wife to think abt ur dead son!!!
i4identity thumbnail
yeah it was much like kuch kuch hota hia...infact they have stolen a lot of stuff from shahrukh films in this serial....also the veer zaara one where shahrukh has prety's payal. this one when prerna got married to bajaj(second time), her payal was left n anurag kept it ...these days they r not showing it....

may be sampada threw it out of the house.... πŸ˜†
shimmer1 thumbnail
wen she signed the divorce papers it ws after anu had signed it and yes prerna wsnt showing her pregnancy then and they werent divorced until much later i mean in court wen prerna ws heavily pregnant...thts wen they were divorced....
so like i said it ws at least 9-10months
and tulip hun i m not justifying anything i think i specified tht in my post i ws just correcting the time periods sum ppl stated thts all
shimmer1 thumbnail
and yea tht time wen she signed the divorce papers ws wen they had tht des mein nikla hoga chand wedding into the basu house...
cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Anu married Aparna right after Prem died cos they got into mess{thanks to Komolika Mai's plans}.She locked Anu and Aparna up in a hotel's bedroom and called media.Media made it a huge news,Prerna was obvioulsy angry but knew it was not Anu's fault.She was living with Bajaj,Anu didn't trust her.Tapur got married,Anu and Prerna got stuck in the jungle together,made love again.But Komolika Mai put the fake pregnancy report saying the baby was Bajaj's in Anu's pocket,he found it and was outrageous.He let Prerna go with Bajaj and when returned home agreed to mary Aparna cos he thought he was responsible for defaming her.