India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dia Mirza to play a psychologist

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged

View Alag Movie StillsSubi Samuel's film ALAG seems to be as unique as its name suggests. Besides having excellent special effects by Aashu Trikha and EFX, foot-tapping music scored by Adesh Shrivastav, songs choreographed by Remo; it also features flawless beauty Dia Mirza. Focusing for uniqueness of the film ALAG, Aashu's camera has captured Dia's seemless beauty.

While chatting with the enchanting beau ideal Dia Mirza, Glamsham.com finds more about the very unique film ALAG.

Viewers will live the film...
Letting us know about the distinct features of the film, she said, "The film has many unique features like it's a sci-fi film, that too correlated with human empathy. It's a film about lost humanism and how people of this age are busy bee with their materialistic life. The film is an attempt to make a life with novel living concept. It will definitely make audience laugh, cry and in short viewers will live the film throughout".

I play a role of Apurva Rana...
View Alag Movie StillsAbout the character she plays in the film ALAG, she said, "I play Apurva Rana, who is a psychologist and also a love-interest for the hero. In a way she is a bridge between Abhishek Kapoor and the outside world. Likewise she is responsible for every action of the hero as she also is a support system for him."

Working with Aashu Trikha...
Sharing her experience of working with Aashu Trikha, she said, "It was great, I absolutely enjoyed working with him. As I've also worked with him in my debut film DEEWANAPAN, we shared good rapport and simply enjoy working together."

umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
koool...thanks for sharing!!! Wink
dazzlingdesi IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdesi
dazzlingdesi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
thankz 4 sharin
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top