OMG i can’t belive it’s angad kid go pg 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Omg i can't belive that it's angad kids yayayayayay am so happpy oh ya 😃 Edited by kyph05 - 18 years ago
huh?isnt he kid prithvis?confused 😕

Originally posted by kyph05

Omg i can't belive that it's angad kids yayayayayay am so happpy oh ya 😃

huh😕 😕 😕

ithought dat da baby's definantly Prithvi's????

plz clarify!!😕

hu pritvi kha nahin tha 😕 😕 😕
doesn't make a difference to me....coz kripa is gonna have a miscarriage soon.
no ekta said in her artical that it is angad kid and pritvi mom payed the doctor 😃
r u sure??? do u have proofs plz
March 12 in interview with Ekta Kapoor

The role Neha is playing is a sensitive role. She is very great and cares about her career. The role so far that is going on is that kripa is pregnet and everyone thinks it prittvi buts it angad. Damani (prittvis mom) payed the doctor. But what is going to happen is that the when the baby dies, that will be when everyone nows about the bacha! So then we all find out yeh angad ka bacha hain.

where did u get dis from?hope dis is true

Originally posted by kyph05

March 12 in interview with Ekta Kapoor

The role Neha is playing is a sensitive role. She is very great and cares about her career. The role so far that is going on is that kripa is pregnet and everyone thinks it prittvi buts it angad. Damani (prittvis mom) payed the doctor. But what is going to happen is that the when the baby dies, that will be when everyone nows about the bacha! So then we all find out yeh angad ka bacha hain.

Mere naa death hi ho jaye! OMG noooooooooooo and she just had to have that miscarraige....ANgad's mad for nothing? OMG i HATE you ektaji!😡