if u were anuj... (Page 2)

indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

it must have been very embarrassing 4 him Confused

i agree with you.....i mean....this was so ridiculous.....i am glad that everyone was against the fact that amey was being eliminated but when i think about how anuj must have felt.....if i were in his place, i would have lost my confidence and would walked away from the stage...and let the place to Amey since the INDIAN IDOL public wanted Amey more.....

Thats y Amey because u all r negative supporter of his not positive supporter

ppl who were in the studio behaved this why because 3 joker did a walt out darmaLOLLOL

small no of ppl in stuido did a protest(most of that ppl belong to Mumbai , where amey live , hometown support, again regionalisim)

if Amey is so much like by audience why the proteast dint happen all over indiaSmile

Amey was in bottom 2 three times in this competition where as anuj was only onceBig smile

amey fans pls accept deafeatLOL

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indian888

amey fans pls accept deafeatLOL

can u tell me what's so funny in "amey fans pls accept deafeat".......how would u feel if i would tell you " Haha anuj fans....you anuj has been voted out....so anuj fans GO CRY hahaha"......If you don't have anything good to say about amey then just keep quiet.....i mean..keep on supporting your fav ones but stop bashing/insulting other contestants who aren't you fav.....

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hi
anuj at that time might have felt that it has happened all bcoz of him..he was so quite..even he was not able to speak with his niece properly..
anuj might have been upset after that gala
huzi
mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kothra

hi
anuj at that time might have felt that it has happened all bcoz of him..he was so quite..even he was not able to speak with his niece properly..
anuj might have been upset after that gala
huzi

i agree with you.......he was actually being ignored during the whole tamasha.......but i think he shouldn't take that negatively....i mean, at least they weren't saying that Anuj should be the one who should be out.....I know....that by saying that "Amey should stay here".....he might have felt that he should be out....but when the judges were talking about amey......that's because he's talented!!!!!!

amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
if i was anuj i wudn't let there b such a situation. i would sing well after my first gala so tht no1 could raise a finger against me or doubt my talent. i wud try harder to prove myself especially due to the extra ordinary circumstances which iwas brought back in by the judges who had faith in my talent. i wudn't take the audience votes for granted and do my part of the job by doing my best and trying to be the best. well after the whole amey exit episode, it still wudn't b too late and i would be more determined to sing the best. i wudn't say anything during the chaos (just like he did) cuz i lnow i'am at fault if the judges don't think i'm better than amey. i just havn't tried hard enough. i wud hav cursed myself for not having prevented the humiliation, for taking my bhagy and the janta's votes for a ride.
tangina r IF-Rockerz
tangina r
tangina r

Rock n Roll Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
if i was anuj first i would have been crying bcoz of what the jantas reaction than i would have told my niece to shut-up than i would have backed out i dont like this guy Angry
rp685 Newbie
rp685
rp685

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
hmmm....this is EASY!!!!!...if i were anuj...I WOULD KILL MYSELF!!!!!
rp685 Newbie
rp685
rp685

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
because I HATE ANUJ HE DOESNT NOT DESERVE TO REPRESENT INDIA AS INDIAN IDOL 2!!!!!

Go to top