Posted: 18 years ago

if i was anuj i wld just back out of the show i mean the amt of insults!!

the judges even walked out he must hav been so imbarissed if i was him i wld hav just backed out of agree 2 hav a ree i wldnt just stand like tht

im nt trying 2 say sumtinh against anuj i feel bad 4 him also

it must have been very embarrassing 4 him ๐Ÿ˜•

If i was anuj i would be hurt by peoples reaction...i would be let down my confidence would have been gone...but then again i wouldnt just stand there the way he did and take it all (i give him total credit for doing that and taking all that) buttt i would fight back ๐Ÿ˜† make it more entertaining, if everyone else can then why not me ๐Ÿ˜† punch up proper with the judges for disrespecting me like that ๐Ÿ˜† ok that would be about it if i was anuj ๐Ÿ˜›
First of all, I would've asked my niece ๐Ÿ˜ก to control herself and be polite to the judges (not just signalling her but putting it to words).
Then no matter how painful the entire episode is for me as people are not very happy with me still on the show, I would've faced the truth that Amey is no doubt a good singer and would've said something on stage like I know Amey's exit is a huge loss for us and would've hugged him and said some polite words and then take this incident as a challenge and I would've worked hard to give my best to the people.
if i was Anuj

i would now be more determine to win contest

i will give my 200% and now i want to win to show to judges that i also hv Talents like All the other ppl hv

Don bradman once said Captaincy is 95 luck and 5 % skill but u shld not try it if u dont hv that 5 %

I will prove that if i hv luck i also hv the talent ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

it must have been very embarrassing 4 him ๐Ÿ˜•

i agree with you.....i mean....this was so ridiculous.....i am glad that everyone was against the fact that amey was being eliminated but when i think about how anuj must have felt.....if i were in his place, i would have lost my confidence and would walked away from the stage...and let the place to Amey since the INDIAN IDOL public wanted Amey more.....

being anuj is difficult bicuz putting urself in such a situation makes ur worst dreams turn into reality i mean as fans we shout for our choice but never thinks wht the other person may be going through.......i am not with anuj but if we be a bit more practical then its not at all anuj's fault if the public is voting for him it is the public who is not voting and then doing protest for their fav being eliminated!
if i was anuj then i must have cried like hell!!!
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

i agree with you.....i mean....this was so ridiculous.....i am glad that everyone was against the fact that amey was being eliminated but when i think about how anuj must have felt.....if i were in his place, i would have lost my confidence and would walked away from the stage...and let the place to Amey since the INDIAN IDOL public wanted Amey more.....

Thats y Amey because u all r negative supporter of his not positive supporter

ppl who were in the studio behaved this why because 3 joker did a walt out darma๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

small no of ppl in stuido did a protest(most of that ppl belong to Mumbai , where amey live , hometown support, again regionalisim)

if Amey is so much like by audience why the proteast dint happen all over india๐Ÿ˜Š

Amey was in bottom 2 three times in this competition where as anuj was only once๐Ÿ˜ƒ

amey fans pls accept deafeat๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by indian888

amey fans pls accept deafeat๐Ÿ˜†

can u tell me what's so funny in "amey fans pls accept deafeat".......how would u feel if i would tell you " Haha anuj fans....you anuj has been voted out....so anuj fans GO CRY hahaha"......If you don't have anything good to say about amey then just keep quiet.....i mean..keep on supporting your fav ones but stop bashing/insulting other contestants who aren't you fav.....