India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

if u were anuj...

samarulzzz IF-Dazzler
samarulzzz
samarulzzz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged

if i was anuj i wld just back out of the show i mean the amt of insults!!

the judges even walked out he must hav been so imbarissed if i was him i wld hav just backed out of agree 2 hav a ree i wldnt just stand like tht

im nt trying 2 say sumtinh against anuj i feel bad 4 him also

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
it must have been very embarrassing 4 him Confused
nikita_uk Senior Member
nikita_uk
nikita_uk

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged

If i was anuj i would be hurt by peoples reaction...i would be let down my confidence would have been gone...but then again i wouldnt just stand there the way he did and take it all (i give him total credit for doing that and taking all that) buttt i would fight back LOL make it more entertaining, if everyone else can then why not me LOL punch up proper with the judges for disrespecting me like that LOL ok that would be about it if i was anuj Tongue
capricorngirl Groupbie
capricorngirl
capricorngirl

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
First of all, I would've asked my niece Angry to control herself and be polite to the judges (not just signalling her but putting it to words).
Then no matter how painful the entire episode is for me as people are not very happy with me still on the show, I would've faced the truth that Amey is no doubt a good singer and would've said something on stage like I know Amey's exit is a huge loss for us and would've hugged him and said some polite words and then take this incident as a challenge and I would've worked hard to give my best to the people.
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
if i was Anuj

i would now be more determine to win contest

i will give my 200% and now i want to win to show to judges that i also hv Talents like All the other ppl hv

Don bradman once said Captaincy is 95 luck and 5 % skill but u shld not try it if u dont hv that 5 %

I will prove that if i hv luck i also hv the talent Clap
mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

it must have been very embarrassing 4 him Confused

i agree with you.....i mean....this was so ridiculous.....i am glad that everyone was against the fact that amey was being eliminated but when i think about how anuj must have felt.....if i were in his place, i would have lost my confidence and would walked away from the stage...and let the place to Amey since the INDIAN IDOL public wanted Amey more.....

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
being anuj is difficult bicuz putting urself in such a situation makes ur worst dreams turn into reality i mean as fans we shout for our choice but never thinks wht the other person may be going through.......i am not with anuj but if we be a bit more practical then its not at all anuj's fault if the public is voting for him it is the public who is not voting and then doing protest for their fav being eliminated!
if i was anuj then i must have cried like hell!!!
innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I would have felt very bad!

Go to top