Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

1st vday and now holi too...I am so angry (Page 5)

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelakshi1985

Originally posted by aasma_remix

Confused chil relax... ok ??? there nothign they can do coz according to the story n the personalities of the couple ashi uv.. they are not that into each other n u cant blame the writers only for it.. and i disagreet that the other two that is ashi uv dotn get attention yes as a couple they are not shown much but thats a part of the story but ashi is shown everywehre all the time.. there nothin to get so angry abt ur time will come!

excuse me!!!u hav NO RIGHT 2 write that.she is completely rite n u ur tryimg 2 again go back 2 that old line 'acc. 2 the story' is not even fair ne moe.in fact ridiculous.

o.k. u r a tia ranveer fan but that shud not blind u 2 the realities.u r only showing urself in a porr lighjt.as 4 'ur time will cum' that is so condescending.we don't need ur false sympathies.AngryAngry

ok now ur plain over reacting dnt u think ur like personally targetting a person we r not gving away false sympathies neways yest both couples got equal screen time and ashi uvi were shwn more together. so just chill Angry

aasma_remix Senior Member
aasma_remix
aasma_remix

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Dead neelakshi..firstly calm down.. dont remove ur frustration on me,
if always seen that if anything is said against ashi uv u ppl pounce on us n dont spare us at all
n i still dont care.. be how muchever angry at me as u wanna be.. i still beleive that its not possible to bring in ashi uv scenes as a pair coz they are rite now complete rivals not only bcoz of the elections but even otherwise.. n its not like they didnt show scenes betwen ashi n uv.. ther was the rock concert ther was also the scene when ashi retrives yuvi's guitar from mitra ther are the times when she is trying to explain to him abt his mohter but u canot ignore the story line plainly becoz that how life is too.. it doesnt go as hunky dory as u want it to be.. n im saying they cant kis n make up coz thats completely true n their story has to be developed yes.. bt not now not at this time when they are fiting an election n remix has not always been abt only four main characters it has also been focused on othr characters n the main point is that ull are unhappy coz tia n rany get time togheter but ashi uv dont... had it been that tia n rany were also not given ny time togheter ull would stay quiet!

n im not giving ull any sympathies neither false nor true.. so dont bother.. n pls get over this ur a tia ranv fan n blah blah .. i dont give bias opinions ive always said wat i feel.. even when i didnt like what they showed abt ranver wanting to get too close wit tia on the island i dislked it n spoke abt it..
blinded are.. ! forget it!

Edited by aasma_remix - 16 March 2006 at 10:50pm
s_aangel Senior Member
s_aangel
s_aangel

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
hey guys, don u think this is again goin a bit too serious.....i think all ay fans r frustrated which includes me too.....infact i think its very natural....an i kinda agree with evry ay fan as to wht they say mainly cos i can understand them....an lpease don think neelu is personally targettin any1 here....its all happenin cos of remix's present track...an namita i really don think tht we r pouncin dear....its jus tht its been a very very long time to wht we want to c an then i think this is the only place where we all can say wht we feel happy abt or sad abt5 rite?? i think u ppl r talkin abt the personalities of the two due to which they cant cum closer an all tht....thts the thing none of the ashi yuvi fans agree with...u talkin abt rock concert which i must tell u happened ages ago...an 1 more thing thetre's wasnt anythin romantic abt it it was jus somethin close to it an the other thins u mentioned i do agree.....but wht u r sayin abt the thing tht we wud be happy if tia-ran wud not b together then grl this is not true....to be honest i am really not tht very into their lives but when they r given so much importance as a couple wudnt it be unfair not to show the other couple...this really upsets me

if u think tht i may be wrong in sayin this,,but yes when i c tia-ran together at all imp. occasions an otherwise i always feel tht why ay r not together i don care if they r goin around or not....i like the tow 2gether an its very natural 4 me too feel this way..but i don say tht the other 2 shudnt be 2gether...i really mean it.

abt false sympathies....please both of u don get each other wrong...
its jus a phase which will soon pass of.
remixx_love Senior Member
remixx_love
remixx_love

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
guysssss
i say ,
jhagada jhagadi mat karo gandhiji ko jaad karo
LOL ,
its k ppl,its all the problem of the producers so y should we fight for this???.we actually watch remix and not only ashi-uv or ran-tia

Edited by remixx_love - 16 March 2006 at 11:42pm
aasma_remix Senior Member
aasma_remix
aasma_remix

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Cry exactly my point.. but whenever i say anything that is not in favour of ashi n uv.. someone or the other tries to remind me that i shud not comment just bcoz im a tia n rany fan.. n i think thats really sad n rude!

remixx_love
remixx_love

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aasma_remix

Cry exactly my point.. but whenever i say anything that is not in favour of ashi n uv.. someone or the other tries to remind me that i shud not comment just bcoz im a tia n rany fan.. n i think thats really sad n rude!

itss okey dokey yaa  bcuzz there are infinite a-y as well as r-t fans so..

so thers nothing wrong in u posting ur views .after all we are here to discuss our own thaughts wid otherssssss..[in this roking forumss]

Edited by remixx_love - 17 March 2006 at 12:08am
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Ok Ok Ok......

This topic was never opened to offend ne TR fan....nor was it opened to target neone personally....this topic was just an outcome of the frustration of AY fans since a long time......we didnt mean to hurt neone......

Secondly....if Ashita hadn't opened the topic.....I wud hav.....so I'm equally responsible for starting a "fight".....and we never meant to do so.....we are only angry that AY story-line is being ignored from a long time....and its true......irrespective of wat neone says abt "screen time"....its true that their story'line is being ignored from a long time....not been given much importance....and nothing neone says can hide this particular fact.....

We thought that we could express ourselves through this topic....but well....since tis turning into a fight....I think we'll hav to stop doing that too......

Lastly......Neelu never meant to target neone personally I'm sure....as sonia said.....its imp to understand her state of mind.....

I guess this should be the last post...unless Ashita has something to say......

remixx_love
remixx_love

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Ok Ok Ok......

This topic was never opened to offend ne TR fan....nor was it opened to target neone personally....this topic was just an outcome of the frustration of AY fans since a long time......we didnt mean to hurt neone......

Secondly....if Ashita hadn't opened the topic.....I wud hav.....so I'm equally responsible for starting a "fight".....and we never meant to do so.....we are only angry that AY story-line is being ignored from a long time....and its true......irrespective of wat neone says abt "screen time"....its true that their story'line is being ignored from a long time....not been given much importance....and nothing neone says can hide this particular fact.....

We thought that we could express ourselves through this topic....but well....since tis turning into a fight....I think we'll hav to stop doing that too......

Lastly......Neelu never meant to target neone personally I'm sure....as sonia said.....its imp to understand her state of mind.....

I guess this should be the last post...unless Ashita has something to say......

totally rite mads

Go to top