Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

1st vday and now holi too...I am so angry (Page 4)

Evathegr8 Senior Member
Evathegr8
Evathegr8

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by veonal

see first of all ashi nd yuvi are rivals at the elections so its pretty obivious they r bound 2 fight like this. also it was ashi who never liked the idea of this holi bash coz she tght yuvi is dng this onli 2 garner votes so ashi came 2 the bash arldy with a bad mood so how will she enjoy herself wen she knows wat yuvi is upto

See veo.....we're not saying that they shouldn't fight or nething......coz they are diverse characters...and r bound to do that......

But they cud've shown them fighting with the colours or something.....throwing them at each other
forcibly...making some plans and stuff like that.....that is in short...like Ashita said 'enjoy' but in a different manner......

so true mads!

ME-MYSELF Senior Member
ME-MYSELF
ME-MYSELF

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Well thank god that this topic has been opened. Yesterday i could watch remix at my granny's place and i wanted to kill somebody Censored . I mean just what the heck is going on? Firstly i always used to notice that Yuvi was ignored, hardly any long time romance between him and ashi and(mark it) any special ocassion, they are fighting. Just what is wrong with the producers, writers and the directors? If they are copying the serial, it is not as if they are not modifying it. Yuvi was supposed to date shyla during this time which never happened.

And i specially do not think that it is justifiable to blame it on their chracters. I mean they are not mad, are they? Earlier when ashi used to fight with yuvi, it was done mostly to irritate him but yesterday she shouted at yuvi without any reason. I mean either they should be shown as some mentally retarded people in love or if they are shown as normal people in love, then they should behave like them. After they had the breakup, were they even shown remembering their past good times? NO. Why? I seriously would like to know why.

First valentine's day and now holi? And i have to say that yesterday, most of the episode was spent on ranveer tia. She became upset because she could not colour her boyfriend first????!!! and vice versa??!! How more childish could you be? The reason was soooooooooooooooooooo silly. But no, the producers had to show that for the whole episode(literally)and had to spend 20mins on that nonsense and the remaining 5mins were spent on yuvi ashi(mind it, they were fighting) and the rest on the others.WHAT HELL IS WRONG? GUYS, IS IT CONFIRMED NEWS THAT YUVI AND ASHI ARE STILL PART OF THE SHOW BECAUSE THE WAY THEY ARE BEING SHOWN, THEY DO NOT LOOK THAT THEY STILL ARE A LEAD PAIR. Cry

Edited by ME-MYSELF - 16 March 2006 at 12:07am
aasma_remix Senior Member
aasma_remix
aasma_remix

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Confused you know wat... the show is not jst abt wat we wat its a story n if the producers are giving attention to tia n ranveer fans there nothing much u can do abt it.. haan u can write to them.. but if they still dont want to change it they will continue, n i still hold ground that just bcoz tia n ranv have been screen all the time tehy have not been together for over a year we have also waited a long time for it.. n they had to show them romancing even though they were apart coz thats how their personality is, they do think a lot abt each toher n stuff.. just to stasify ashi uv fans it wud be odd to suddenly out of no where bring in any sort of peace between ashi uv.. considering tht the story shows ashi not thnking abt yuvi like she felt b4 (epi rock concert) n considering that yuvi also has moved on .. in the feb month yes tia n rany got lot of time on but thats coz it was valentine's day n obviously some romance had to be ther.. n ashi n uv were not in the mood of love at tht time definately..
inspite of that.. now it is yuvi geting the attention.. yes tia n rany also have attention but thts coz ther is shyla.. n raghu attached as a part of their lives n ashi n yuvi will be there in the limelight coz of elections n wat happens after that...
youll have to understand that two ppl who are of contrasting nature.. canot suddenly kiss n make up.. n that two ppl who r reallly into eahc other n think all the time abt their love! have to be shown emoting it!
if after all this u think that ashi uv are being ignored then all i can say is .. too bad!
i still feel that if any one is ignored yes.. it is yuvi ....but not ashi at all !! n ashi-uv together cant just happen overnite!
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hey, as I have been saying, and I am sure every AY fan has been saying, it is unfair, to think that, just bcoz ashi-yuvi's personalities are so dynamic, does not mean that they won't go through the same intense emotions that every couple go through.

Agreed, they are rivals and they fight a lot, but not bcoz they hate each other now.....their hatred was at the beginning of remix....now when they fight, its not bcoz of hatred, but just the fact that they agree to disagree over even the silliest of things. They just function like that, no day will feel normal to them without arguing with the other. And they quite enjoy their fights too...
they will be fighting in one sec n the other sec, they will suddenly laugh over some common joke....thats the thing i like abt them the most.

And, tia-ranveer fans have waited a long while to see hteir patch-up.....but not their scenes. Bcoz, even when they were not together, tia-ranveer staring scenes, jealousy scenes, were always shown.....so u guyz didnt hv to wait for their scenes.

While for AY fans, we don't even get to see some nice romantic scenes b/w them, okay, not even romantic, atleast some scenes, where a spark of their romance is shown...we are not even asking for their patch-up,we will be happy just to see some episodes concentrated wholly on the AY love story, as I feel tia-ranveer love story has got so much focus till now.

And about AY not getting much focus bcoz it's following rebelde plot-line, then well, i can only say.........in rebelde, roberta-diego got sooo many scenes together, in rebelde, both couples got equal focus.....and if the remix script-writers don't have even one bit of fairness in them, then its really not great on their part! They are disappointing greatly a half of the remix fans!

As for the holi episode, well, ppl before me hv already said it: we didn't expect them to suddenly declare that they love each otherLOLLOLLOL, we just wanted them to play holi together, both fight with each other a lot, and it would have been great to see them fight with each other thru. balloons n colours n stuff.

It would have suited both their personalities perfectly....

Edited by ashi rocks - 16 March 2006 at 12:19pm
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasma_remix

Confused
youll have to understand that two ppl who are of contrasting nature.. canot suddenly kiss n make up.. n that two ppl who r reallly into eahc other n think all the time abt their love! have to be shown emoting it!
if after all this u think that ashi uv are being ignored then all i can say is .. too bad!

well, ur saying tht AY suddenly can't kiss n make-up and I completely agree with u on that. But then, you have to remember that ashi-yuvi are a LEAD PAIR and not a side pair and as u very well pointed it out, their love story can't be just shown like that, it has to be DEVELOPED....and for developing their relationship, you NEED to show SCENES b/w the 2 of them...where they are ALONE with each other....they need to FOCUS on AY right now. They need to give equal imp. to them and develop their relationship from the point of being rivals to lovers...

i still feel that if any one is ignored yes.. it is yuvi ....but not ashi at all !! n ashi-uv together cant just happen overnite!

well, I can just say, ashi is not ignored and yuvi is being ignored. But the point of this topic was never the ignorance of a single character but the ignorance of a couple....a love story....and as for "ashi-yuvi can't happen overnight", see my words above^^^
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Confused you know wat... the show is not jst abt wat we wat its a story n if the producers are giving attention to tia n ranveer fans there nothing much u can do abt it.. haan u can write to them.. but if they still dont want to change it they will continue, n i still hold ground that just bcoz tia n ranv have been screen all the time tehy have not been together for over a year we have also waited a long time for it.. n they had to show them romancing even though they were apart coz thats how their personality is, they do think a lot abt each toher n stuff.. just to stasify ashi uv fans it wud be odd to suddenly out of no where bring in any sort of peace between ashi uv.. considering tht the story shows ashi not thnking abt yuvi like she felt b4 (epi rock concert) n considering that yuvi also has moved on .. in the feb month yes tia n rany got lot of time on but thats coz it was valentine's day n obviously some romance had to be ther.. n ashi n uv were not in the mood of love at tht time definately..
inspite of that.. now it is yuvi geting the attention.. yes tia n rany also have attention but thts coz ther is shyla.. n raghu attached as a part of their lives n ashi n yuvi will be there in the limelight coz of elections n wat happens after that...

Hey...u r not getting our point at all!!! We do not want an Ashi-Yuvi patch up!!! Read our lips....we do NOT want it right now....coz we know its not possible.....wat we are trying to stress is that....atleast SHOW THEM!!!! Give them some time on screen......and not as separate individuals....like u said Ashi gets time on screen and Yuvi is being ignored.....wat I'm saying that...there should be some sort of a dialogue between them....atleast let us enjoy their fighting scenes......get them together onscreen!!! Not romancing...but atleast fighting or something......

The election is the only time in months wen they got together fighting......nahi toh....all these months...all they hav been doing is trying to patch up Tia and Ranveer or tease them....but they havnt even been shown talking with each other for months....except for the rock concert....which now seems like ages!!!

ARE THEY STILL THE SECOND LEAD PAIR????? I DOUBT IT!!!!

neelakshi1985 Senior Member
neelakshi1985
neelakshi1985

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Confused chil relax... ok ??? there nothign they can do coz according to the story n the personalities of the couple ashi uv.. they are not that into each other
n u cant blame the writers only for it.. and i disagreet that the other two that is ashi uv dotn get attention yes as a couple they are not shown much but thats a part of the story but ashi is shown everywehre all the time.. there nothin to get so angry abt ur time will come!

excuse me!!!u hav NO RIGHT 2 write that.she is completely rite n u ur tryimg 2 again go back 2 that old line 'acc. 2 the story' is not even fair ne moe.in fact ridiculous.

o.k. u r a tia ranveer fan but that shud not blind u 2 the realities.u r only showing urself in a porr lighjt.as 4 'ur time will cum' that is so condescending.we don't need ur false sympathies.AngryAngry

neelakshi1985 Senior Member
neelakshi1985
neelakshi1985

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by s_aangel

Originally posted by anvesha rulz

hello....I never even mentioned anything abt the screen time aspect in my post.....I dunno why u guys got in to it Confused

but now that u guys have spoken abt it then yes ashi has the most screen time agree to that.....but yuvi has always been ignored....except for the last week....whereas if u say ranveer had nothing to do after the revenge thing.....I disagree.....he was in full focus during that mitra thingy....infact even during his removal from the show it was ranveer and ashi who were shown

as for tia.....then I think the entire shyla devi and tia prada thing revolved on ashi and tia.....so she got her share of screen time too........and apart from that I think there r always atleast 2 scenes per week betwn tia and her angels.......apart from her scenes with ranveer

and now coming back to my point......I know they r not a couple rite now....I know they r not into eachother.....but what I am saying is that why cant they be shown celebrating holi together even as friends......why this unfairness towards them

and if not the writers who is to blamed tell me.....ohk they have diff personalities then let the script go in such a way that they have scenes where they r fighting with eachother.......( they did show this but only now....since the past week)......all along what they did was tease tia and ranveer.........hey bahggu help me

cool it ashita dear! its ok.......i cant believe i am sayin this......but anyway i did feel like this durin the island thing....but now luks like i've got used to it.......i c remix 4 the hec of it...i cant jus let it go an then later imagine my own stuff......thts the only way 1 can console.......this been happenin frm a very lon time now.......we guys have got to used to xpect too many thins on special occasions b/w the 2 but always land up gettin nothin.......i agree word to word with wht u say.....infact i even thought tht there's no use gettin xcited 4 the elections also but still had hopes.....

never mind ashita........we'll jus have to wait as they say only time can healWinkWink.......jus think abt the positive side of it......an till then i think we have rockin fan-fics goin on here so i think we mite as well read them an enjoy!!TongueTongue

But sonia.....evn though wat u say is right...abt imagining things n stuff....coz I've been doing it too from time immemorial....dont u think its completely unfairness towards Yuvi and Ashi???

U urself said that u've been expecting things from them on special occasions...and wen u didn't get to see them u were upset werent u?? But for how long is this going to continue.......

And this is the limit now....I'm completely getting pissed!!!!

And abt fanfic things...dear....u guys enjoy reading them....but wat abt us.....writing them....fan-fics are based on the characters....and unless we see them long enough...we cant imagine stuff abt them and write.....or else it'll be completely baseless......

i completely agree wid u ashita...u hav my full support on every point.i think we sumtimes forget ourselves that we r r allowing them 2 do this unfairness 2wards us!!!!i mean,can we do nothing abt it??all of us want it...but we r helpless!!!!CryCry

it is unfair...n we all acknowledge it.yuvi-ashi as a couple is marginalised,sidelines etc. etc. all kinds of unfairness.they r not supposed 2 b second lead pair!they r main!!!

Go to top