Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

1st vday and now holi too...I am so angry (Page 3)

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by s_aangel

mads......wht shud i say then.....i was hopeless dirin the island time...somethin similar had happened rite?
wht can we do......someof us even mailed ti the producer askin then abt ashi an yuvi an they had a song the rock concert thin which now luks like it happened ages ago.....u think we shud mail them again?.....don they have their own brainz to think....tht remix is of 4 characters with "TWO"luv stories involved 1 of them bein "AASHI AND YUVI"....i dunno dear seriously....i know wht i said is really not gonna make much difference since i, myself cant accept it....but wht else can we do mads??????????

We cant do nething sonia.....except bash up the producers!!! And that too in this post itself......coz our mails too arent being recieved.....or else if they're being recieved....they're being ignored.....and if by chance they're recieved and they do pay attention to it and the producers do something abt it.....all they'll do is put up a song like the concert epi just to cheer Ashi-Yuvi fans....bas!! Uske baad.....nothing more!!!

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by veonal

are u sure they will wrap it up tdy itself coz the elections thing in rebelde goes on for atleast 2 weeks i dnt think they will finish it tdy and dnt wry wen yuvi finds out that he won by cheating he feels bad and then there share some real sweet moments Big smile so hoepfullu u can expect something gud in the next few epis Big smile

and there is nuthing new in remix even in rebelde deigo nd roberta fight like this its onli wen the results are announced that things change 4 the best in ashi nd yuvis life Big smile

Veo....I really hope it happens like wat u say.......and thanx for trying to cheer us up....Smile

But u know wat....I've stopped hoping....and I've stopped wishing for nething....I only land up gatting nothing always!!

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

are u sure they will wrap it up tdy itself coz the elections thing in rebelde goes on for atleast 2 weeks i dnt think they will finish it tdy and dnt wry wen yuvi finds out that he won by cheating he feels bad and then there share some real sweet moments Big smile so hoepfullu u can expect something gud in the next few epis Big smile

and there is nuthing new in remix even in rebelde deigo nd roberta fight like this its onli wen the results are announced that things change 4 the best in ashi nd yuvis life Big smile

veo 4get abt the sweet moments........I have always said I dont mind them fighting with eachother.....I enjoy their fights too.

but the whole point of starting this topic was that obv there wasnt any epi that had holi celebrations in rebelde......then if they were planning to show a holi special on remix.......why did they start this election thing now.....couldnt it have been delayed by a week........is this asking for too much

u r a tia ranveer fan but ask urself and give an unbiased opinion and tell me wasnt it unfair towards us.......dont we expect to see our fav pair enjoying themselves with eachother in a friendly manner in these special epi's

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
see first of all ashi nd yuvi are rivals at the elections so its pretty obivious they r bound 2 fight like this. also it was ashi who never liked the idea of this holi bash coz she tght yuvi is dng this onli 2 garner votes so ashi came 2 the bash arldy with a bad mood so how will she enjoy herself wen she knows wat yuvi is upto
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

veo u r not seeing my point........I am not talking abt ashi's bad mood or yuvi's idea to garner votes......I am against the producers and the script writers rite now

with this election thing its not possible to show ashi and yuvi enjoying then why didnt they start this election thing after the holi bash.....as it is they waste so many epi showing nothing in remix......toh ek aur week sahi

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aasma_remix

Confused chil relax... ok ??? there nothign they can do coz according to the story n the personalities of the couple ashi uv.. they are not that into each other
n u cant blame the writers only for it.. and i disagreet that the other two that is ashi uv dotn get attention yes as a couple they are not shown much but thats a part of the story but ashi is shown everywehre all the time.. there nothin to get so angry abt ur time will come!

So easy to say this na......nothing to get angry abt.....and that our time will come.....

But wat I wanna know is....why shud our time come???? why shud we keep on waiting for our time???? I mean....humesha y do we hav to only wait n wait.....n wait????

U know wat....just for once....imagine urself in our position...imagine that for months and months ur not getting to see ne scene of tia-ranveer......imagine that u just always keep on hoping and hoping abt a scene......imagine that all u do evryday is get up disappointed after watching ur fav couple not being shown.....imagine that after evry break u r waiting.....ki ab scene hoga....ab scene hoga.....and nothing happens......imagine that every special occasion...be it the v-day....of the holi day....or for that matter....ne other special occasion...u dont get to see ur fav couple......and all u do is keep on imagining stuff.....to satisfy urself and keep urself happy.....

And wen u've imagined all this....then plz tell me whether u will still say that we hav nothing to get angry abt......

Evathegr8 Senior Member
Evathegr8
Evathegr8

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Aaaarrrggghh!

Really!! I totally agree with Ashita, mads and sonia. Wink

I am just fed up of this "IGNORING ASHI YUVI'
Ouch Ouch
Its like once in a blue moon they show them 2getha (either fites or sweeet moments) and now we are soooo frustrated that we have stopped hoping about them and have got USED TO tia n ranveer.
Cry
The producers act like they dont care for us, the ay fans, and ignore our requests! Or like mads said they just put something like a rockstar epi etc. etc. Angry

C'mon yaar have they 4gotten that there is 1 more pair in remix!!!! Atleast in sm special occasions!!!!!And like ashita said WHY DID THEY HAD TO PUT THIS ELECTION THING IN BETWEEN?????? Angry

Its for Ashi Yuvi's sake i watch remix !!! And i dont think we are asking for too much!
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

see first of all ashi nd yuvi are rivals at the elections so its pretty obivious they r bound 2 fight like this. also it was ashi who never liked the idea of this holi bash coz she tght yuvi is dng this onli 2 garner votes so ashi came 2 the bash arldy with a bad mood so how will she enjoy herself wen she knows wat yuvi is upto

See veo.....we're not saying that they shouldn't fight or nething......coz they are diverse characters...and r bound to do that......

But they cud've shown them fighting with the colours or something.....throwing them at each other forcibly...making some plans and stuff like that.....that is in short...like Ashita said 'enjoy' but in a different manner......

Go to top