Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

1st vday and now holi too...I am so angry (Page 2)

s_aangel Senior Member
s_aangel
s_aangel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

hello....I never even mentioned anything abt the screen time aspect in my post.....I dunno why u guys got in to it Confused

but now that u guys have spoken abt it then yes ashi has the most screen time agree to that.....but yuvi has always been ignored....except for the last week....whereas if u say ranveer had nothing to do after the revenge thing.....I disagree.....he was in full focus during that mitra thingy....infact even during his removal from the show it was ranveer and ashi who were shown

as for tia.....then I think the entire shyla devi and tia prada thing revolved on ashi and tia.....so she got her share of screen time too........and apart from that I think there r always atleast 2 scenes per week betwn tia and her angels.......apart from her scenes with ranveer

and now coming back to my point......I know they r not a couple rite now....I know they r not into eachother.....but what I am saying is that why cant they be shown celebrating holi together even as friends......why this unfairness towards them

and if not the writers who is to blamed tell me.....ohk they have diff personalities then let the script go in such a way that they have scenes where they r fighting with eachother.......( they did show this but only now....since the past week)......all along what they did was tease tia and ranveer.........hey bahggu help me

cool it ashita dear! its ok.......i cant believe i am sayin this......but anyway i did feel like this durin the island thing....but now luks like i've got used to it.......i c remix 4 the hec of it...i cant jus let it go an then later imagine my own stuff......thts the only way 1 can console.......this been happenin frm a very lon time now.......we guys have got to used to xpect too many thins on special occasions b/w the 2 but always land up gettin nothin.......i agree word to word with wht u say.....infact i even thought tht there's no use gettin xcited 4 the elections also but still had hopes.....

never mind ashita........we'll jus have to wait as they say only time can healWinkWink.......jus think abt the positive side of it......an till then i think we have rockin fan-fics goin on here so i think we mite as well read them an enjoy!!TongueTongue

s_aangel Senior Member
s_aangel
s_aangel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

hello....I never even mentioned anything abt the screen time aspect in my post.....I dunno why u guys got in to it Confused

but now that u guys have spoken abt it then yes ashi has the most screen time agree to that.....but yuvi has always been ignored....except for the last week....whereas if u say ranveer had nothing to do after the revenge thing.....I disagree.....he was in full focus during that mitra thingy....infact even during his removal from the show it was ranveer and ashi who were shown

as for tia.....then I think the entire shyla devi and tia prada thing revolved on ashi and tia.....so she got her share of screen time too........and apart from that I think there r always atleast 2 scenes per week betwn tia and her angels.......apart from her scenes with ranveer

and now coming back to my point......I know they r not a couple rite now....I know they r not into eachother.....but what I am saying is that why cant they be shown celebrating holi together even as friends......why this unfairness towards them

and if not the writers who is to blamed tell me.....ohk they have diff personalities then let the script go in such a way that they have scenes where they r fighting with eachother.......( they did show this but only now....since the past week)......all along what they did was tease tia and ranveer.........hey bahggu help me

coolit ashita dear! its ok.......i cant believe i am sayin this but i think i've got used to it now.......i did feel like this or i must say i began to feel like this frm tht island thing.........but then ther's no use ppl....we all of us have always hoped somethin special to happen b/w them on some special occasions...but nevertheless always r hopes have been shattered.....its like its best not to xpect anythin frm the dam serial......

i agree with every word of u r's ashita.......its completely true, infact i decided not to xpect anythin much frm this elections thing also...cos they mite again repeat this......but we all jus cant stop ourselves frm xpectin...

holi was again bad true.......i don know how long we shud wait but ashita we can jus wait rite.....as they say only time can healWinkWink

till then i think we have some rockin fan-fics here to read which is cheerin me eveyday so i guess we shud read them an make our moods better..Tongue

ashi-coolest Senior Member
ashi-coolest
ashi-coolest

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I too totaly agree with you Ashita and Mads you are right. I just can't understand how they can ignore Yuvi-Ashi like that Cry Cry Cry Their scenes together are so rare. I think these days even Meher-Sid have more romantic scenes than Yuvi-Ashi. It is so disheartening to wait eagerly for each epi that at least today there will be some romantic AY scenes and then get so disappointed. This has been going on for a long time now. Why the hell are they forgetting that the Yuvi-Ashi romance is important too????? I mean surely they have more to do than just teasing Tia-Ranveer as Ashita said. Yesterday's epi was quiet boring I mean who would have wanted to see that Yucky Shyla Dead trying her best to get close to Ranveer. They could have shown AY instead of that. I can only hope that the today there will be some interesting scenes between AY.
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_aangel

cool it ashita dear! its ok.......i cant believe i am sayin this......but anyway i did feel like this durin the island thing....but now luks like i've got used to it.......i c remix 4 the hec of it...i cant jus let it go an then later imagine my own stuff......thts the only way 1 can console.......this been happenin frm a very lon time now.......we guys have got to used to xpect too many thins on special occasions b/w the 2 but always land up gettin nothin.......i agree word to word with wht u say.....infact i even thought tht there's no use gettin xcited 4 the elections also but still had hopes.....

never mind ashita........we'll jus have to wait as they say only time can healWinkWink.......jus think abt the positive side of it......an till then i think we have rockin fan-fics goin on here so i think we mite as well read them an enjoy!!TongueTongue

But sonia.....evn though wat u say is right...abt imagining things n stuff....coz I've been doing it too from time immemorial....dont u think its completely unfairness towards Yuvi and Ashi???

U urself said that u've been expecting things from them on special occasions...and wen u didn't get to see them u were upset werent u?? But for how long is this going to continue.......

And this is the limit now....I'm completely getting pissed!!!!

And abt fanfic things...dear....u guys enjoy reading them....but wat abt us.....writing them....fan-fics are based on the characters....and unless we see them long enough...we cant imagine stuff abt them and write.....or else it'll be completely baseless......

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

u ppl r talking abt this election thing.....and u have hopes associated with it too......then I suggest plz stop hoping coz as per the precap that guy comes and says that the results r out......so max this election thing will end today or on monday

how convinient na.....after such a long time we had something that had only ashi and yuvi in it.....and that too lasted only for a week.......its as if its the producers/script writers policy that just rush off with anything that has to do with only ashi and yuvi in the show........I dunno but I am really frustrated with remix rite now......if I wouldnt have been so crazy over ashi and yuvi na....I would have seriously stopped watching the show

s_aangel Senior Member
s_aangel
s_aangel

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
mads......wht shud i say then.....i was hopeless dirin the island time...somethin similar had happened rite?
wht can we do......someof us even mailed ti the producer askin then abt ashi an yuvi an they had a song the rock concert thin which now luks like it happened ages ago.....u think we shud mail them again?.....don they have their own brainz to think....tht remix is of 4 characters with "TWO"luv stories involved 1 of them bein "AASHI AND YUVI"....i dunno dear seriously....i know wht i said is really not gonna make much difference since i, myself cant accept it....but wht else can we do mads??????????
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

u ppl r talking abt this election thing.....and u have hopes associated with it too......then I suggest plz stop hoping coz as per the precap that guy comes and says that the results r out......so max this election thing will end today or on monday

how convinient na.....after such a long time we had something that had only ashi and yuvi in it.....and that too lasted only for a week.......its as if its the producers/script writers policy that just rush off with anything that has to do with only ashi and yuvi in the show........I dunno but I am really frustrated with remix rite now......if I wouldnt have been so crazy over ashi and yuvi na....I would have seriously stopped watching the show

I know....hoping that there'll be something more of this election thingy....is like hoping that the moon comes on the Earth....that's wat it seems right now......

And Ashita...I dont evn think that it'll last till monday....I think they'll wrap it up today itself....after all they hav to show wat happened to ranveer in the last few minutes......

Infact as u said Ashita....if I wudn't hav loved Ashi-Yuvi soooo much...I wud've seriously stopped watching Remix.....

Evryday....all of us hav to wait and wait...ki ab ek scene hoga...is break ke baad....during the last break....and wen it doesnt happen....we convince ourselves ki chalo thik hai....aaj nahi toh kal.....then next day the same...then the same......I'm fed up of this now!!!

Hum log taraste rehte hai....unke ek ek scene ke liye!!!

Edited by mads - 15 March 2006 at 10:29pm
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
are u sure they will wrap it up tdy itself coz the elections thing in rebelde goes on for atleast 2 weeks i dnt think they will finish it tdy and dnt wry wen yuvi finds out that he won by cheating he feels bad and then there share some real sweet moments Big smile so hoepfullu u can expect something gud in the next few epis Big smile

and there is nuthing new in remix even in rebelde deigo nd roberta fight like this its onli wen the results are announced that things change 4 the best in ashi nd yuvis life Big smile

Go to top