Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

1st vday and now holi too...I am so angry (Page 10)

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged
baby landuade..... Embarrassed

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky n crazy

Originally posted by Coolest Esha

Originally posted by ashiandyuvirock

Originally posted by ashi rocks

tholiiiiiiiiiiiii......agli baal nayi hoda......pata...plomise.....no katti.....pleezzzz......tholiiiii Embarrassed

kiti baal bolo?????tholiiiiiiiii.....ela tholiiiiii

othi........manie padtha nathi issilye poste kiya
esha
p.s:sorry ppl but i tried to act like vanshika but it is too difficult to get tht lingoOuchLOL

LOL

rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor

Hug

dekha......no one can be lyk me.........ive even proved it toooo....

haina.....elaaaaaaaaaa....halshu....mali...LOLLOL

rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor

aww.....mera naam ki halshu bana diyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanchew vanshuEmbarrassed
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

I havent seen the epi but with whatever little harshu has updated me abt it......I am so angry Angry Angry Angry Angry, so frustrated and so upset rite now

Do ashi yuvi even exist in the show.....r they a pair in the show.....I dont think so.....I mean u totally ignore them on vday and now even during holi u dont show the 2 of them celebrating the festival and enjoying toghether

What was the need to start this election thing rite now if the producers were planning a holi special.......b4 this election thing during the resort epi they were friends they could have carried it on in the same way till holi....atleast they could have enjoyed themselves

And fine even with this election thing yuvi wanted to play with ashi then why didnt they show ashi agreeing to it

The producers even have the guts to show vrinda realising that ashi and yuvi r fighting even at holi still they dont have that much sense to show them celebrating the festival together

I am literally mad at the producers rite now.......HOW LONG IS THIS UNFAIRNESS TOWARDS ASHI YUVI GOING TO CONTINUE....I am sick and tired of it

aaaah agree word for wordCryCryCry

i felt THE EXACT SAME WAY Angry Cry

neelakshi1985 Senior Member
neelakshi1985
neelakshi1985

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remixx_love

Originally posted by mads

Ok Ok Ok......

This topic was never opened to offend ne TR fan....nor was it opened to target neone personally....this topic was just an outcome of the frustration of AY fans since a long time......we didnt mean to hurt neone......

Secondly....if Ashita hadn't opened the topic.....I wud hav.....so I'm equally responsible for starting a "fight".....and we never meant to do so.....we are only angry that AY story-line is being ignored from a long time....and its true......irrespective of wat neone says abt "screen time"....its true that their story'line is being ignored from a long time....not been given much importance....and nothing neone says can hide this particular fact.....

We thought that we could express ourselves through this topic....but well....since tis turning into a fight....I think we'll hav to stop doing that too......

Lastly......Neelu never meant to target neone personally I'm sure....as sonia said.....its imp to understand her state of mind.....

I guess this should be the last post...unless Ashita has something to say......

totally rite mads

thanks sweety 4 standing up 4 me.i was not online so cud not defend myself.of course i didn't target ne1 personally.i never do that.but i do feel angry when sum1 says they r not ignored as a a pair that is not true at all n i get nagry 4 that.

neway every1 has a rite 2 their opinionBig smile

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yeah neelu....we know u wouldnt target anyone personally. I know how u feel....as it is I'm quite angry that they are ignoring ashi-yuvi since ages and if on top of that, anyone says that they are not ignoring them.....then I get angrier! its okay neelu!
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Ok Ok Ok......

This topic was never opened to offend ne TR fan....nor was it opened to target neone personally....this topic was just an outcome of the frustration of AY fans since a long time......we didnt mean to hurt neone......
mads we know this......no need to tell.....we know u & ashita r one of few of RF who post beautiful topics where feelings r expressed very well...i wish i cud do thtCryEmbarrassed

Secondly....if Ashita hadn't opened the topic.....I wud hav.....so I'm equally responsible for starting a "fight".....and we never meant to do so.....we are only angry that AY story-line is being ignored from a long time....and its true......irrespective of wat neone says abt "screen time"....its true that their story'line is being ignored from a long time....not been given much importance....and nothing neone says can hide this particular fact.....
c'mon......it isnt fight.......just bcoz a small cliff u cant or should i say u shouldnt blame urself ............this was a really gud topic & u should post such one

We thought that we could express ourselves through this topic....but well....since tis turning into a fight....I think we'll hav to stop doing that too......
Shockedstop?CryCryCrythis forum is by ppl for ppl & for ppl(as yuvi saidLOLWink)if u ppl stop posting wat will b left?.......just memories tht once RF used to b rocking bcoz of u ppl.....u cant do this to usCryCryplz

Lastly......Neelu never meant to target neone personally I'm sure....as sonia said.....its imp to understand her state of mind.....
well it is better if i dont say on thisBig smile

no it isnt last post......u cant stop a topic with out me naLOLLOL.....so let me post & after tht will think........so mads forget & give me a hugHug

Esha.....first of all thanx for all the support.....Big smile And like u said....lets forget evrything.....so here's a hug....Hug Tongue

remixx_love Senior Member
remixx_love
remixx_love

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashiandyuvirock

tholiiiiiiiiiiiii......agli baal nayi hoda......pata...plomise.....no katti.....pleezzzz......tholiiiii Embarrassed

kiti baal bolo?????tholiiiiiiiii.....ela tholiiiiii

othi........manie padtha nathi issilye poste kiya
esha
p.s:sorry ppl but i tried to act like vanshika but it is too difficult to get tht lingoOuchLOL

LOL

rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor

Hug

dekha......no one can be lyk me.........ive even proved it toooo....

haina.....elaaaaaaaaaa....halshu....mali...LOLLOL

rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor

aww.....mera naam ki halshu bana diyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanchew vanshuEmbarrassed

aaj kaal sab lol totle ke tala kyon baal kal lahe ho ji

tis language is remixed

hai na eshaaaaaa[didi mat kaho naaa]LOLLOLLOL

Edited by remixx_love - 19 March 2006 at 10:14am
Coolest Esha IF-Dazzler
Coolest Esha
Coolest Esha

Remix’s own Shaitaan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Ok Ok Ok......

mads we know this......no need to tell.....we know u & ashita r one of few of RF who post beautiful topics where feelings r expressed very well...i wish i cud do thtCryEmbarrassed

c'mon......it isnt fight.......just bcoz a small cliff u cant or should i say u shouldnt blame urself ............this was a really gud topic & u should post such one

Shockedstop?CryCryCrythis forum is by ppl for ppl & for ppl(as yuvi saidLOLWink)if u ppl stop posting wat will b left?.......just memories tht once RF used to b rocking bcoz of u ppl.....u cant do this to usCryCryplz

well it is better if i dont say on thisBig smile

no it isnt last post......u cant stop a topic with out me naLOLLOL.....so let me post & after tht will think........so mads forget & give me a hugHug

Esha.....first of all thanx for all the support.....Big smile And like u said....lets forget evrything.....so here's a hug....Hug Tongue

anytime mads....no need to thnk EmbarrassedBig smile
just a request .....never feel hurt & decide to stop posting on RFEmbarrassedSmile

Go to top