1st vday and now holi too...I am so angry - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
arre yahan pe to mahabharat chal rahi hai 😕 😕

i better not speak anythin. all i'll say is i agree with all the a-y fans

Originally posted by prajakta bhagat

i completely agree wid ashita,each word she has said. 😉 guys this is just not fare 2 igore yuviashi like that.till now they hav just foccus o tia ranny wher blushes and thakur smiles this reallly *****.producers r not doing rite by ignoring our yuviashi like that. i am loosing my patience. u r correct centpercent ashita.

i agree wid her

Edited by Coolest Esha - 18 years ago
🤢 close the topic looks like ppl cant even accept when they hurt anyone by personal attacks..
nyways it doesnt matter coz remix will go the way it has to
Originally posted by veonal

ok now ur plain over reacting dnt u think ur like personally targetting a person we r not gving away false sympathies neways yest both couples got equal screen time and ashi uvi were shwn more together. so just chill 😡

veo & namita....both cool down....plz😳😃
& neelakshi a gud healthy debeate is going on......plz do not spoil it by personal attacking.......u can take it as a SUGGESTION or  WARNING
hope i made myself clear
esha
Originally posted by aasma_remix

🤢 close the topic looks like ppl cant even accept when they hurt anyone by personal attacks..
nyways it doesnt matter coz remix will go the way it has to

namita .....c'mon dear.......i know it hurted u but plz leave it & smile atleast for me😳😃
& dear this is really gud topic with cool point....no need to close it just bcoz of something
esha
Originally posted by aasma_remix

if always seen that if anything is said against ashi uv u ppl pounce on us n dont spare us at all
n i still dont care.. be how muchever angry at me as u wanna be..

namita now here i disagree...........just bcoz something u cant say always it happens ......i feel RF is one sweet forum with very very few fights & all......mostly everyone understands & r good freind......now by saying this u r making me feel sad
esha😔
Originally posted by mads

Ok Ok Ok......

This topic was never opened to offend ne TR fan....nor was it opened to target neone personally....this topic was just an outcome of the frustration of AY fans since a long time......we didnt mean to hurt neone......
mads we know this......no need to tell.....we know u & ashita r one of few of RF who post beautiful topics where feelings r expressed very well...i wish i cud do tht😭😳

Secondly....if Ashita hadn't opened the topic.....I wud hav.....so I'm equally responsible for starting a "fight".....and we never meant to do so.....we are only angry that AY story-line is being ignored from a long time....and its true......irrespective of wat neone says abt "screen time"....its true that their story'line is being ignored from a long time....not been given much importance....and nothing neone says can hide this particular fact.....
c'mon......it isnt fight.......just bcoz a small cliff u cant or should i say u shouldnt blame urself ............this was a really gud topic & u should post such one

We thought that we could express ourselves through this topic....but well....since tis turning into a fight....I think we'll hav to stop doing that too......
😲stop?😭😭😭this forum is by ppl for ppl & for ppl(as yuvi said😆😉)if u ppl stop posting wat will b left?.......just memories tht once RF used to b rocking bcoz of u ppl.....u cant do this to us😭😭plz

Lastly......Neelu never meant to target neone personally I'm sure....as sonia said.....its imp to understand her state of mind.....
well it is better if i dont say on this😃

I guess this should be the last post...unless Ashita has something to say......
no it isnt last post......u cant stop a topic with out me na😆😆.....so let me post & after tht will think........so mads forget & give me a hug🤗

after so many post i m going back to topic
ya i tototally agree.......yuvi-ashi being ignored ........c'mon if they cant patch up.....no one is aksing but show something...like in tia-ranveer they used to show tht teddy scene.....they showed it soooo many times tht if they show once more i will hit someone hard😡they cud do tht one val-day ....like sid saying somehting abt ashi & after tht yuvi remembering something ......& ya even on holi.......they cud b like yuvi to irritate ashi outs color & all & after tht ashi too does something......but no just nothing abt them........i swear tia-ranveer getting too much attention.......i thoguht latty will b after yuvi so may b they get chance but latty 😡she forgot she loves yuvi😡😡we need ashi-yuvi sceneeeeee😡😡😡

Originally posted by Coolest Esha

after so many post i m going back to topic
ya i tototally agree.......yuvi-ashi being ignored ........c'mon if they cant patch up.....no one is aksing but show something...like in tia-ranveer they used to show tht teddy scene.....they showed it soooo many times tht if they show once more i will hit someone hard😡they cud do tht one val-day ....like sid saying somehting abt ashi & after tht yuvi remembering something ......& ya even on holi.......they cud b like yuvi to irritate ashi outs color & all & after tht ashi too does something......but no just nothing abt them........i swear tia-ranveer getting too much attention.......i thoguht latty will b after yuvi so may b they get chance but latty 😡she forgot she loves yuvi😡😡we need ashi-yuvi sceneeeeee😡😡😡

esha dii  koi kuch nahi kar sakta bcause yeh hum kuch faisla nahi karte hai. its upon d producers . toh tia ran fans ya aashi uv fans ka isme kyon jhagada karna ... puh leesseee aap inse jhagada bandh karne kahiye naa . even me a ashi uv fan😳 ..but4 that y shld we fight ??? khali phokat kyon unnecessary probs         

aap hi is mahayudh ko shant kar skte ko   ðŸ˜†    

hey! i thought after mads said tht its better to close an all tht but my god this is continuin an continuin..... 😆 😆

ok as esha said we can continue but in a healthy way 😛 😛 so i hope therr's not gonna be anymore misunderstandins 😛 an we'll try understandin each other's point of views 😃

hey btw even i wud like to say tht i am sorry if i have hurt anybody.....please none of us r here to personally target any1....it was all unintentional 😛