India-Forums

3/26/05

srkzgurl1231 Senior Member
srkzgurl1231
srkzgurl1231

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Pancham is at Thakur ji's house where he is sitting with his father n thakur ji. He is being praised but he says that one sud never become conceited. He said life is like a boat in the sea and it always rocks u never no when u will drown. Thakur ji is impressed he says he wished pancham was his son and lived with him. Pancham says he will stay if they want. They tell him 2 stay happy and that he has good thoughts......

Then they show meera's dad he is in flashback and is with meera as a kid...he promised her that wen she gets married he wouldn't cry n send her happily. Meera's mom tells him the same she told him they have much 2 do n he cant cry bcuz then meera will also cry....Rai is talking with meera she asks her Can u be happy with viki??? u luv panchm!!! Meera says I only have 2 options either I kill myself or be happy with viki. I can't kill myself bcuz it will cause mi appne pain so have 2 go with option 2!!!....

Thakur ji n his family r sitting and joking around wen Radthika comes n says 2 pancham y r u hanging with the old ppl come with me so we can meet mi friends n have fun. Her friend's r waiting for him. He greets them all with a friendly Hello. They scold at him n say y r u talking in English this is India. He says I promise I'll never say English again every1 is laughing. But then they say your going to have 2 b punished. n u have 3 options They say be a horse he says I don't no how y don't u show me radthika she makes her friend show him. Then he says I don't like that option give me another. They say b a chicken he says I don't no how again. Shez like u city ppl don't no anything n shows him. Hez like I have a better idea herez 200 rupees go buy some ice-cream. Radthkiz so happy she got money then her friend tells her he made them all fools n they got tricked by pancham!!! lolz she gets so angry.....

Meera's mom n her Dad r abt 2 go shopping she said the marriage is on the 28th. Meera comes and doesn't look good her Dad feels her head n says she has a fever. He asks Rukmani (meera's mom, ima call her ruku) y she hasn't taken her 2 a doctor or taken care of her??? Ruku yells at him n says what sud I look at her or all the preparations I have 2 do???(EVIL) He says WAT KINDA MOTHER R U??? She says that Meeraz always acting n that I need 2 go shopping if u want 2 take her to the doctor u can. The doctor asks her some questions n says she needs 2 go 2 another doctor n get some scanning.....

Baq at thakur's house Panchamz dads leaving n he tells pancham 2 take care while that panchamz phone rings. His friends r telling him meeraz getting married soon he sud come n stop it panchamz dad takes the phone away listens then hangs up he takes the phone wen pancham asks 4 it he says the phone will bother him so he taking it.Pancham is alone feeling really bad abt meera he asks y god is making her suffer bcuz of him n that she is innocent don't make her feel bad n miss him.....

Viki calls Meera n says hez heard of girls getting sick b4 their wedding but shez gotta fever n what will happen on their wedding day??!!! n that she sud take care of his treasure(her)...she said she will...Hez dropped of home by Ravi n some lil kid is given a letter 2 give Viki from the guy that keeps trying 2 kill mausi. On the letter it says "Meera is Panchamz beloved Forget her".....

Baq with Pancham he is still feeling unsettled he feels like meera is missing him deeply n something is wrong~~~ ends

Preview

panchamz meditating n radthika n her friends disturb him....

Hope u enjoyed  its such a good show!!!

Edited by srkzgurl1231 - 27 March 2005 at 7:31am

Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
HEY THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...i missed it cause it's saturday and i have to go to my stupid work..hehe..anywayz..i'm glad that he's getting along w/ radhika...
Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks!SmileTongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Manasi Parekh, Namit Das and Bharti Achrekar in DJ's next? Manasi Parekh, Namit Das and Bharti Achrekar in DJ's next?  6

According to the latest development, the actors have been finalised to ...

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index