Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ was that black nighty??? i tht the baniyan was in her bag.. they've never shown siddhi in nighty, so i'm not sure they would show her like that but it will be nice if they showed her like that ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
[/QUOTE]

I think it was a nightie because remember how seema slipped something in Siddhi's suitcase and closed the bag so quickly when Siddhi arrived in her room. I think the reason Seema was packing Siddhi's bags because she wanted to hide something in her bag. Also, what Siddhi was hiding in the precap was black, so it can't be Kunal's baniyan. Siddhi also looks shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ and shy๐Ÿ˜ณ to see it (still think nightie) in her bag hence was trying to hide it from Kunal. 

Let's wait till Monday and we will find out for sure what it is๐Ÿ˜•.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ was that black nighty??? i tht the baniyan was in her bag.. they've never shown siddhi in nighty, so i'm not sure they would show her like that but it will be nice if they showed her like that ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I still didn't make out whats the black thing she's hiding but thinking it to be related to Siddhi only.I also observed some pink thing in kunal's suitcase,they played some funny music when it was shown.Seems packing mein Seema ne kuch gadbad kiyi hai.๐Ÿ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

I still didn't make out whats the black thing she's hiding but thinking it to be related to Siddhi only.I also observed some pink thing in kunal's suitcase,they played some funny music when it was shown.Seems packing mein Seema ne kuch gadbad kiyi hai.๐Ÿ˜‰

I also think that Seema nay zarror packing mein kuch gadbad ki hai. Ek doosare kay kapade ek doosare kay bags mein. 
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar finally we got to see some cute and hot scene olf sinal...๐Ÿ˜› ...this type of sinal scenes if they show i don''t mind about ritcha-vineet track๐Ÿคฃ
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

I also think that Seema nay zarror packing mein kuch gadbad ki hai. Ek doosare kay kapade ek doosare kay bags mein. 

i think it is going to be like BALH...there priya's mom kept small small dress for priya that too in ram's bag๐Ÿ˜†
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar finally we got to see some cute and hot scene olf sinal...๐Ÿ˜› ...this type of sinal scenes if they show i don''t mind about ritcha-vineet track๐Ÿคฃ

wahi toh,ek aisa scene daily-there wont be any complaints from us.

btw shumi,you got some hot stuff for your FF.๐Ÿ˜‰I'm sure you'll make it even more drool worthy.From the past few weeks i was unable to read ur FF.I won't miss it this time.
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

Sacchi yaar shumi, I don't mind V-W track at all If we get this kind of SiNal scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ. Also, If SiNal make up 70% of the screen space, I don't mind pathetic witcha having remaining 30%. It has been other way around lately. 

But today CVs made up more than enough for the whole week of torture๐Ÿ‘. 
-Rani thumbnail

btw shumi,you got some hot stuff for your FF.๐Ÿ˜‰I'm sure you'll make it even more drool worthy.From the past few weeks i was unable to read ur FF.I won't miss it this time.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah shumi, this week your FF has to be little more spicy and hot in regards to SiNal scenes. I am already waiting for your FF. I am one of your Loyal readers who reads it the minute you send out the PM. 
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Yeah shumi, this week your FF has to be little more spicy and hot in regards to SiNal scenes. I am already waiting for your FF. I am one of your Loyal readers who reads it the minute you send out the PM. 
[/QUOTE]

lol...yaar i already wrote about their HM na...ab once again honey moon...i thought of skipping this week end๐Ÿ˜‰ what do you say...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

yaar i already wrote 3 long parts about their HM to manali...now once again HM in my ff?...๐Ÿ˜†