Remix ki perfect holi

koolcat_16 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I loved the holi! They actually played proper holi. All of 'em were looking like bhoots and that's perfect.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolniyu thumbnail
yes definitely !!
very good point 😆
hv u cn in other crials evryone plays holi so symmetrically 😆😆😆
exactly 3 neat streaks on one cheek n 3 neat streaks on the other,then neat square patches on the forehead..........hey bhaggu!! 😆
veonal thumbnail
yeah all were lukin awesome but dint tia change her dress suddenly she appeared in that short skirt ashi was luikn cute ranveer i coudnt notice him after all that colour on his face sid 😆 even shy was luking kinda of gud but very desparate 😆
funky n crazy thumbnail
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......and uv put clr on ashi!!!!!!!!
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Actually I think shy wid less makeup luked pretty 2day..other than her being a constant kabbab me haddi 😡 she luked rather nice
Reetwija thumbnail
missedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd it 😭
nigam_radhika thumbnail

Originally posted by: maxliz

Actually I think shy wid less makeup luked pretty 2day..other than her being a constant kabbab me haddi 😡 she luked rather nice

hahaha....same here.even latty luked pretty nice 2day

arpitha13 thumbnail
Ya it was koooooooooooooooool. Dam rockin! 😆 But I think Shy had a gr8 time seeing Tia n Ranveer 2gether.But this party was kept by Yuvi only to get votes. And I felt bad for Ashi.
freakstreak thumbnail
yea!!true..perfect holi...
ranveer n sid luked the best holi lovers...i guess bth had msot colors all over n were lukin cmpltly sufi
among da girls it ws aashi n pri all te way...all colored up
yuvi n tia i guess dun like mch f colors..personally so they were less bhoot looking
bt amazin holi bash!!
veonal thumbnail
actually now i am really wondering y shweta said no 2 the colours coz yest tia was all coloured up 😆