Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

This may get me in trouble.... (Page 5)

ndvakil Newbie
ndvakil
ndvakil

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aries_sakshi

Judges pointed out one thing.. they said Amey, don't think its our emotional outburst for u only.. we are watching this thing frm the past soo many weeks and deserving candidates are leaving this stage. now we had decided beforehand tht if such thing happens t'day, we will walk out.

Judges Clearly mention this.

So, don't think this was only for Amey, in this act all previous contestants was also included.
Now Judges obviously don't want to loose Karunya. if they didnt took this step n didnt hype Amey voted out scence, how wud janta realise their mistake of voting out soo many deserving contestants.

If they were not protesting only for Amey then why they suggested rematch between these four contestant only?????????

They should have asked for rematch for all deserving eliminited contestant.

Actully they should not called as "Judges" actully they are just "Guide", "Advisor" for public.

They should know that it is not their duty to select the people, it is Janta's choice (I don;t understand why they are not accepting this fact????) Ultimetly Janta is going to buy Indian Idol's music albums, going to attend his shows.... not theses Three "Guide".

So it is Public Choice and we have to accept it....

Edited by ndvakil - 15 March 2006 at 10:52am

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Everyone in the show knew the format of the show before it started....even though it was sad to see so many good talents going out before the not so good ones it still does not justify what happened y'day.......It was very childish on everyone's part EXCEPT the contestants........I think being kids they were more responsible and sensible about the whole thing and reacted in a very mature manner......APPLAUD THEM FOR THIS!!!

I think in future, if the voting is going to be used, then the show directors NEED TO GET A WRITTEN AFFADAVIT FROM EVERYONE CONCERNED THERE WILL NOT BE ANY UNWANTED THINGS HAPPENING IN THE SHOW.......OR THE SHOW SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME TO A SOAP OPERA!!!!
FrenchieRox Senior Member
FrenchieRox
FrenchieRox

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I mean you would think the judges would be smart enough to know that the show is a formatted one & wil not change CONSIDERING FARAH KHAN "CLAIMS" SHE IS A FAN OF AMERICAN & POP IDOL

Let me end this by saying that AMEY DATE made a very classy exit. It is the shows fault that Anuj's neice got involved because they HANDED her the mic.
iluvvineet Newbie
iluvvineet
iluvvineet

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
actually i thought her niece standing up for her uncle was kind of pointless..i mean...WHO CARES if he sang well in the paino round tht doesnt give him a FREE PASS to the top three..thtz the whole POINT of indian idol..thtz y THEY HAVE voting every week..i think she should have talked about anuj's performance the day before..and frankly it sucked...and so PUTTING ANUJ AND AMEY NEXT TO EACH OTHER..AMEY SHOULD HAVE MADE IT!!
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
FrenchieRox!!! why would you get in trouble for posting your views? we have never stopped anyone from airing their views in a positive way. we object only when members airs their views in offensive manner.

this is a free forum and everyone have the right to express their views but not in a hurtful way.

last few days have given us mods lots of work and we request members to point us offensive posts and not to reply to offensive posts.
fred77 Groupbie
fred77
fred77

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

I don't know why a group of people have so bad feeling about indian idol judges. According  to me they were right for doing rematch last night, becase Amay was really different than others for his talent. Why the people don't see and understand the talent of the singers, and they just vote.

IndianGirlNeha Groupbie
IndianGirlNeha
IndianGirlNeha

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD..WHOEVER PUT THIS POST...R U KIDDING ME????????????????? ANYONE WHO CAN'T SING (ANUJJJJJJJJJJ) DOES NOT EVEN DESERVE TO BE ON THE SHOW LET ALONE THE TOP 3....DAMN.....FELLING SORRY FOR THE GUY?? I FEEL SORRY FROM HEARING HIS NASTY VOICE........AMEY DESERVED...AND I MEAN DESEARVEDDDDD TO WIN....IT'S TOO BAD SOME OTHER PATHETIC SINGERS GOT MORE VOTES DUE TO PARTIALITY......NONE OF THE FAMILY THINGS MATTER LIKE ANUJ'S NEICE OR AMEY'S FAMILY WALKING OUT....THE FACT IS THAT AMEY'S SINGING AND SINGING ALONE WAS ENOUGH TO KICK ANUJ'S ASS....SO STOP FELLING SORRY FOR THAT RETARD....( I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE TO ANUJ'S FANSSS BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION)

Moderator's Note:
PLease don't post here in all caps. It implies shouting and not allowed on IF

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 15 March 2006 at 2:11pm
pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i kno many people are against havin a rematch, but wat about when they brought bak anuj without even a rematch? didnt he miss the galas just like jolly? he missed the first 1 too for the guys n that;s unfair how they just brought him bak. a girl should have been brought bak so the first gala wouldnt count since it was for the guyz...

Go to top