India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

This may get me in trouble.... (Page 4)

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I ahve seen NDTV interviews in that Farha said that sone & me planned already if some good singer loose tehy will walk out...They did thsi becoz to make publci some sense that they r doing wrong thing....She said she want to see karu & sandeep in TOP 2 too...

HAHHAAHA ...so she agreed that they did drama...

Sonu said wht amey did is correct & he aslo said singing wise he want arunya & as personality sandeep becoz he is so cute...Thast time he was so calm & told that they all 3 will decide further ..

anu said that amey is good singer & they cant change teh format of II becoz its same as american idol...

From all 3 judge's comemnst I am sure they r not that much sad on Amey's exit...Becoz they already said tehir fav from TOP 3...

They just want anuj to be out...Thats all...

marinatee Newbie
marinatee
marinatee

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
By showing favoritism and bias ,the 3 judges have totally compromised the integrity of the show and displayed a total disregard for the opinions and votes of the Indian Public.They also incited members of the audience to behave badly. I think the young contestant,Amey, showed maturity and class,which is what the judges should have done.
Here in the US, some people vote for a contestant only because Simon Cowell(the British Judge) was mean to him/her and there is nothing that the judges can do about that, even if the singer was infact very bad.
These judges have to understand that they are there for opinion and advise and not to decide on who wins. Also how can they face the other contestants with a fair analysis again. TOTALLY IMPROPER BEHAVIOUR from people who are suppose to be role models of the society.They should apologise to the Indian Public.
FrenchieRox Senior Member
FrenchieRox
FrenchieRox

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by Viewer12345

Originally posted by FrenchieRox

This may get me in trouble & might get me banned, but I'm past caring as something has to be said.

Last night, I was shocked & blown away, not so much with the result but the behaviour of some people on the show AS WELL as some people here.

I'm shocked at the way the judges reacted. Just proves what I've been saying for ages that they are extremely partial & favour their favourites. It was quite apparent. I hope they are not back for the [Looks doubtful] third season & I'm certain the producers & the channel itself will be mightly p-o'd with the judges. Their "walk-out" was just plain dumb...Their contracts will have them back on their seat before the can say "Indian Idol". The "Rematch" suggested by the judges was the most stupid thing ever said on national television! This show is not only in India but in over 30 countries(And counting) with multiple seasons & Freemantle/19E will not change it for one country & BTW these judges may have a short memory but I dont, what about Monali Thakur? Meenal Jain? Antara Mitra? Were they not as talented as Mr.Date?  There are countless others who were robbed in the Top 28 too, but we didnt see such outbursts, did we?

Also, I'm really shocked at the negative posts about Anuj's neice! I mean why are we bashing family members? All she did was stand up for her uncle & very well & I'm so happy she shut Farah up, who[Farah] had no idea what she was saying. Plus, I know there are lots of Amey fans here & some of them know Amey personally, but I'm sorry to say, his fans/family didnt behave in a manner which I'd call "classy". I mean Amey is talented, yes BUT not untouchable! The whole family walking out? Did other contestants parents walk out? No. Amey is not God that he cannot get voted off, he's been in the bottom two slot multiple times plus they have been around for a while now, arent they aware of the format? Again, no offense to anyone over here, but I just feel Anuj is getting the raw deal over here, he is being treated like trash & he's being told the same & this is coming from someone who is in no way a fan of Anuj!

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but I think making a thread bashing someone's family is just wrong. I know Neha has been called a B***, Monali has been picked on about her weight....Which is most definately wrong but attacking a family member is just pure wrong.

Again, apologies..

You have the courage to call a spade to a spade. I agree Amey's family didn't behave decently.

On one hand U  protect Anuj's niece and other hand U say Amey's family did not behave??????? What a double standard U have ClapClap

No, thats not maintaing a double standard. Amey's family/friends were NOT asked to leave, they were leaving the studio whereas Anuj's neice was given the mic to talk & voice her opinion.

urmyfriend Newbie
urmyfriend
urmyfriend

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u. Clap Clap Clap .I too dont like the way amey's mother behaved.In the begining she started the protest and then at the end she gave the applaud for her sons decision.bcoz she had no chance left with rather than that.And at the same time Mr.Amey was really very good by being in reality and accepting what he had come across with.but i feel very sorry for Anuj.he is really very great for simply keeping silent for all the nonsense from everyone including judges.not good from their part mentioning as if Anuj was there on pure luck but no talent.and they did evrything nonsense what they can to Anuj for which he kept silent.he was rlly very good. Clap Clap Clap .Hats off Anuj and Amey for not being affected with the confessions of the surroundings and the ppl around u.As Amey said there were lot of people left(lost in previous episodes) like that.Once again i wanna to tell that the judges have to stand up to the expectations.every one knows that any human can't withstand while a person loses whom they love.but u have to know that it is for common ppl.But u know that the judges r also the common ppl but they shuoldn't let it known by others.They r there to judge the ppl.Afterall they were chosen 4 that.to select the better from the list,and the best will be chosen by the voters(ppl) all over.this is not a simple program but telecasted all over the world and the judges on their part have to be up to the expectations.So i just wanna to tell them thru this forum that not to let their personal feelings poured in to the show.what a pity they even got down to ask sony for a rematch.This was not anyone's mistake rather than it was of the voters by not being responsible to post theirs.I know that Anuj's neice was not able to withsatnd with all that was done for Anuj.So she burst out like that.there is nothing wrong in that for her protest over Farah's statements what she gave without knowing what she was doing(asking sony 4 a rematch!!!).Once again Amey and Anuj I love u both for behaving like the real IndianIdols from ur part.Both of Ur performances were all splendid and sizziling.All the best for the finalists(karanya,sandeep and Anuj).

I'm sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings,but these r from my heart soon after i saw the show(online streaming from this forum).Last but not least thanks NOMI for posting this show.

iamsouvik Newbie
iamsouvik
iamsouvik

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
plz forget every thing . this r utterly rubish. we dont need indian idol
FrenchieRox Senior Member
FrenchieRox
FrenchieRox

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I'd like to thank everyone who thought it was a good post.

As for those who want to b**** about me or whatever you want to say, please feel free, I knew before I posted this, I wont be the most popular person around here, but I wanted to say this.
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Qazi_Fan

Anuj's niece had to speak beacuse no one else was there who cud speak for Anuj.. or for that matter chnging the format of the show..

all the sudience were Amey Supporters and so if she wudnt have spoken no one wud have... i admore her guts.. she stood up against a whole crowd Clap Clap Clap

I agree with prabal.. STOP BASHING AN INNOCENT CONTESTANT

Qazi Fan ur Honest Like qazi

Somebody need to voice oppinion Clap

Anuj Neice Is correctClap

i think She Has Watch Rang de BasantiLOL

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FrenchieRox

I'd like to thank everyone who thought it was a good post.

As for those who want to b**** about me or whatever you want to say, please feel free, I knew before I posted this, I wont be the most popular person around here, but I wanted to say this.

great post frenchie_rox...let's focus on the contestants ONLY!

even all this drama about anuj niece and amey's mom is getting to me...
if you don't want to hear crap about amey's mom, then don't talk crap about anuj's niece. it goes both ways.

if you want to talk about whose family is nicer, then try to see both viewpoints, don't just say amey's mom is better or say that anuj's niece is rude just because you like amey better or vice versa

so I think both parties (amey's side and anuj's side) are equally guilty of creating a drama that was meant for SRGMP not II2. but like someone else said, I applaud amey and anuj for not getting involved in this mess.

Edited by noname01 - 15 March 2006 at 10:46am

Go to top