Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

This may get me in trouble.... (Page 3)

aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hello Friends!

If u wanted to discuss... discuss in a decent ways.. don't attack any family mem of contestant n also any member of IF.

and its a request, if anyone found offensive post, kindly pm any of the Mods, Viewbie's of IF-II2 section.

IF DEV TEAM

ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I agree guys, even Meenal didn't deserved to be vote out, why the juges not reacted like this. I agree she might be less talented then AMey, but still she didn't deservd to vote out at top 6 Cry
prabal_cog Senior Member
prabal_cog
prabal_cog

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
This post is really outsatnding.

Thanks for showing the courage.

I am really gainst the fact the way ANUJ is being treated.What is his fault??If India loves him and votes for him what can he do?No where in the format its mentioned that a weak contestant(according to judges) cannot be selected.

I don't like ANUJ and was very upset by the fact that he was brought back and always wanted AMEY/ANTARA to be II2.

But I don't have any grudge against ANUJ.He has been selected by the audience in this round and we should respect the format of the show when we are watching it or I feel don't see the show if you don't like it.

STOP BASHING A INNOCENT CONTESTANT
aries_sakshi IF-Rockerz
aries_sakshi
aries_sakshi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Judges pointed out one thing.. they said Amey, don't think its our emotional outburst for u only.. we are watching this thing frm the past soo many weeks and deserving candidates are leaving this stage. now we had decided beforehand tht if such thing happens t'day, we will walk out.

Judges Clearly mention this.

So, don't think this was only for Amey, in this act all previous contestants was also included.
Now Judges obviously don't want to loose Karunya. if they didnt took this step n didnt hype Amey voted out scence, how wud janta realise their mistake of voting out soo many deserving contestants.
nali Groupbie
nali
nali

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Not to reiterate what has already been said but I do agree that it's not Anuj's fault that he was selected over Amey but I don't think that Amey's family should be criticized for how they behaved yesterday. They were clearly influenced by the actions of the judges. Imagine how Amey's mom, sister and other relatives felt when the decision was announced. Of course the judges and all of us are upset but for how long a month or two at most? Amey and his family have to live with this feeling forever. And so I don't blame them for getting upset. In fact, if you saw Amey's face yesterday I think you could see that he was more upset about how everyone handled the situation. Instead of giving him support and encouragement all the mess was created. Amey needs to be applauded for being such a mature and dignified person because he handled the situation so gracefully when that was the job of the judges. As for Anuj's niece, I think that what she said was right but the way she said it made her look wrong. Did she really think that she could talk over someone like Farah? I also felt bad for Anuj because he could not say one word yesterday and did not have a chance to enjoy his victory, but what Amey said was so brilliant, that there is no definition of talent and that Anuj is talented in his own way. The way the judges behaved yesterday shocked me because they were the ones who selected Anuj not ONCE but TWICE. All and all this is a game show and we should be happy that such a show has been created because if it was not for SONY and Indian Idol how would we have been exposed to such great singers as Abhijeet Sawant, Amit Sana, Amey, Meenal, Karunya, etc.. Just because Amey has left that does not mean that we love him any less. Hug
Vaibhavi Goldie
Vaibhavi
Vaibhavi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH THIS POST!

ANUJ'S NEICE WAS WRONG. SHE SHOULDNT HAVE SPOKE BETWEEN SUCH BIG DIGNITIES!

AND YES AMEY WAS THE MOST DESERVING CANDIDATE AMONG THE GUYZZ. (EXECPTION: KARU AS THEY BTH DESERVE) SO IT WAS NATURAL! AGAR I WAS IN THE AUDIENCE I WOULD HAD ...
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolremix

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by Viewer12345

Originally posted by FrenchieRox

This may get me in trouble & might get me banned, but I'm past caring as something has to be said.

Last night, I was shocked & blown away, not so much with the result but the behaviour of some people on the show AS WELL as some people here.

I'm shocked at the way the judges reacted. Just proves what I've been saying for ages that they are extremely partial & favour their favourites. It was quite apparent. I hope they are not back for the [Looks doubtful] third season & I'm certain the producers & the channel itself will be mightly p-o'd with the judges. Their "walk-out" was just plain dumb...Their contracts will have them back on their seat before the can say "Indian Idol". The "Rematch" suggested by the judges was the most stupid thing ever said on national television! This show is not only in India but in over 30 countries(And counting) with multiple seasons & Freemantle/19E will not change it for one country & BTW these judges may have a short memory but I dont, what about Monali Thakur? Meenal Jain? Antara Mitra? Were they not as talented as Mr.Date?  There are countless others who were robbed in the Top 28 too, but we didnt see such outbursts, did we?

Also, I'm really shocked at the negative posts about Anuj's neice! I mean why are we bashing family members? All she did was stand up for her uncle & very well & I'm so happy she shut Farah up, who[Farah] had no idea what she was saying. Plus, I know there are lots of Amey fans here & some of them know Amey personally, but I'm sorry to say, his fans/family didnt behave in a manner which I'd call "classy". I mean Amey is talented, yes BUT not untouchable! The whole family walking out? Did other contestants parents walk out? No. Amey is not God that he cannot get voted off, he's been in the bottom two slot multiple times plus they have been around for a while now, arent they aware of the format? Again, no offense to anyone over here, but I just feel Anuj is getting the raw deal over here, he is being treated like trash & he's being told the same & this is coming from someone who is in no way a fan of Anuj!

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but I think making a thread bashing someone's family is just wrong. I know Neha has been called a B***, Monali has been picked on about her weight....Which is most definately wrong but attacking a family member is just pure wrong.

Again, apologies..

You have the courage to call a spade to a spade. I agree Amey's family didn't behave decently.

On one hand U  protect Anuj's niece and other hand U say Amey's family did not behave??????? What a double standard U have ClapClap

I agrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.!!Clap

There is no Double Standred What Anuj Neices Did Was Absolutely CorrectClap

And what Amey Family Did Was Absolutely WrongDead

Judges r doing Double standred :- they did a walk out for Amey

Why not for Antara, or MonaliConfused

I feel Very Correct that Judges r JokerLOL

Qazi_Fan Goldie
Qazi_Fan
Qazi_Fan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Anuj's niece had to speak beacuse no one else was there who cud speak for Anuj.. or for that matter chnging the format of the show..

all the sudience were Amey Supporters and so if she wudnt have spoken no one wud have... i admore her guts.. she stood up against a whole crowd Clap Clap Clap

I agree with prabal.. STOP BASHING AN INNOCENT CONTESTANT

Edited by Qazi_Fan - 15 March 2006 at 9:45am

Go to top