India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

This may get me in trouble.... (Page 2)

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Well what you said i agree with that..but at the same time just think when the whole crowd is screaming for AMey how can Amey's mom just keep quite..because dont forget Amey is everything for his mom..Amey's mom has a son and saughter and daughter is already married!! also amey's parents have been divorced for 15 yrs...so al her dreams are depenandt on amey...so her getting angry is NOTHING wrong

Edited by koolremix - 15 March 2006 at 8:44am

mini59 Groupbie
mini59
mini59

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Actually I thought even Amey was embarrassed by his mom and his family's behaviour.

Edited by mini59 - 15 March 2006 at 8:45am
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FrenchieRox

This may get me in trouble & might get me banned, but I'm past caring as something has to be said.

Last night, I was shocked & blown away, not so much with the result but the behaviour of some people on the show AS WELL as some people here.

I'm shocked at the way the judges reacted. Just proves what I've been saying for ages that they are extremely partial & favour their favourites. It was quite apparent. I hope they are not back for the [Looks doubtful] third season & I'm certain the producers & the channel itself will be mightly p-o'd with the judges. Their "walk-out" was just plain dumb...Their contracts will have them back on their seat before the can say "Indian Idol". The "Rematch" suggested by the judges was the most stupid thing ever said on national television! This show is not only in India but in over 30 countries(And counting) with multiple seasons & Freemantle/19E will not change it for one country & BTW these judges may have a short memory but I dont, what about Monali Thakur? Meenal Jain? Antara Mitra? Were they not as talented as Mr.Date?  There are countless others who were robbed in the Top 28 too, but we didnt see such outbursts, did we?

Also, I'm really shocked at the negative posts about Anuj's neice! I mean why are we bashing family members? All she did was stand up for her uncle & very well & I'm so happy she shut Farah up, who[Farah] had no idea what she was saying. Plus, I know there are lots of Amey fans here & some of them know Amey personally, but I'm sorry to say, his fans/family didnt behave in a manner which I'd call "classy". I mean Amey is talented, yes BUT not untouchable! The whole family walking out? Did other contestants parents walk out? No. Amey is not God that he cannot get voted off, he's been in the bottom two slot multiple times plus they have been around for a while now, arent they aware of the format? Again, no offense to anyone over here, but I just feel Anuj is getting the raw deal over here, he is being treated like trash & he's being told the same & this is coming from someone who is in no way a fan of Anuj!

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but I think making a thread bashing someone's family is just wrong. I know Neha has been called a B***, Monali has been picked on about her weight....Which is most definately wrong but attacking a family member is just pure wrong.

Again, apologies..

OUTSTANDING POST ClapClapClapamey was good but he wasnot a god THE RULES CANT BE CHANGD FOR ONLY ONE SINGER WHT ABT THE OTHERZ?????

pessi Groupbie
pessi
pessi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i think this is one of the very best, frank and impartial posts I have seen from anyone in this forum and you deserve an applause.

Clap probably many more than these.
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viewer12345

This may get me in trouble & might get me banned, but I'm past caring as something has to be said.

Last night, I was shocked & blown away, not so much with the result but the behaviour of some people on the show AS WELL as some people here.

I'm shocked at the way the judges reacted. Just proves what I've been saying for ages that they are extremely partial & favour their favourites. It was quite apparent. I hope they are not back for the [Looks doubtful] third season & I'm certain the producers & the channel itself will be mightly p-o'd with the judges. Their "walk-out" was just plain dumb...Their contracts will have them back on their seat before the can say "Indian Idol". The "Rematch" suggested by the judges was the most stupid thing ever said on national television! This show is not only in India but in over 30 countries(And counting) with multiple seasons & Freemantle/19E will not change it for one country & BTW these judges may have a short memory but I dont, what about Monali Thakur? Meenal Jain? Antara Mitra? Were they not as talented as Mr.Date?  There are countless others who were robbed in the Top 28 too, but we didnt see such outbursts, did we?

Also, I'm really shocked at the negative posts about Anuj's neice! I mean why are we bashing family members? All she did was stand up for her uncle & very well & I'm so happy she shut Farah up, who[Farah] had no idea what she was saying. Plus, I know there are lots of Amey fans here & some of them know Amey personally, but I'm sorry to say, his fans/family didnt behave in a manner which I'd call "classy". I mean Amey is talented, yes BUT not untouchable! The whole family walking out? Did other contestants parents walk out? No. Amey is not God that he cannot get voted off, he's been in the bottom two slot multiple times plus they have been around for a while now, arent they aware of the format? Again, no offense to anyone over here, but I just feel Anuj is getting the raw deal over here, he is being treated like trash & he's being told the same & this is coming from someone who is in no way a fan of Anuj!

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but I think making a thread bashing someone's family is just wrong. I know Neha has been called a B***, Monali has been picked on about her weight....Which is most definately wrong but attacking a family member is just pure wrong.

Again, apologies..

You have the courage to call a spade to a spade. I agree Amey's family didn't behave decently.

On one hand U  protect Anuj's niece and other hand U say Amey's family did not behave??????? What a double standard U have ClapClap

Indianprince Groupbie
Indianprince
Indianprince

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I totaly agree with you - I got a bit heated in another post yesterday and maybe in trouble but Anuj has got a raw deal and now people want to start hate clubs about him!!! What about when Panna went out and Karunya was in bottom 2 - did people hate him? Or when Neha went and Amey was in bottom 2!!! NO. Judges, Ameys family members, friends and people on this site acted totally out of order! Feeling bad/sorry for the person who goes out is fine but don't hate the person who survived!
innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by Viewer12345

Again, apologies..

You have the courage to call a spade to a spade. I agree Amey's family didn't behave decently.

On one hand U  protect Anuj's niece and other hand U say Amey's family did not behave??????? What a double standard U have ClapClap

I agrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.!!Clap
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Amey did not ask any one to protest for him..it was the audience and judge's choice..sorry but vote system has given us Qazi, Debo (Better then him though) who wer really no where against their FINAL (Not all as they did come to final) contestant..Final five onward should really be judges choice and not public...any way bygones are bygones. Hope for the best that atleast Karunaya stay as finalist now Smile

Go to top