Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaibhavi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH THIS POST!

ANUJ'S NEICE WAS WRONG. SHE SHOULDNT HAVE SPOKE BETWEEN SUCH BIG DIGNITIES!

AND YES AMEY WAS THE MOST DESERVING CANDIDATE AMONG THE GUYZZ. (EXECPTION: KARU AS THEY BTH DESERVE) SO IT WAS NATURAL! AGAR I WAS IN THE AUDIENCE I WOULD HAD ...
indian888 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolremix

I agrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.!!πŸ‘

There is no Double Standred What Anuj Neices Did Was Absolutely CorrectπŸ‘

And what Amey Family Did Was Absolutely Wrong🀒

Judges r doing Double standred :- they did a walk out for Amey

Why not for Antara, or MonaliπŸ˜•

I feel Very Correct that Judges r JokerπŸ˜†

Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anuj's niece had to speak beacuse no one else was there who cud speak for Anuj.. or for that matter chnging the format of the show..

all the sudience were Amey Supporters and so if she wudnt have spoken no one wud have... i admore her guts.. she stood up against a whole crowd πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I agree with prabal.. STOP BASHING AN INNOCENT CONTESTANTEdited by Qazi_Fan - 18 years ago
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I ahve seen NDTV interviews in that Farha said that sone & me planned already if some good singer loose tehy will walk out...They did thsi becoz to make publci some sense that they r doing wrong thing....She said she want to see karu & sandeep in TOP 2 too...

HAHHAAHA ...so she agreed that they did drama...

Sonu said wht amey did is correct & he aslo said singing wise he want arunya & as personality sandeep becoz he is so cute...Thast time he was so calm & told that they all 3 will decide further ..

anu said that amey is good singer & they cant change teh format of II becoz its same as american idol...

From all 3 judge's comemnst I am sure they r not that much sad on Amey's exit...Becoz they already said tehir fav from TOP 3...

They just want anuj to be out...Thats all...
marinatee thumbnail
By showing favoritism and bias ,the 3 judges have totally compromised the integrity of the show and displayed a total disregard for the opinions and votes of the Indian Public.They also incited members of the audience to behave badly. I think the young contestant,Amey, showed maturity and class,which is what the judges should have done.
Here in the US, some people vote for a contestant only because Simon Cowell(the British Judge) was mean to him/her and there is nothing that the judges can do about that, even if the singer was infact very bad.
These judges have to understand that they are there for opinion and advise and not to decide on who wins. Also how can they face the other contestants with a fair analysis again. TOTALLY IMPROPER BEHAVIOUR from people who are suppose to be role models of the society.They should apologise to the Indian Public.
FrenchieRox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

On one hand U  protect Anuj's niece and other hand U say Amey's family did not behave??????? What a double standard U have πŸ‘πŸ‘

No, thats not maintaing a double standard. Amey's family/friends were NOT asked to leave, they were leaving the studio whereas Anuj's neice was given the mic to talk & voice her opinion.

urmyfriend thumbnail
I totally agree with u. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .I too dont like the way amey's mother behaved.In the begining she started the protest and then at the end she gave the applaud for her sons decision.bcoz she had no chance left with rather than that.And at the same time Mr.Amey was really very good by being in reality and accepting what he had come across with.but i feel very sorry for Anuj.he is really very great for simply keeping silent for all the nonsense from everyone including judges.not good from their part mentioning as if Anuj was there on pure luck but no talent.and they did evrything nonsense what they can to Anuj for which he kept silent.he was rlly very good. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .Hats off Anuj and Amey for not being affected with the confessions of the surroundings and the ppl around u.As Amey said there were lot of people left(lost in previous episodes) like that.Once again i wanna to tell that the judges have to stand up to the expectations.every one knows that any human can't withstand while a person loses whom they love.but u have to know that it is for common ppl.But u know that the judges r also the common ppl but they shuoldn't let it known by others.They r there to judge the ppl.Afterall they were chosen 4 that.to select the better from the list,and the best will be chosen by the voters(ppl) all over.this is not a simple program but telecasted all over the world and the judges on their part have to be up to the expectations.So i just wanna to tell them thru this forum that not to let their personal feelings poured in to the show.what a pity they even got down to ask sony for a rematch.This was not anyone's mistake rather than it was of the voters by not being responsible to post theirs.I know that Anuj's neice was not able to withsatnd with all that was done for Anuj.So she burst out like that.there is nothing wrong in that for her protest over Farah's statements what she gave without knowing what she was doing(asking sony 4 a rematch!!!).Once again Amey and Anuj I love u both for behaving like the real IndianIdols from ur part.Both of Ur performances were all splendid and sizziling.All the best for the finalists(karanya,sandeep and Anuj).

I'm sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings,but these r from my heart soon after i saw the show(online streaming from this forum).Last but not least thanks NOMI for posting this show.

iamsouvik thumbnail
plz forget every thing . this r utterly rubish. we dont need indian idol
FrenchieRox thumbnail
I'd like to thank everyone who thought it was a good post.

As for those who want to b**** about me or whatever you want to say, please feel free, I knew before I posted this, I wont be the most popular person around here, but I wanted to say this.
indian888 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qazi_Fan

Anuj's niece had to speak beacuse no one else was there who cud speak for Anuj.. or for that matter chnging the format of the show..

all the sudience were Amey Supporters and so if she wudnt have spoken no one wud have... i admore her guts.. she stood up against a whole crowd πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I agree with prabal.. STOP BASHING AN INNOCENT CONTESTANT

Qazi Fan ur Honest Like qazi

Somebody need to voice oppinion πŸ‘

Anuj Neice Is correctπŸ‘

i think She Has Watch Rang de BasantiπŸ˜†