India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

This may get me in trouble....

FrenchieRox Senior Member
FrenchieRox
FrenchieRox

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged

This may get me in trouble & might get me banned, but I'm past caring as something has to be said.

Last night, I was shocked & blown away, not so much with the result but the behaviour of some people on the show AS WELL as some people here.

I'm shocked at the way the judges reacted. Just proves what I've been saying for ages that they are extremely partial & favour their favourites. It was quite apparent. I hope they are not back for the [Looks doubtful] third season & I'm certain the producers & the channel itself will be mightly p-o'd with the judges. Their "walk-out" was just plain dumb...Their contracts will have them back on their seat before the can say "Indian Idol". The "Rematch" suggested by the judges was the most stupid thing ever said on national television! This show is not only in India but in over 30 countries(And counting) with multiple seasons & Freemantle/19E will not change it for one country & BTW these judges may have a short memory but I dont, what about Monali Thakur? Meenal Jain? Antara Mitra? Were they not as talented as Mr.Date?  There are countless others who were robbed in the Top 28 too, but we didnt see such outbursts, did we?

Also, I'm really shocked at the negative posts about Anuj's neice! I mean why are we bashing family members? All she did was stand up for her uncle & very well & I'm so happy she shut Farah up, who[Farah] had no idea what she was saying. Plus, I know there are lots of Amey fans here & some of them know Amey personally, but I'm sorry to say, his fans/family didnt behave in a manner which I'd call "classy". I mean Amey is talented, yes BUT not untouchable! The whole family walking out? Did other contestants parents walk out? No. Amey is not God that he cannot get voted off, he's been in the bottom two slot multiple times plus they have been around for a while now, arent they aware of the format? Again, no offense to anyone over here, but I just feel Anuj is getting the raw deal over here, he is being treated like trash & he's being told the same & this is coming from someone who is in no way a fan of Anuj!

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but I think making a thread bashing someone's family is just wrong. I know Neha has been called a B***, Monali has been picked on about her weight....Which is most definately wrong but attacking a family member is just pure wrong.

Again, apologies..

Qazi_Fan Goldie
Qazi_Fan
Qazi_Fan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap I totally agre with you on each n every word.. Anuj's niece was right.. Farah cudnt say anything coz she knew that girl was talking sense so all she cud say was talk politely Angry

Anyway.. I dont Anuj needs to be treated this way... and jusges are really behaving very very badly.. Y did they pick all the other 10 contestants.. if they dont want to respect public opinion then they shud have just selected amey and Karunya from the entire indian janta and direct;y kept a final..

about the rematch wot if amey lost again or karunya is voted out.. will they have a rematch again... so they just want a rematch till anuj is out.. this is very very unfair to Anuj.. Anuj was being the most graceful person yesterday.. everyone insulting him and he just stood there calm and patient.. i really respect him

and yes Amey's entire fan population in the audience gave such a horrible reaction.. and his mom was the first to get up but when Amey said I dont want a rematch.. that time she was aying yes yes very good.. wot was that..

anyway I dont think we shud bash up family members because it is not right.. as far as Anuj's niece is concerned she was the only one talking sense yesterday
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged

well U sed nothing wrong! I agree with U!!!! however, Amey family may b got upset so they reacted! they have the rite to b upset! so i dont see anything bad abt that!

but judges should have acted like professionals! nad this happend many times before in Indian Idol!!! this year n also last year! singers like Rahul Saxena, Aditi Paul couldnt even make it to TOP-5! they seemed cool those days!

even Amey would agree with U thats y he didnt agree with the concept of "rematch!"

actually sony (i guess) was trying to copy sa re ga ma pa! as Indian Idol 2 is quite boring they used these dirty politics to increase their TRP! Dead

man! i m shocked to see how they r playing with poor contestants feelings!!!!!

BAD POLICY!!! SONY indeed S**Ks!!!!! Dead

one more thing i dont understand that y ppl e blemming Karunya??? though i dont like Sandeep or Anuj still i dont hate them coz they r getting more votes! rather we should hate those ppl who r voting for them!!!!! Amey n Karu deserves to b in top 2! but just like last year ppl r giving sympathy votes to week contestants!!!!!

man! its like a curse to b talented!!!!LOL

Edited by thhikana - 15 March 2006 at 8:50am
ramprasad999 Newbie
ramprasad999
ramprasad999

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Clap

Very well said.
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FrenchieRox

This may get me in trouble & might get me banned, but I'm past caring as something has to be said.

Last night, I was shocked & blown away, not so much with the result but the behaviour of some people on the show AS WELL as some people here.

I'm shocked at the way the judges reacted. Just proves what I've been saying for ages that they are extremely partial & favour their favourites. It was quite apparent. I hope they are not back for the [Looks doubtful] third season & I'm certain the producers & the channel itself will be mightly p-o'd with the judges. Their "walk-out" was just plain dumb...Their contracts will have them back on their seat before the can say "Indian Idol". The "Rematch" suggested by the judges was the most stupid thing ever said on national television! This show is not only in India but in over 30 countries(And counting) with multiple seasons & Freemantle/19E will not change it for one country & BTW these judges may have a short memory but I dont, what about Monali Thakur? Meenal Jain? Antara Mitra? Were they not as talented as Mr.Date?  There are countless others who were robbed in the Top 28 too, but we didnt see such outbursts, did we?

Also, I'm really shocked at the negative posts about Anuj's neice! I mean why are we bashing family members? All she did was stand up for her uncle & very well & I'm so happy she shut Farah up, who[Farah] had no idea what she was saying. Plus, I know there are lots of Amey fans here & some of them know Amey personally, but I'm sorry to say, his fans/family didnt behave in a manner which I'd call "classy". I mean Amey is talented, yes BUT not untouchable! The whole family walking out? Did other contestants parents walk out? No. Amey is not God that he cannot get voted off, he's been in the bottom two slot multiple times plus they have been around for a while now, arent they aware of the format? Again, no offense to anyone over here, but I just feel Anuj is getting the raw deal over here, he is being treated like trash & he's being told the same & this is coming from someone who is in no way a fan of Anuj!

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but I think making a thread bashing someone's family is just wrong. I know Neha has been called a B***, Monali has been picked on about her weight....Which is most definately wrong but attacking a family member is just pure wrong.

Again, apologies..

There is no need of Apology u deserved A AplaudClapClapClap

Amey family and friend reacted seeing the three joker ( we know them as judges)LOL

they made a reailty show as a sitcomLOL

samarulzzz IF-Dazzler
samarulzzz
samarulzzz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged
yeah ur rite bt anujs niece waz wrong acc 2 me! Angry
she shldnt hav ggone 2 such extents!
Viewer12345 Senior Member
Viewer12345
Viewer12345

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FrenchieRox

Again, apologies..

You have the courage to call a spade to a spade.

***** Edited Post******

Don't attack  family members of the contestant.

Edited by aries_sakshi - 15 March 2006 at 8:56am
nikita_uk Senior Member
nikita_uk
nikita_uk

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged

I totally agree with you!!! Big smile

Go to top