India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

purab ki ignorance

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

here is something i can't understand....purab keeps asking jassi...what went wrong enough to change her to jessica? how come he not know about mallika's allegations and gm's takeover. ideally he should know bcoz

1)if it was telecasted to mauritius , it must have been telecasted to delhi or wherever purab is

2)most business tycoons keep abreast of current news in business world with special interest in takeovers and mergers

3)jassi comes to him looking a little lost, he should have checked on her family , workplace discreetly trying to find out what is wrong. afterall he promised never to ask her about her past, he did not promise her not to investigate on his own

4)he must know about the fate of gm bcoz it is direct competitor to his company 3t.

5) i find it hard to believe he never checked on jassi all this time even if from afar.

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
It is really strange that Purab does not know what happened. The news of Jasmeet Walia's alleged fraud and affair must have been splashed across all channels all over India. There is no way he could not have found it.  Guess one of the major T & D bloopers.
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
i know rite!LOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
u see puja, had Purab kept abreast of all the news he would have known what had happened....but see he was too busy ogling IdesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed to watch T.V, catch up on what his rivals were doing, check with Jassi and her family or watch the news.......

of course had he one whatever u have mentioned, then he would have gone to the Walia house, straightened everything between the Walias and Jassi (althought she is a Walia tooConfused), forcefully taken Jassi back home where Paapaji would have staged a grand welcoming party for his Queen Vic, but then Jassi would never have turned into Jessica.....

and since that was  the need of the script, Purab was kept away from T.V and the news, the Walias' phone was kept constsntly engaged (remember Jassi wasnt able to get thru to them eitherWink), and Purab and Jassi were forced to board seperate planes that landed on seperate airports......also since Purab's ignorance would have meant that he acquire Jassis as his model, he conviently developed amenesia regarding the entire situation....come to think of it, he only did what the cast of JJKN did for him.....Wink
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

u see puja, had Purab kept abreast of all the news he would have known what had happened....but see he was too busy ogling IdesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed to watch T.V, catch up on what his rivals were doing, check with Jassi and her family or watch the news.......

of course had he one whatever u have mentioned, then he would have gone to the Walia house, straightened everything between the Walias and Jassi (althought she is a Walia tooConfused), forcefully taken Jassi back home where Paapaji would have staged a grand welcoming party for his Queen Vic, but then Jassi would never have turned into Jessica.....

and since that was  the need of the script, Purab was kept away from T.V and the news, the Walias' phone was kept constsntly engaged (remember Jassi wasnt able to get thru to them eitherWink), and Purab and Jassi were forced to board seperate planes that landed on seperate airports......also since Purab's ignorance would have meant that he acquire Jassis as his model, he conviently developed amenesia regarding the entire situation....come to think of it, he only did what the cast of JJKN did for him.....Wink

LOLLOL ides i know i've said this soo many times before, but you are too funny!!Big smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
huh!!!!!I was being serious
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

huh!!!!!I was being serious

oops sorry.. my bad!!Embarrassed