Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
well guys just one thing entered my mind due to the hotel scene...we all saw that nidhi told the waiter that the order is for a different table and she too mentioned the order is for which table...and she didn't said it so slowly...her voice was normal...so what were the others doing?...i mean none from both the families paid attention to it...nobody tried to ask how she know of this?...nobody cared for it...it was surprising...isn't it?...was it a blooper of the waiter instead of water gave the family drink due to which they were not in sensesTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalspacyeight

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was Everyone Drunk?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Good one..LOL..the only plausible reason that I can find to this oblivion is that the others were so famished and busy in waiting for the food that they did not pay attention...and maybe colonel sahib did get drunk and thats why he went and blasted Ashu on and on...LOL...but sigh..poor Ashu..his head was bent and I was like dammit Armaan tell the old man the truth...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalaimettiArmu4evaAbhiAniMehek25

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Anjie did look at Nidhi in that scene n both got flashback of making that dish .. jus she din ask Nidhi... maybe not wanting to hurt Nidhi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiMehek25deepika102

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

Good one..LOL..the only plausible reason that I can find to this oblivion is that the others were so famished and busy in waiting for the food that they did not pay attention...and maybe colonel sahib did get drunk and thats why he went and blasted Ashu on and on...LOL...but sigh..poor Ashu..his head was bent and I was like dammit Armaan tell the old man the truth...Angry

so family members ke pet mein itne chuhe kood rahe the ki they were hyspnotisedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Anjie did look at Nidhi in that scene n both got flashback of making that dish .. jus she din ask Nidhi... maybe not wanting to hurt Nidhi...

well that was before nidz told the waiter
after telling anji didn't said anything
and ok if we understand then still the question is what the others were doing

was dadi bua unpacking her masalas?
and others drunk?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
arey chorho na yaar..LOLi was just busy waiting for the time their eyes met..God..Ashu's adoring gaze for Nidhi..uff..its forever etched in my heart...Day Dreaming...he loves her so deeply

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnijustprativasanthi16Roopal_TiaRa

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

arey chorho na yaar..LOLi was just busy waiting for the time their eyes met..God..Ashu's adoring gaze for Nidhi..uff..its forever etched in my heart...Day Dreaming...he loves her so deeply

ya that gazing that was amazingDay Dreaming
their eyes had so much of love and painCry
that was so touching

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by Armu4eva

well that was before nidz told the waiter
after telling anji didn't said anything
and ok if we understand then still the question is what the others were doing

was dadi bua unpacking her masalas?
and others drunk?

DB.. is more interested in her Rohan Beta...
Solanki ji.. in eating..
Anjie in Rohan
CS in Baba.. Baba in food
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiAbhiAniRoopal_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.