yeah misthi y did u have to cum bk for
amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah misthi y did u have to cum bk for 😡
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for the info, I haven't seen the episode yet.
anushka_5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vallanki

I haven't seen the episode yet but she must be following her mom Mrs. Damini Bose. I guessed she's Mrs. Mittal but y did she married and langda? 😕

she said she moved on in life coz she accepted Angad could never love anyone else. She further said after she meet mr.Mittal she realised '....mera pyar mera kahan aur intezar karaha tha' and she fell in love with him & married him😆😆😆. Angad was pretty convinced with that Misty had to say.

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

aweeeeeeee coooool
I'll be glad, if Baffelo got married to Mr. Mittal!!! 😡 😆 😆

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dear friends, I agree with anushka_s.. buy the way, for me Mishty is an evergreen vamp (pl don't mind Mishty-lovers, it's my personal opinion abt mishty, but certainly not suvarna)... & now a days only the difference is she looks like a "typical vamp" also.. I wonder how could ekta do this with this character? Previously she was shown to be en extremely intellegent carrierist girl & then all on a sudden became obsessed with angad.. vamp ki kami thi kya, yaar?
& for ur information, the "old guy" is not actually so old.. he is kamal sadane.. the hero of the film "RANG", in which the heroine was late Divya Bharati..
hi50 thumbnail
Sorry Guys!! there is a spelling mistake in my previous post.. it's kamal sadana..
hi50 thumbnail
Oopss!!! Forgot again, Mishty ke naam se yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai?.. but I think all it's Mishty's "chaal".. she actually wants to re-enter Angad's life.. & at this time her attempt will be successful 😭 🤢 😭 …