bubbagirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I was just feeling so sorry for Anu.😭 First, she had to suffer humiliation from the neighbors and college because of a hospital's mistake.😡 Then she got rejected from her family for a while.😔

Nowadays, Laila is determined to kick her out of her job.😒 And then Tulika is also looking for the girl named Anu to destroy her.🤢 And even Nikhil bursted out on her. How much can she handle? It's too much for a young girl like her. She'll go crazy if no one helps  her.

Poor girl.😭  What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Yea, I feel sorry for her too... Especially in the last episode when Laila was all set to destry her image in front of the whole office and then tht holi incident... But no worries good times are ahead for Anu...
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ur right maha.....gud times are going to cum soon for anu..... 😃
she will be the most happiest soon 😳
simi1295 thumbnail
its ok i'm sure when nick finds out shes the mother of his child he will make it up to her..
nandipandi15 thumbnail
happy days will soon come! 😊
Anuradha thumbnail
is this show a hit? howz its trp's??

i watch this show regularly.. tats y want to know
sweet.love02 thumbnail
yea i feel vry bad for her...poor girlhopefully, nikhil will find out dat she has his child
aish2 thumbnail
yep, I feel sorry for her 2 😭 😭 😭
Tansha thumbnail
I fully agree with you on that..i mean how can she bear all this??she is gona go crazy. 😭 😭 nikhil was the only one who actually understood her but now he even scold her..well not really but he did hurt her feelings..
BLacK-RoSe thumbnail
True but happy days r yet 2 come...( i hope* )