vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
VINIT ROCKZ!

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
OMG>..All this guy is saying that Amey an excellent singer took his exit so gracefully even when Judges & Audience wanted him to stay...and so much argument over that you...some people we have. Although Bangboy....for your Info Amey is not a saregama winner..he is the winner of saregama serie so do not under estimate him. He is as good as Hema but in Sare u get more advance   and better staging.
Nihira did not ask for rmatch but was not offered although she would have been as graceful as Amey . if it was offered. Amey also did not ask for rematch...it was offered but he refused..he had tears in his eyes but u could not tell..only once in close up u could see..he has a class that Sare contestant did not have..the ones who fought for finalist.
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:39am | IP Logged
ALthough only in india..i also did not like the title..it is annoying. we should also be nice whlile expressing out thought s and giving opnions..it is wrong to impose it. ANy way it is done now
onlyinindia Groupbie
onlyinindia
onlyinindia

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

ALthough only in india..i also did not like the title..it is annoying. we should also be nice whlile expressing out thought s and giving opnions..it is wrong to impose it. ANy way it is done now

Yeah! you are right. I just used that title to attract attention. Earlier also I posted many other things but nobody looked at it. This was just my way to get attention. I thought that after reading the stuff that I wrote people would no longer be agitated. Anyway, I will be more careful next time. Thanks for the advice.
Neverthless, it just goes on to show that half the people here just see the title carefully and dont go on to read the whole body of the text carefully.

Edited by onlyinindia - 16 March 2006 at 9:27am
vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
VINIT ROCKCZZZ....HE IS JUST SOOOOO COOL........ Wink

AND HIS SONG DIL MANGLE IS ROCKIN....
-Dayeeta- IF-Rockerz
-Dayeeta-
-Dayeeta-

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Clap

Originally posted by ranig

First of all, it's not nice of you to ignite Vinit fans expecially now that he was so close to winning and lost to some form of regionalism.
Also since we saw something similar to happen in II2. If people start insulting your favourite now I know you wouldn't like it. It's time to move on.

But because you mentioned it, I want to respond to what you said.
You said Amey was dignified when he lost in comparison to Vinit. You can't compare the 2 losses what so ever.
Amey had support from all the judges who walked out in his behalf. His mom and other contestants where all walking out for him. This type of support and love will immediately make anyone humbled. But, I'd like to add that Amey was nice in what he said. What you could of done is pointed this out instead of instigating and insulting another contestant in another show. Indian Idol is smart in that it does not report where most of the votes are coming from. IF they would have said that Anuj got 80 percent of his votes from Himanchal and Amey got his votes from all over of India then you may have seen another type of hungama happening. Also Amey was always lower than Karunya in his quality of singing at every episode. And personally I don't think he is even close to Karunya. I am sure he knew this. On top of all this you have mentors driving the show in Srgmp. They were doing most of the fighting and instigating. These children were basically puppets in their hands. The judges were clearly telling them what to say. I read an article stating that AS asked hema , himani and Vinit to stage the walkout as a response to ID. AS and ID never got alont and that was his way of getting back. He definitely wanted hema or himani to be one of the winners and did not want to lose anyone of them.
Infact, if you look at what Vinit did , it was noble of him because he was already in 2nd place and was willing to give up his chance of winning to not lose either Hema or Himani.
Finally, when Vinit lost he was totally disregarded. They did not even shower him with a bit of attention when he lost even though he was second place. Whereas all the other contestants when they lost where given a proper going away. When a person is given that kind of love for their hard work anyone would be humbled with that type of attention. All the other singers even people who where not that good were given a chance to sing a last song and all the attention was given to them. Vinit was standing in a corner where all chaos broke loose for Debojit. He would have been given more respect if he would of lost at the beginning.
So you are really being unfair in insulting Vinit like this. You can't compare the 2 situations what so ever.

Please be more respectful in this forum now that the show is over.

very well said and i'm totally agree with you!ClapClap

Go to top