India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Plz read !(TIITLE CHANGED) (Page 5)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
how u say these things about vinit he is great & if u all like indian idol then what the hell are u doing here . keep watching it & don't cpmpare it with saregama because both programs are good so we really can't say anything

desimam Goldie
desimam
desimam

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saregama

Excuse me, most of the people here are saying that Vinit is 17 and he is immature. Sorry to say. 17 years means its not less. Vinit is not 2 years or 5 years or 10 years old bachcha. Damnit, he is 17 years. He has already completed his school and has stepped into the college. So if he has chosen to be in the competition like saregamapa then bloody he has to behave himself in a proper manner and cannot give excuses that he is just 17. Seventeen years of age are not small kids. They are grownup. Vinit is young but mind you he is not a kid that he doesnot understand. IF he doesnot understand what is sportsmanspirit then better dont take part in any competition.

Onlyinindia, you have a point about vinit and I agree with you to some extent. But please donot compare vinit to Amey. Amey is far better singer and a human being and vinit is not even 1% of Amey. So he is not liable to be compared to Amey. So forget it.

I agree 100% with you. Hemu and sharib also just 17, but see hemu exit so graceful

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
how u say these things about vinit he is great & if u all like indian idol then what the hell are u doing here . keep watching it & don't cpmpare it with saregama because both programs are good so we really can't say anything
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
First of all, it's not nice of you to ignite Vinit fans expecially now that he was so close to winning and lost to some form of regionalism.
Also since we saw something similar to happen in II2. If people start insulting your favourite now I know you wouldn't like it. It's time to move on.

But because you mentioned it, I want to respond to what you said.
You said Amey was dignified when he lost in comparison to Vinit. You can't compare the 2 losses what so ever.
Amey had support from all the judges who walked out in his behalf. His mom and other contestants where all walking out for him. This type of support and love will immediately make anyone humbled. But, I'd like to add that Amey was nice in what he said. What you could of done is pointed this out instead of instigating and insulting another contestant in another show. Indian Idol is smart in that it does not report where most of the votes are coming from. IF they would have said that Anuj got 80 percent of his votes from Himanchal and Amey got his votes from all over of India then you may have seen another type of hungama happening. Also Amey was always lower than Karunya in his quality of singing at every episode. And personally I don't think he is even close to Karunya. I am sure he knew this. On top of all this you have mentors driving the show in Srgmp. They were doing most of the fighting and instigating. These children were basically puppets in their hands. The judges were clearly telling them what to say. I read an article stating that AS asked hema , himani and Vinit to stage the walkout as a response to ID. AS and ID never got alont and that was his way of getting back. He definitely wanted hema or himani to be one of the winners and did not want to lose anyone of them.
Infact, if you look at what Vinit did , it was noble of him because he was already in 2nd place and was willing to give up his chance of winning to not lose either Hema or Himani.
Finally, when Vinit lost he was totally disregarded. They did not even shower him with a bit of attention when he lost even though he was second place. Whereas all the other contestants when they lost where given a proper going away. When a person is given that kind of love for their hard work anyone would be humbled with that type of attention. All the other singers even people who where not that good were given a chance to sing a last song and all the attention was given to them. Vinit was standing in a corner where all chaos broke loose for Debojit. He would have been given more respect if he would of lost at the beginning.
So you are really being unfair in insulting Vinit like this. You can't compare the 2 situations what so ever.

Please be more respectful in this forum now that the show is over.
onlyinindia Groupbie
onlyinindia
onlyinindia

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranig

First of all, it's not nice of you to ignite Vinit fans expecially now that he was so close to winning and lost to some form of regionalism.
Also since we saw something similar to happen in II2. If people start insulting your favourite now I know you wouldn't like it. It's time to move on.

You said Amey was dignified when he lost in comparison to Vinit. You can't compare the 2 losses what so ever.
Amey had support from all the judges who walked out in his behalf. His mom and other contestants where all walking out for him. This type of support and love will immediately make anyone humbled. But, I'd like to add that Amey was nice in what he said. What you could of done is pointed this out instead of instigating and insulting another contestant in another show. Indian Idol is smart in that it does not report where most of the votes are coming from. IF they would have said that Anuj got 80 percent of his votes from Himanchal and Amey got his votes from all over of India then you may have seen another type of hungama happening. Also Amey was always lower than Karunya in his quality of singing at every episode. And personally I don't think he is even close to Karunya. I am sure he knew this. On top of all this you have mentors driving the show in Srgmp. They were doing most of the fighting and instigating. These children were basically puppets in their hands. The judges were clearly telling them what to say. I read an article stating that AS asked hema , himani and Vinit to stage the walkout as a response to ID. AS and ID never got alont and that was his way of getting back. He definitely wanted hema or himani to be one of the winners and did not want to lose anyone of them.
Infact, if you look at what Vinit did , it was noble of him because he was already in 2nd place and was willing to give up his chance of winning to not lose either Hema or Himani.
Finally, when Vinit lost he was totally disregarded. They did not even shower him with a bit of attention when he lost even though he was second place. Whereas all the other contestants when they lost where given a proper going away. When a person is given that kind of love for their hard work anyone would be humbled with that type of attention. All the other singers even people who where not that good were given a chance to sing a last song and all the attention was given to them. Vinit was standing in a corner where all chaos broke loose for Debojit. He would have been given more respect if he would of lost at the beginning.
So you are really being unfair in insulting Vinit like this. You can't compare the 2 situations what so ever.

First of all, I never really talked about Vineet in my post. I was just amazed at the dignity and sophistication of II2. I thought it would do saregama much good if people there learnt a lesson from this show. My post was mostly about Amey and the dignity he showed. Instead of being humbled, he could have used the judges walkout to his advantage. If you go back and look at the show, even when it was announced that he had lost, he still had a smile on his face. Not once did he look as if he was questioning the judgemnt of the public. One should just appreciate such people and learn from them. BTW whtever little I said about Vineet was not imagined by me. Everybody knows that those things happened and I just quoted that.

Nobody sees 2 situations in the same way. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranig

I dont agree with you to some extent....if the mentors were instigating them, then these kids should have been intelligent enough to put their foot down in doing wrong things. And I am sure if they were intelligent then they would have not done it. You can always refuse your guru if he asks you to do negative things. But these kids especially vinit and himani were arrogant and dumb enough to create such situations. They were so GREEDY that they just couldnot put their foot down and went on to create such situations. They thaught that Gajji would ask them to stay if they do it. This shows their greedyness. And now comeon donot say that they are too small and immatured. They are seventeen and college going students and not Nursery kids.

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I dont want to start a fight with you.

Do you really think they can put their foot down? I mean if they even said a word they were cut down by the mentors.

You are entitled to your opinion. So I will not continue with this discussion.

Maybe you should learn a lesson or 2 from Amey too. Wink   

Go to top