Plz read !(TIITLE CHANGED) (Page 4)

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlyinindia

Originally posted by Jaadoogar

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Yes I agree...Amey has a class. He is the past winner of Saregama and excellent singer. Yesterday's incident proved that he is a man of honor and believes in India's choice . God bless U Amey. VS & HR were arrogant fools...HR is a good MD but he behaved like a immature and arrogant kid...some do that here too though. Hats off to Amey....Our blessings are with U

Was Ameya winner like Debojit(1st) or like Vinit, Hema(winner in their fans eyes). I dunt know about Ameya...

Actually you wont believe this but amey is fourth. There are three more to go. And two of them are excellent singers in fact as good as amey. Only one was not that good but is still in the game. But thats fine. It was his good fate that helped him. In saregama also there were many better than debo like nihira and hemachandra who got out. That was their fate. In this email I am only trying to say that one should always behave with dignity and not stoop to bad behaviour in face of adversity.

Amey & Karunaya are like Sharib & Hema..excellent singers

A fight between them would have been worth watching..hope Karunaya also doesnot have a fate like him

onlyinindia Groupbie
onlyinindia
onlyinindia

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaadoogar

Yes I agree...Amey has a class. He is the past winner of Saregama and excellent singer. Yesterday's incident proved that he is a man of honor and believes in India's choice . God bless U Amey. VS & HR were arrogant fools...HR is a good MD but he behaved like a immature and arrogant kid...some do that here too though. Hats off to Amey....Our blessings are with U

Was Ameya winner like Debojit(1st) or like Vinit, Hema(winner in their fans eyes). I dunt know about Ameya...

Actually you wont believe this but amey is fourth. There are three more to go. And two of them are excellent singers in fact as good as amey. Only one was not that good but is still in the game. But thats fine. It was his good fate that helped him. In saregama also there were many better than debo like nihira and hemachandra who got out. That was their fate. In this email I am only trying to say that one should always behave with dignity and not stoop to bad behaviour in face of adversity.

Amey & Karunaya are like Sharib & Hema..excellent singers

A fight between them would have been worth watching..hope Karunaya also doesnot have a fate like him

I hope so too.
*dolly* IF-Sizzlerz
*dolly*
*dolly*

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiq2005

Originally posted by dolly

you also need to remember vinit is only what 17...and amay is much more mature....its better not to go there.

And you also have to remember that HR is mentally unstable, so it is extremely unfair to compare the judges in II to the mentor in C-2005. It is like comparing apples to Onions.

abee HR ki kaun baat ker rahe hein, aur  mentor aur judges ki baat mein nahii yeh auther ker raha hein...read my earlier reply first...looks lioke someone else is mentally unstable here

onlyinindia Groupbie
onlyinindia
onlyinindia

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged

you also need to remember vinit is only what 17...and amay is much more mature....its better not to go there.

And you also have to remember that HR is mentally unstable, so it is extremely unfair to compare the judges in II to the mentor in C-2005. It is like comparing apples to Onions.

abee HR ki kaun baat ker rahe hein, aur mentor aur judges ki baat mein nahii yeh auther ker raha hein...read my earlier reply first...looks lioke someone else is mentally unstable here

Naam dolly aur dekho iski boli. Baal ka khaal mat nikalo. Attack the arguments not the person. It will be much appreciated.
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
LOL LOL

Some of posts are hilarious. Tapori film ke dialogues ki tarah. LOL
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Excuse me, most of the people here are saying that Vinit is 17 and he is immature. Sorry to say. 17 years means its not less. Vinit is not 2 years or 5 years or 10 years old bachcha. Damnit, he is 17 years. He has already completed his school and has stepped into the college. So if he has chosen to be in the competition like saregamapa then bloody he has to behave himself in a proper manner and cannot give excuses that he is just 17. Seventeen years of age are not small kids. They are grownup. Vinit is young but mind you he is not a kid that he doesnot understand. IF he doesnot understand what is sportsmanspirit then better dont take part in any competition.

Onlyinindia, you have a point about vinit and I agree with you to some extent. But please donot compare vinit to Amey. Amey is far better singer and a human being and vinit is not even 1% of Amey. So he is not liable to be compared to Amey. So forget it.
*dolly* IF-Sizzlerz
*dolly*
*dolly*

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

abee HR ki kaun baat ker rahe hein, aur  mentor aur judges ki baat mein nahii yeh auther ker raha hein...read my earlier reply first...looks lioke someone else is mentally unstable here

Naam dolly aur dekho iski boli. Baal ka khaal mat nikalo. Attack the arguments not the person. It will be much appreciated.

LOLLOL

pehlae apni post padoo phir bolnaa.who r u to say anyone arrogent fools...then u can expect something...may be.

meri boli mein koi kharabi nahii hein jaanu...

desimam Goldie
desimam
desimam

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

A situation that happened in saregama was repeated in India Idol2. But there was so much dignity and grace in the person who lost the contest unlike Vineet who went on to say I am the India ki voice as debo got votes only from assam. Guys please read this to know the definition of humility and dignity. Please read so we can all get a lesson on how not to get overconfident and arrogant.

Amey of Indian Idol who lost due to voting(though he was a better singer) said that ------- (BTW all the judges requested for re-match)

"Mai nahi chahooga ki re-match ho kyuki yeh galat hoga .Yeh program ka format jo bhi hai uske hisaab se chalna padega. Its a game. Agar re-match hoga bhi to mai khush nahi honga because jo jeeta hai woh jeeta hai aur koi haara hai to use haar manjur karni padegi".

Than the compere said that aaj talent aur bhagya ke beech mein bhagya ki jeet hui hai. On thet Amey said that I dont believe that. I believe that talent does not have any defition -- that is -- "agar yeh cheez aap mein hai to aap talented hai and vice versa. The person who has won is talented in his own right". His mother said that jo bhi faisla India ki janta ne kiya hai usko main sweekar hi karungi.

Amey also said that mere se pehle bhi bahut log gaye hai. So this is nothing new and I have to accept it. I am happy that Indian Idol gave me this platform.

So in efect he had all the support of all the judges. But he had his feet on the ground unlike Vineet who was fying high in the sky. Till today neither he nor his mentor have said that they accept india's faisla.

The judges of II2 are also very dignified. They dont lose their temper, behave like grown ups and are in control of themselves unlike others in saregama who are screaming at the top of their voices and dont behave like musicians. They say you are closest to god when you have been gifted with music. Then you are naturally inclined to be composed and soft spoken. look at lata mangeshkar and asha bhosle. when they speak it seems as if sugar is flowing. In that sense sonu nigam is a true musician. So is Shaan who is always smiling.But sorry to say many of the saregama mentors are not. They should learn a lesson from India Idol. Gajji --- are you listening????????????????

Clap

Go to top