Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saregama thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ranig

I dont want to start a fight with you.

Do you really think they can put their foot down? I mean if they even said a word they were cut down by the mentors.

You are entitled to your opinion. So I will not continue with this discussion.

Maybe you should learn a lesson or 2 from Amey too. 😉   

Coming to your question about putting foot down, I would say yes

why? because if your mentor himself asks you to do wrong things, then you really can put your foot down. If you do it then it will be you noble act by putting foot down if he is asking you to do wrong things. I definitely agree that you should always obey mentors but not when he is asking you to do wrong things. It will not affect him but it will affect your own career. For eg : Look at vinit and himani. They were considered to be so-called hot-favorites to win this contest but what happened after that act. This is the best example of it. So mentors are always to teach good things and you should obey them and not for teaching to do wrong thigns. .......got it? Atleast intelligent people will not do it.......

juggyE thumbnail

Originally posted by: saregama

Excuse me, most of the people here are saying that Vinit is 17 and he is immature. Sorry to say. 17 years means its not less. Vinit is not 2 years or 5 years or 10 years old bachcha. Damnit, he is 17 years. He has already completed his school and has stepped into the college. So if he has chosen to be in the competition like saregamapa then bloody he has to behave himself in a proper manner and cannot give excuses that he is just 17. Seventeen years of age are not small kids. They are grownup. Vinit is young but mind you he is not a kid that he doesnot understand. IF he doesnot understand what is sportsmanspirit then better dont take part in any competition.

Onlyinindia, you have a point about vinit and I agree with you to some extent. But please donot compare vinit to Amey. Amey is far better singer and a human being and vinit is not even 1% of Amey. So he is not liable to be compared to Amey. So forget it.

Dont say bloody, dont say bloody...

😉😆

saregama thumbnail
juggy ok ok sorry dear....... 😛
onlyinindia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranig

I dont want to start a fight with you.

Do you really think they can put their foot down? I mean if they even said a word they were cut down by the mentors.

You are entitled to your opinion. So I will not continue with this discussion.

Maybe you should learn a lesson or 2 from Amey too. 😉   

I already did. Thanks for the advice 🤢
chatbuster thumbnail

yaar, class always shows. Amey has that class. ab ek particular walk-out singer ke bare kya kehna - if u cant say something nice abt someone, dont say anything, so i'll keep my mouth tightly shut 😉 Edited by chatbuster - 18 years ago
fairdog thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shantibai

Please stop wasting time on such bickerings and advise this kid to behave in future and concentrate on riyaz and training ....

👏👏

Shanti, couple of more words added to your above sentence

"... advise this kid to behave in future and concentrate on riyaz and training and to learn to sing in sur... "

pramod_10 thumbnail
i feel saregamapa has to learn something from indian idol ...after all amey behaved like a true idol. not many people take the stand he took on that occasion. he had support of people and mentors also. it impressed me hell alot. sonu mite have done a gud thing by leaving sa re ga ma pa.
onlyinindia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantibai

Thanks

All in the interest of betterment of our national level of music and the manner in which our forefathers took it ........so noble in defeat and so humble in victory .

You are welcome Juggy 👍🏼

"so noble in defeat and so humble in victory" This is a great line. I had forgotten about this one.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amey is so great he is so cute,he is so nice,he is the best
Bratati_0712 thumbnail
the starter of da topic is himself/herself a fool
just dont start it all over again
we ppl hav forgotten about da results
dont u start da feuds out here again Edited by vinit_rocks - 18 years ago