Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Plz read !(TIITLE CHANGED)

onlyinindia thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
{Earlier the title read "PLEASE READ ARROGANT FOOLS" --

A situation that happened in saregama was repeated in India Idol2. But there was so much dignity and grace in the person who lost the contest unlike Vineet who went on to say I am the India ki voice as debo got votes only from assam. Guys please read This to know the definition of humility and dignity. Please read so we can all get a lesson on how not to get overconfident and arrogant.

Amey of Indian Idol who lost due to voting(though he was a better singer) said that ------- (BTW all the judges requested for re-match)

"Mai nahi chahooga ki re-match ho kyuki yeh galat hoga .Yeh program ka format jo bhi hai uske hisaab se chalna padega. Its a game. Agar re-match hoga bhi to mai khush nahi honga because jo jeeta hai woh jeeta hai aur koi haara hai to use haar manjur karni padegi".

Than the compere said that aaj talent aur bhagya ke beech mein bhagya ki jeet hui hai. On thet Amey said that I dont believe that. I believe that talent does not have any defition -- that is -- "agar yeh cheez aap mein hai to aap talented hai and vice versa. The person who has won is talented in his own right". His mother said that jo bhi faisla India ki janta ne kiya hai usko main sweekar hi karungi.

Amey also said that mere se pehle bhi bahut log gaye hai. So this is nothing new and I have to accept it. I am happy that Indian Idol gave me this platform.

So in efect he had all the support of all the judges. But he had his feet on the ground unlike Vineet who was fying high in the sky. Till today neither he nor his mentor have said that they accept india's faisla.

The judges of II2 are also very dignified. They dont lose their temper, behave like grown ups and are in control of themselves unlike others in saregama who are screaming at the top of their voices and dont behave like musicians. They say you are closest to god when you have been gifted with music. Then you are naturally inclined to be composed and soft spoken. look at lata mangeshkar and asha bhosle. when they speak it seems as if sugar is flowing. In that sense sonu nigam is a true musician. So is Shaan who is always smiling.But sorry to say many of the saregama mentors are not. They should learn a lesson from India Idol. Gajji --- are you listening????????????????
Edited by onlyinindia - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wordlife_ thumbnail
You are just being lame. If you are an Indian Idol fan, what on earth are you doing in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa forum? Besides people here have already stopped fighting over the results. There is no need for you to stir up emotions again.
ts9787 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well said!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i am very proud of amey and the indian idol 2 judges. amey showed what true sanskar really means and the judges showed that even though they were mad, no voice raising was needed because they are more well behaved then the mentors.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: onlyinindia

The judges of II2 are also very dignified. They dont lose their temper, behave like grown ups and are in control of themselves unlike others in saregama who are screaming at the top of their voices and dont behave like musicians.

What??

πŸ˜†

*dolly* thumbnail
well said word life
please move on and stop fighting Edited by dolly - 18 years ago
onlyinindia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wordlife_

You are just being lame. If you are an Indian Idol fan, what on earth are you doing in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa forum? Besides people here have already stopped fighting over the results. There is no need for you to stir up emotions again.

Exactly -- If I was an II fan, I would not be here. Sorry but I am not and I do watch saregema zealously. And I am not fighting over the result or stirring up emotions, I am just trying to convey the meaning of dignity and humility. I am sure you did not get it.
*dolly* thumbnail
so you are very intelligent and and some of us are arrogent fools and u r trying to enlighten us with your unbaised wisdomπŸ˜•Edited by dolly - 18 years ago
*dolly* thumbnail
you also need to remember vinit is only what 17...and amay is much more mature....its better not to go there.
shalalala thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: onlyinindia

The judges of II2 are also very dignified. They dont lose their temper, behave like grown ups and are in control of themselves unlike others in saregama who are screaming at the top of their voices and dont behave like musicians.

Hey 'onlyinindia' did u forget the basic thing that in SRGMP its 'Mentor V/s Mentor'  while in Indian Idol the judges work as a team.  So, arguments are inevitable in Saregamapa.  If your "grown up" II judges are pitched against each other like in SRGMP, who knows what would happen. So, you can't really compare.

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Yes I agree...Amey has a class. He is the past winner of Saregama and excellent singer. Yesterday's incident proved that he is a man of honor and believes in India's choice . God bless U Amey.
VS & HR were arrogant fools...HR is a good MD but he behaved like a immature and arrogant kid...some do that here too though.

Hats off to Amey....Our blessings are with U