Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

HOTEL HOTEL HOTEL ...lol

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Khao piy aish karo mitra ..dil ye kisi se lagana naa...

So 2day show was only abt hotel hotel hotel..LOL as baba 's loan got passed bcoz of mallika's brother he decided to give treat n so this hotel drama began ...
1 thing i m not understanding ..y dadi bua was overreacting ?Confused chote sarkar's reaction was still understandable but dadi bua was too much ...n then hotel kya pehnkar jaana , pahuchane ke baad jagah na milna , then sab logon ka confusion create karna then menu decision ..phew ..CV WASTED  LOTS  OF TIME IN ALL THESE ..DONNO Y Confused

ONLY IMP THINGS :-

1.Mallika n baba's meeting ...so this can be an imp turn in future track Shocked

2. Nidhi is not able to find job ...n d reason bcoz she got dismissed for indiscipline Ouch

3. Rohan is getting closer to nidhi ...liked their convo first time today ...when they both were getting ready for lunch ...Clap chalo good improvement .Thumbs Up 

4. Nidhi n ashutosh face to face scene ..so they met again ...n reason hare chane ki daal n methi muthiye LOLWink though the scene was little illogical ...but its "DIL"LOGICAL Wink . 

5. n d best part was ending scene ...baba was cursing ashutosh n nidhi defending ashutosh ...awww...n armaan ji asked to ashutosh ..kya ye pyar nahi ?SmileClap wonderful ...now this is called love when u go against ur own family for someone ...no matter how much he hurts u ..Heart

so overall good episode with good scenes n so many faltu things LOL
precap was nice looking forward to it .

P.S.- why anji is lost ? i mean nidhi dint tell her abt her meeting to ashu at interview ..n today again she dint notice anythn ? Confused Its good that rohan is here but i dont want to miss anji n nidhi scenes .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suecbhalobasajustpratirabzonedge..Amina..Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOTEL HOTEL HOTEL ...lol" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yeah u r right
this hotel thing was huge drama
dada bua was just god
her character is there only to make the epi a OTT one
and chote sarkar
he sometimes do like he is out of the senses
and rohan as usual was so cute and amazing
nidhi was fab too
and the baba and ashu confrontation scene was good too
and armaan was just amazing
the show stealer
and yup i seriously think what anji is doing
seems like anji have got so much busy praising rohan and with her life
i miss anji and nidhi's personal and emotional talks and also their naughty scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

yeah u r right
this hotel thing was huge drama
dada bua was just god
her character is there only to make the epi a OTT one
and chote sarkar
he sometimes do like he is out of the senses
and rohan as usual was so cute and amazing
nidhi was fab too
and the baba and ashu confrontation scene was good too
and armaan was just amazing
the show stealer
and yup i seriously think what anji is doing
seems like anji have got so much busy praising rohan and with her life
i miss anji and nidhi's personal and emotional talks and also their naughty scenes

ya exactly .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.