Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

ss ka safar...manda mystery..read (Page 8)

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Buffie!

I STILL do remember what Global Moderator Princess said. Jammy did say sorry for what he did. Did he not? Wasn't that fair or would you like something else too?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jammy did not start the warning issue. It was someone else and Jammy just answer that. However, he still said sorry.

Princess

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princess

Hey Buffie!

I STILL do remember what Global Moderator Princess said. Jammy did say sorry for what he did. Did he not? Wasn't that fair or would you like something else too?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jammy did not start the warning issue. It was someone else and Jammy just answer that. However, he still said sorry.

Princess

No kiranSmile….jammy did not start with the warning , but saying directly and openly that this member needs be warned is not what a mod really doesCryCry…warnings are discussed through pm's and not directly on the forumSmile…that's all I said  …jammy was a tad rude, that's it…I have seen much ruder comments…but jammy said sorry for the "relatives" thing and not about the "warning" issue….WinkWinkSmile

Sorry jammy, but I don't think it is right of you to say that I am dreaming for sanda to split and manda to marry…if you don't know, I am not at all a mona singh fanSmile…ask tina or lashy….I have really bashed mona more than SS Winkfor saying that "its disheartening to know that JJKN is not ending"…..YES, she did say that and that resulted in a huge argument…..and mona singh contradicts herself too much….first she used to say something, then she completely goes back on what she said, then she totally contradicts her second statement and sticks to the first one……so I am not at all a mona fan and I have even called her fat when she was, even though the entire forum would stand up to her defense and would get belligerent……please read this thread, you would know

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=194969&K W=mona+singh

Now you say that I dream….

….i  was saying that ss and AA are very much together and that all the manda speculation must be rubbished!!…..I was the only one(apart from sheena and ammu) saying this as most of them felt that there was something brewing and that they are more than friends….that thread was "DOES AA LOVE MONA" and I think that thread is more obnoxious than this one as here I have never said anything that manda are having an affair are anything like thatSmile…its just that SS is very insecure and everyone knows that ….frivolous over-friendliness is what manda shareSmile

Then comes the news that SS is on JJKN and that's really when everything became differentWink…I am yet to recover from that shock that she will be on JJKN, trust meConfused….she seriously had NO reason to be on JJKN as I really don't think that she  is an actress of Rani's caliber for whom roles are writtenOuch…….and saying that I want to spend time with my husband is a lame excuse as the role is supposed to be only a cameo and I really don't see what great time they can spend together on the sets where they are expected to act as professionals rather than as spouses…… Ouch

tablet(who happens to be an old member and has nothing to do with the ss bashing/ss clothes taste issue….Big smile). is an old member who found out things like  aashka's(kumud, who is a much better actress than ss and who looks much more prettier) name was suggested but SS was finalizedConfused…and tablet gave us the information that if the crew and the production house are to be believed, manda are more than friendsWink….and also that SS forced herself into jjkn….and I chose to believe what tabs said……..and do you think I simple dislike ss  coz she is somebody's wife….I am tired of telling the same  thing to people again and again, but for your sake, here we go all over again, when i first came to know that armaan was married to ganga(my friend told me that in march 2005...till then, i didnt know it...heck, i didnt even know AA's name..i used to watch JJKn from day 1 but i thought that apoorva was the real name of jassi)...yeah, so when i knew, i really felt that they make a cute couple Clap.......but slowly, after reading her interviews on the net, and after NB, and after  witnessing all the bragging and attitude,  and after that screeching episode on the tellies night, and after hearing stories about her, i really dont like her...sorry, I really have no prejudice or anything against her as when i was new to IF, i didnt know her from adams! ..but just that she doesnt seem to give positive vibes ..whenever i see her, i dont sense anything natural about her...dare I say she is one of the most artificial women i have laid my eyes onWink..and her immaturity and insecurities were the last nails!!! believe that "hate" is too harsh a word .....lets say that we dislike SS and get annoyed with her...that's more apt!!

yeah, chipkofying is  not the only reason.....dragging away her husband when fans approach is just freaking!!!....and you have missed something here...from day  since when this ss thing started, we have been saying that AA is a JKG and thus will never oppose to anything.......either he is an typical  that he seriously doesnt feel embarrassed about ss' repeating everywhere that "my most good looking husband" WinkAngry or perhaps he hates it but just is tolerating it....women like bipasha dont brag though innumerous polls have declared john as the hottest!!!..and cant help it but compare ss and bips(though i know that this comparison is an insult to the dignity of bipasha)....SS is childish, immature and irritating....she should enjoy and appreciate the adulation that her husband gets instead of fearing the ineluctable which is bound to happen if it is destined to happen ....you are right, we are no one to really comment on all that, but that's what stardom is all about...common people do love to intrude into  the privacy and the personal lives of stars

and well, just like we need no reason to really like a person, we really dont need a genuine reason to dislike a person...having said that, i must say that we DO have a reason for not  really being fond of SS!!!....and the reasons have been repeated like infinite times but yet for  your sake, letme repeat them again.......she is the most annoying thing when it comes to AA... he is an actor  and a star in his own right and dragging away and shooing fans isnt what a star accepts without raising a voice!!!!secondly, this world is no utopia where everyone minds their own business and show no interest in others'(especially the stars' like)...they  are stars and they do get the adulation at the same time, their live is an open book and people do tend to criticize/defend them..... ...and especially, as AA happens to be one of the most popular televison stars, it feels really annoying to know that the wife happens to be so irritating  and insecure that even the fan craze bothers her!!!..and trust me when i say this...none of the fans really want to "flirt" with AA...its just that people have to have a word or two and express their adulation....

in short, dragging away, bragging, screeching, chipkofying,  arent just characteristics  which will make us like someone

…….and I accept that there were previous threads for which I have been warned rightly(like unnecessary bashing of clothes, et al) ..But I don't see anything "indecent " or anything wrong here…anyways, I trust the mods and I leave it to them…I am no one to say this, but yet I feel that it would be apt that lashy, or jprasad, or Minnie or kiran look into this matter as they are the mods who are regular and know what's happening…no offense pleaseSmile

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Big smile

LOL
Embarrassed

Jammy.
The NOT-SO regular MOD!
Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Jammy, so nice to see you on the site here after a long time
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged
k guys i think its high time we chill... we have all read everyone's views about the matter and I hope everything has been settled now.

I agree that we are getting a little too personal. This is an open forum and its better if we do not get so personal about other people's lives. Especially when we dont have solid concrete proof. An occassional discussion is all right. But its better to stay within limits.. so no offence... cheers Smile

Go to top