Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

ss ka safar...manda mystery..read (Page 7)

Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

Well I have said what i wanted to say, But i would like to clear one thing that what ever i said was as an independent member and not an IF dev team member.

Also i dont discuss this any further because it seems my way of putting a point forward hurts some people and i am sorry for that.

Anyways wishing you luck with your speculations.

Jammy.

hey buddy it's not ur discussion that hurts it's the way u have personally attacked buffieTongue plz u r most welcome to share ur opinions and discuss wht goes around JJKN forum but PLZ refrain from personally attacking an IF-ianBig smile but PLZ don't just leave like that it's a request from moiEmbarrassed

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
wowies..this is just madness.. Confused

i think we're all going a little overboard, both MandA and SandA
supporters alike. as sheena said, stardom has its price. actors' personal
lives will be discussed, and rumours will be started. how many people
watch a show so passionately, simply for the love of the show itself? when
it comes to JJKN, very few. it's the actors that we respect, and it's the
actors that we criticize. we just have to accept the fact that there are
others out there who differ in their preferences, and will defend their
position should their opinion be impugned. mona-apu lovers, shilpa-apu
lovers, heck, even parmeet-apu lovers should all be allowed to freely
voice their feelings about another pair's relationship, but they should not
jump on another who happens to feel differently. when you read a tabloid
containing a personally offensive story pertaining to your favourite star,
do you call the editor and start arguing? but if you're the journalist, would
the fact that others may disagree with your thoughts stop you from
publishing your article? we don't live in a communist society. we all have
restrictions, but we all have rights as well..

listen, i don't make the rules here. i just try to follow them. and i really
don't wish to get banned, so i try to be careful about what i say. but i will
admit, i have witnessed some unjust management here and there. now
that is not to say that everyone on this forum is a flawless angel, for i
have seen equally reprehensible behaviour from ardent fanatics and
supporters of a particular idea. but in the end, it's the moderators who
are left to make the ultimate decision as to who is guilty. the reason they
hold such powerful positions is because they are not biased or partial to
one belief, and if they are, they will be limited to express such thoughts
without being labeled as unfair and narrow-minded. thankfully, most of
the moderators seem to know what they're doing, and usually don't
wrongfully accuse someone for crossing the lines. but nobody's perfect...
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I dont understand whats all this....we have in the past discussed abt whether mand a have feelings for each other and it was way way beofre all these members came into play and at that time we used to have nice discussions about it.We didn't get any warnings then...u can check theposts ..there were so many during the makeover and amritsar episodes .

I agree that a particular individual must not be attacked a lot

I mean we are just specualting what may or may not have happened.No one I mean no one wants to break anyone's marriage nor are we having any thoughts abt it nor is it necessary for anyone to like anybody and everybody.

We all atleast many thought and still think tht mona and apu have feelings for each other and tablet has heard it from the unit members as well ,so is it wrong for us to talk about it and discuss it .

let us leave SS aside,I want to know whether we can speculate abt mona and apu if we feel strongly about it,their offscrenn friendship,behaviour towards each other,somethings thatw e notice between them .

cant we share what we feel abt a certain couple,i mean lead pair of the serial we watch...like i watch ANY OFFSCREEN VIDEO OF THEIRS WHERE I dont see or ddnt see them as friends or where i thought they werent behaving like frineds but something more than that,is it wrong to post it here abt what we felt abt those videos,inetrviews,pics

I don want to defend or accuse anyone,i just want to know whetehr all the points mentioned above can be discussed in this forum

no offense to anyone
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
whoops..missed that "let's not discuss this further"
comment up there jammy..mujhe maaf kar deejiye Embarrassed Cry
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Ok, let me try to explain something again:

You guys are right. Actors/Actresses lifes do get discussed because they are famous. Everyone wants to know more about them or say something about them or what so ever. That I agree with.

But here is what I'm really trying to say:

Shilpa is NOT a part of JJKN yet. Therefore, she can not be discussed here unless it's related to her role in JJKN.

Yes, you can discuss her, if there is an article about Apu/Mona/Gaurav etc and that article includes Shilpa.

Now, people say she's "chipku". Well, if Apu doesn't mind, then who are we to mind? If they are happy with that, then it's non of our business right?

In the past, we have allowed these kind of discussions to go by. However, things are getting worse, therefore, we need to make some rules to make sure no one gets offended or insulted.

That's all I have to say. Many of you might not even like me or you might call me biased, but I am just doing what one Global Moderator has to do as a part of her job.

Princess

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Ok, let me try to explain something again:

You guys are right. Actors/Actresses lifes do get discussed because they are famous. Everyone wants to know more about them or say something about them or what so ever. That I agree with.

But here is what I'm really trying to say:

Shilpa is NOT a part of JJKN yet. Therefore, she can not be discussed here unless it's related to her role in JJKN.

Yes, you can discuss her, if there is an article about Apu/Mona/Gaurav etc and that article includes Shilpa.

Now, people say she's "chipku". Well, if Apu doesn't mind, then who are we to mind? If they are happy with that, then it's non of our business right?

In the past, we have allowed these kind of discussions to go by. However, things are getting worse, therefore, we need to make some rules to make sure no one gets offended or insulted.

That's all I have to say. Many of you might not even like me or you might call me biased, but I am just doing what one Global Moderator has to do as a part of her job.

Princess

we dont mind it at all ,let her chikofy all that she wants and who cares whether apu minds it or not .he may or may not love it but that doesnt mean we have to like what she is doing .

I totally agree that she should not be discussed at such length as she is not part of JJKN but i just hope that when we talk abt apu and mona atleast and discuss abt their offscreen "friendship",we wont be warned about it .

I always love to comment on their offscreen videos because i feel that way ,but that doesnt mean we would be said that we are trying to break someones marriage and we are trying to get personal and ruin others lives like some say .

I do not wish to offend anyone but I just wanted to clarify everything abt what we can and cant write about

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Personally i feel we are talking a lot about thier personal lives these days than even how handsome armaan is...i feel its not  in good taste..no offense to anybody Embarrassed

Edited by a4j4ever - 18 March 2006 at 6:22pm
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by legallyblonde21

Originally posted by Princess

Originally posted by legallyblonde21

It is not right for a moderator to warn someone just because of a difference of opinion OuchMaybe I will be warned after I say this Cry    

So in other words, your saying Mods are being biased? Thank you so much for saying that. After all, we only deserve this title because we stopped some discussion about someone who is not even a part of JJKN yet.

I did not say that!!!!Jammy said Buffie was warned; I misunderstood what he said!!It has been cleared; it was nothing against the mods!!I am sorry if I said anything that was rude!!

I apologize Kiran!Ouch

sorry kiran..but the last time around, you told buffyduffer that warnings should be discussed only through pm's and not on the forum.....so how was it right for jammy to talk about my warning...its not the Q of whether he warned me or someone else warned me...according to the Global  Moderator Princess, warnings should not be openly discussed on IF....please stick to what you saidSmile.....and jammy  is not quite regular and hasnt read many other threads...and my thread was just not all that "indecent"....and mind you, i did not start the whole thing....Embarrassed

Edited by Buffie - 18 March 2006 at 8:08pm

Go to top