Indian Idol 6

WUY ALL THIZ DRAMA FOR AMEY

amey ke deewani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi amey fans........i just can not believe wut has happened........i wish i had died before seeing such an injustice and than all daa fake drama of judges. you know if they really luved amey and respected his talent they could have done thizz way before daa show was telecasted or results were in......sony tv really used amey and his popularity to boost votes for karunya(i hate to say this, but this is da truth) only now ppl will go out of thier way to vote for the talent. although he deserves it but it would be one of the sadest and fakest victory becasue there is no cometetion between hi and the other two. just give the title to karunya and end this show today. there is no point watching it now.

forget it 🤢, one big stinky show on tv-indian idle

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i dont think sony did this 2 make karunya win.
pls dont blame karu for amey's exit. pls dont take his name time and again. u have no idea, every1 has already begun bashing karu in the forum, going to the level of calling his mother names.
karu is a good singer, he deserves respect atleast for that
thhikana thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya0

i dont think sony did this 2 make karunya win.
pls dont blame karu for amey's exit. pls dont take his name time and again. u have no idea, every1 has already begun bashing karu in the forum, going to the level of calling his mother names.
karu is a good singer, he deserves respect atleast for that

very well sed! 👏

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amey ke deewani

hi amey fans........i just can not believe wut has happened........i wish i had died before seeing such an injustice and than all daa fake drama of judges. you know if they really luved amey and respected his talent they could have done thizz way before daa show was telecasted or results were in......sony tv really used amey and his popularity to boost votes for karunya(i hate to say this, but this is da truth) only now ppl will go out of thier way to vote for the talent. although he deserves it but it would be one of the sadest and fakest victory becasue there is no cometetion between hi and the other two. just give the title to karunya and end this show today. there is no point watching it now.

forget it 🤢, one big stinky show on tv-indian idle

I agree the walkout drama by the judges was complete fake. Sonu was the fakest of them all. He never did support Amey wholeheartedly and now he pretends to be upset over it. Even during the walkout when they showed the judges in the green room. He was sitting inthe corner as if he is least bothered.

I don't care who wins this title anymore coz there is no competition left. Sony exploited Amey's popularity.  I hate Sony.

thhikana thumbnail
it's neither Karu nor Anuj's victory!!! Sandeep benefited the most out of it!!!!!!!!!

lovlina thumbnail
Oh no not again! In the first place there was no competition between Karu and Amey as Karu got the highest votes. Karu deserves all this on his own merit and not because of Amey. Last but not the least, if u really respected talent then you would'nt have said this for Karu. Atleast try to have some amount of humility that Amey has.
lovlina thumbnail
Oh no not again! In the first place there was no competition between Karu and Amey as Karu got the highest votes. Karu deserves all this on his own merit and not because of Amey. Last but not the least, if u really respected talent then you would'nt have said this for Karu. Atleast try to have some amount of humility that Amey has.