Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Why are the indian shows making..........

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

WHy are indian shows making it a trend of showing main or semi main charcters, all females, getting pregnent before getting married, every single show has the same problem.

I don't understand ven this is so much rejected by the society then y the hell r they showing it in every serial, in kusum, kali, kumud, esha, tashu, and now vidhi are shown pregnet before marrige, even though many of them were just acting but they are still shown using this trick.

if these serials are a reflection of real world, then I don't think Indian women are that week to lose their izzat like that. I agree that emotions do take over somtimes but eik hi serial main.

in YMLH, they showed pronima getting pregnent before marriage, she was a girl full of sanskar and all that.

I am seriously getting tired of watching this in every other serial.Angry

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
i agree with u, but Vidhi is not pregnantConfused
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

WHy are indian shows making it a trend of showing main or semi main charcters, all females, getting pregnent before getting married, every single show has the same problem.

I don't understand ven this is so much rejected by the society then y the hell r they showing it in every serial, in kusum, kali, kumud, esha, tashu, and now vidhi are shown pregnet before marrige, even though many of them were just acting but they are still shown using this trick.

if these serials are a reflection of real world, then I don't think Indian women are that week to lose their izzat like that. I agree that emotions do take over somtimes but eik hi serial main.

in YMLH, they showed pronima getting pregnent before marriage, she was a girl full of sanskar and all that.

i guess the following reason

1) with premarital relationships on rise in india this is thier way of warning people of future complications( a certain survey stated that 70% of unmarried males and about 50% of unmarried females between the ages of 18-30yrs  have had some experience.....to me it seems almost impossible)

2) it adds a very complicated twist to the story

3) it warns women of spending too much time alone with thier boyfriends, and fiances since there are times when you are emotionally weak and may end up doing something stupid

4)i warns that good intentions are not always translated to life...sometimes there is a very different fate in store for you.

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

i guess the following reason

1) with premarital relationships on rise in india this is thier way of warning people of future complications( a certain survey stated that 70% of unmarried males and about 50% of unmarried females between the ages of 18-30yrs  have had some experience.....to me it seems almost impossible)

2) it adds a very complicated twist to the story

3) it warns women of spending too much time alone with thier boyfriends, and fiances since there are times when you are emotionally weak and may end up doing something stupid

4)i warns that good intentions are not always translated to life...sometimes there is a very different fate in store for you.

hmm.. i doubt it would discourage people.. it would make them remember to buy condoms though..

Edited by shadyhtown - 26 March 2005 at 5:49pm
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

I don't think thats a proper way to give awarness, coz then they show them getting out of the probelm, for example marring somone else, sombody coming in, and acting as a devta, and then her izzat is saved. and so is her family's.

I know vidhi is not pregnent but she did acted as she was for a while, even tashu does not have a child with abbay, she is acting too,

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

hmm.. i doubt it would discourage people.. it would make them remember to buy condoms though..

[/QUOTE]

lolLOL, i agree with u, but i don't think Ekta has heard of it

Edited by icy_devil - 26 March 2005 at 6:19pm
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shadyhtown

LOL LOLLOLNice One! Ya they need 2 buy "K"ondoms! Ekta ever heard of it?

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged
since when has the evil cow been preggers

Go to top