India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

KARUNYA IS NOT CUTE AT ALL (Page 2)

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged
SHUT UP!!! AND PLEASE DONT INVOLVE KARUNYA'S MOTHER IN ALL THIS......SENSELESS TOPIC

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:38am | IP Logged
WOW!!!

Ur fav Amey is OUT!
then KARU is not cute thats y he shouldnt win!!!!!! Dead Dead
N U cant STAND Anuj!!!

Nothing abt SANDEEP!!! So, U want to say Sandeep is the most deserving one out of three????? Dead

Edited by thhikana - 15 March 2006 at 6:39am
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ducati2272

Sorry guys!  all you Karunya fans out there...no offence.  I really think he is a great singer & and an OK performer but he does not have the rest of the elements to complete the Indian Idol Package.  I don't think he is remotely cute.  I have never see him give good expressions.  I would never pick him to be an Indian Idol.  He simply does not cut to be one. 

Have you guys ever noticed how Karunya's mom only claps for her son and no other after each performance.  While, I have noticed all moms clap for all performers equally.  This makes me so mad.  Angry

Amey was not only a good singer with great expressions, he also had a great personality and a cute appearance Wink

Anuj...not much to say for him.  I really don't think he deserves to be where he is.  He had better go.  He looks sloppy and kind of drags himself through his performances.  He lacks the energy level.  God knows what Janta looks for when voting.  Dead

I think Karunya is the Best looking guy out of Saregamapa and Indian Idol one winners. Compare his singing, performance and looks with Debojit and Abhijit sawant. Karunya is a better singer and performer.

~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
its rude
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ducati2272

Sorry guys!  all you Karunya fans out there...no offence.  I really think he is a great singer & and an OK performer but he does not have the rest of the elements to complete the Indian Idol Package.  I don't think he is remotely cute.  I have never see him give good expressions.  I would never pick him to be an Indian Idol.  He simply does not cut to be one. 

Have you guys ever noticed how Karunya's mom only claps for her son and no other after each performance.  While, I have noticed all moms clap for all performers equally.  This makes me so mad.  Angry

Amey was not only a good singer with great expressions, he also had a great personality and a cute appearance Wink

Anuj...not much to say for him.  I really don't think he deserves to be where he is.  He had better go.  He looks sloppy and kind of drags himself through his performances.  He lacks the energy level.  God knows what Janta looks for when voting.  Dead

You seriously need to get your eyes checked. Karunya  is an awesome singer, very versatile, great performer and overall a perfect candidate for Indian Idol. As far his mom goes, when she was asked who would you vote for if Karunya gets voted out she immediately said Amey. I have seen her clap for other singers. 

Amey was an excellent candidate for II also but now that he is gone why do you need to pick on Karunya?

Please, stop making such unnecessary rude posts.

Edited by jaysp - 15 March 2006 at 6:44am
imranmemon Newbie
imranmemon
imranmemon

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
its too rude to say anything about karunya s mother what is her involvement ,and by th way this asinging show not amodel hunt   i accept that it was ahuge loss for ameys exit but as he said its the part of the game

so relax and dont post such ridiculous jokes
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged
why people are criticising KARUNYA for ameys ellimination???????????????????????????

Go to top