Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys I know evry1 appreciating d scene btwn arhi which was eye candy of 2days epi. No doubt abt fat. I loved it too. I am mentioning dat scene which was there btwn khushi n snake. I really find it vry disappointing. As a viewer I was expecting smthg more. It started wid one thappad on creeps cheek which was not so karara accordimg to me. I was expecting more. Khushi's dialogues not so convincing. Script writers sud really hv to gv smthg better dan dis which I am sure sanaya wud hv delivered wid equal ease. Nxt shyam is lacking his lines. Wat happened to u cv's. Abbas mehta is a real good actor. If it's shyam's revealstion scene on one of d leads I was expecting sm cruelity in action n in words. But it was more looking like he is correct n khushi is doin smthg wrong by gving his ring nack. Lastly the terrace for 2 reasons. Firstly an open air environment I didn't find it suitable n secondly terrace already dey hv used in dill mill gaye 3 yrs back. I was a regular watcher of dat show. I guess dey sud hv used sm other location, it wud hv been better.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBKaushalyaFanmirnaliniShas3manny136idunnohalifax004shaz2009CDloveJennyAvnipinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am disappointed wid cv's 2day" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjanashaika

sanjanashaika

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hmm... ek thappad ka kimath ham kya jaane? LOL..
i think i am okay with it.. he deserves more, but as of now, maybe its required to put the arshi scene Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19ccuteaangel

anjs

IF-Rockerz

anjs

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

after watching shyam's reaction today...i thought maybe he is really in love with khushi and that maybe he was forced to marry anjali...hehehehe

just kidding guys...just what i actually felt while watching him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuShas3GayuArnav

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I don't know why Khushi assumed that PayAsh marriage will be on the rocks if she reveals Shyams true face... Shyam did not even threaten her with anything...

Also, even if he had, she has enough evidence to back her arguments ... Also, what has PayAsh marriage got to do with Shyam/Anj/KKG triangle... its not their fault that they have a horrible BIL?

Me now feeling so, so sad Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ccuteaangelkitty25Shas3fareeYummymummy

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Ladylala he did threaten but in low voice which khushi ignoted n walked out of d door.

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Ladylala he did threaten but in low voice which khushi ignoted n walked out of d door.
He didn't technically threaten...he was more like pleading with her to listen to him...
I thought for a moment the guy had actually fallen in love with her.

hi50

IF-Dazzler

hi50

Originally posted by rushshri

Aare don't worry.. abhi to buaji ka thappad baki hai.. wo padega to babua ko malum chalega.. threatening dena..i bhool jayega woh!!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Originally posted by anjs

after watching shyam's reaction today...i thought maybe he is really in love with khushi and that maybe he was forced to marry anjali...hehehehe

just kidding guys...just what i actually felt while watching him...

Exactly my thoughts. He was hving tears in his eyes. Wat crap?. He is in negative role. He is supossed to b strong n cruel.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top